Stuffed & Basted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brow furrowed in confusion, she watched him peek through the door, look around, and then squat down. She started laughing when he scrambled in a crouch over to the table, grabbed a chair, and then awkwardly retreated into the kitchen.

Still snickering, she smiled at him as he approached with his erection bobbing and bouncing. Upon seeing it clearly for the first time, she realized his cock was slathered in her faintly milky pussy cream. Considering how much had likely rubbed off into the crack of her butt, it was a testament to how soaking wet she'd been for him. Far more was around the root, and some had even dribbled down his balls.

"Thank you," she said as he sat the chair down for her. She accepted his hand to help her stand. Her legs were just as weak as her arms. She sat down in the chair with a grateful sigh, because the seat pad was exponentially more comfortable than the tile floor.

Del walked over to the cabinet she'd directed him to, retrieved two glasses, and filled them both with water. Amber accepted hers, and the cool water felt like pure heaven on her dry and raspy throat.

Del downed his in one long drink, and then sat the glass down. He leaned against the bar and let his eyes roam over her body. He also took his cock in hand to slowly squeeze and rub it.

The sight caused Amber to clamp her legs together and whimper, because her pussy unleashed a fresh rush of wetness. A slight twinge of discomfort forced her to ignore the rest of her crying out to have him inside her again.

Amber finished her water, and then jiggled the glass. Del pushed away from the bar, and she stretched her hand behind her. He picked up on the suggestion, took her glass, and sat it on the nearby counter.

She wrapped her fingers around his cock a second later.

Del growled and stepped in close enough to squeeze her breast while her hand slowly stroked up and down his cock. Having his erection in hand once again caused her to think about having him stuff her with it. As badly as she wanted it, she was almost certain she would regret it, so she tightened her grip and jerked him faster.

"Can I fuck your tits?" he asked.

She nodded and he stepped in front of her with comic eagerness.

Amber spread her legs, letting him move closer, and then leaned forward while taking her breasts in hand. She squeezed them around his manhood as soon as he pushed it between them.

"I don't think those are two pillows," he said in his John Candy voice.

Amber giggled and said, "Oh, you. Now fuck my titties."

He didn't need to be told twice. While he thrust his cock between her breasts, she tilted her head down and let spit drizzle into the valley between them.

"Fuck, that's hot," he said.

It was certainly hot from the friction of his cock pumping between her breasts, so she summoned up an even bigger mouthful of saliva and dribbled it into her cleavage. He offered a growl of approval.

"God, these fucking tits," he said as he humped away.

It didn't take long for her saliva to dry and the heat to begin rising again. Another stream of spit didn't last any longer against his energetic thrusting. He even slowed down as the friction mounted.

He didn't protest when she let her breasts separate, and pushed on his hip. While he took a step back, she yanked on the bows of the ribbons that attached the seat cushion to the chair. He sprouted a wide smile when she lifted her butt, dropped the cushion in the floor, and licked her lips.

Amber sensually slipped into the floor, and knelt on the pad. She stretched her hands behind his legs, but her fingertips barely touched him before he edged forward so his cock was looming large in front of her.

Del put a hand on the back of her head and groaned when she licked the throbbing organ. She slathered her tongue over it with deep, sexy moans.

"Spit on it," he requested.

Amber pulled down on his cock and blew so her saliva foamed out from between her lips onto him. She ended with a gentle spit, and then looked up into his eyes. His expression screamed how excited he was for her mouth, and it made her light headed for a second.

His groan as she took him in was music to her ears.

She took it easy at first, giving him head while her fist pumped up and down the shaft. It had been a while since she'd had a cock in her mouth, and far longer since attempting to do so with one so big and hard.

"Holy fuck. Yeah. Shit," he said as he watched her mouth engulfing him.

Encouraged and aroused by his words, she took him deeper. The fingers on the back of her head curled. She bobbed her head, taking a little less than half his cock.

"You're so fucking sexy. God damn, you can suck a dick."

The words made her whimper around his cock.

Growing braver and more confident by the moment, she sucked him faster and deeper. Soon enough, her fingers were bumping against her lips at the bottom of each suck. She was croaking from his cock pressing against the back of her tongue and her throat, but that only seemed to excite him more. His grunts and groans had her dripping as well. She was on the verge of throwing caution to the wind and sitting on it when an overly enthusiastic suck and a twitch of his hips pushed his cock into her throat.

Amber gagged and quickly jerked away, trailing thick strands of spittle that broke and fell on her breasts. She swallowed hard, blinked the tears out of her eyes, and got her hand moving while she waited for her gag reflex to settle.

"Sorry," he groaned.

She sniffled and shook her head. "Not your fault." A hitch in his breath and a rapid throb from his erection made her ask, "Were you getting close?"

"Yeah."

Amber moaned and shuddered. "Then tell me when you're ready, and I'll make you come all over my titties."

"Ah!" he cried out when she took him back in her mouth without waiting for a response.

She sucked about half of his gorgeous cock as rapidly as she could while jerking it. Her hair danced at the side of her face in waves. Del grunted with every suck, and his fingers entwined in her hair.

"Fuck. Fuck. Yeah. Shit. Getting close," he growled not long after.

A pleading moan hummed around his turgid shaft as she tried to keep her hand moving. The corners of her mouth and her neck muscles were both stinging. She could feel him swelling and throbbing, but it was a struggle to keep up the pace.

"Gonna come!" he blurted in a strained voice just as she was losing the battle.

Amber cried out in alarm when his cock pulsed almost as soon as it passed her lips, and he roared. The first blast spattered against her chin and bottom lip. She tugged his erection down and stroked it over her breasts while looking up at him and licking his cream from her lip.

Del's eyes rolled up in his head when he saw that. A moment later he let out an explosive grunt and erupted again.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my!" she exclaimed as thick ropes of semen spattered on her breasts over and over again. She kept jerking, wondering just how much cum he could possibly have, and laughed in amused amazement.

Even after a half dozen powerful ejaculations, weaker spurts and oozes continued to surge from the purple head. Amber scooted in closer to make sure it all landed on her tits. His grunts jumped in pitch as his cum supply dwindled, and she could feel him shaking.

A final fitful ooze dangled from his cock as his grunts changed into gasps. Amber gave his erection a shake, and it splattered on her breast. When she looked up, he was panting for breath with his eyes closed and his chin on his chest.

A devilish smile spread across her lips and she leaned in to suck his cockhead clean.

Del yelped and lurched away from the touch of her lips. She released him from her hand, and he stumbled backward to support his weak legs by leaning on the island.

Laughing again, Amber shivered as she looked down. His cum was dripping down her breasts, curling around her nipples, and gathering into droplets along the bottom curves to drip onto her stomach and legs. She was certain that she hadn't even been covered in so much cum when she had a drunken college threesome.

As invigorated as he was spent, she popped to her feet and said, "Good heavens. Where did all this come from?"

Del looked and immediately threw his head back. He slapped a hand over his slowly softening cock and exclaimed, "Ah fuck!"

Feeling delightfully wicked, Amber sauntered over to him and lifted his chin. She twitched her eyebrows once his half-lidded eyes focused on her, and then lifted a cum-covered nipple to her lips.

His knees snapped together. "Jesus!"

Her laughing moan as she smeared his seed into her skin did not help him recover whatsoever. He looked behind him and stutter stepped to the stool, which he heaved himself up onto with what appeared to be no small amount of effort.

Amber knew she should be inexcusably ashamed of herself. She'd just fucked her son's best friend, and she was absolutely glazed in his cum.

She shook her head and chuckled when the thought popped into her head that basted was probably a more appropriate word for the season.

She felt nothing of the sort, though. She was smiling so broadly that her cheeks ached, and her feet seemed to be barely touching the tile. Bare ass swaying, she walked over to the sink, retrieved a clean dishrag and towel, and turned on the water.

Once it was warm, she soaked the rag and began cleaning up the mess. It was not a quick operation. As she was rinsing the rag before getting back to the task, she looked over her shoulder and saw Del admiring her body. She pulled out a second dishrag, wetted it, and then tossed it to him.

She turned around and let him watch her wipe his cum and her pussy nectar from her body while he did the same — though he winced and gasped more than once as he did so.

Once she was as clean as she could get without a shower, she pulled out another towel, tossed it his way, and dried off.

"That was... Fucking wow," Del said as she dropped her towel on the counter. "You're amazing."

Amber blushed, but said, "You too." She looked around, located her panties, and bent down to retrieve them. Since they were close, she shook his boxers free of his jeans as well, and handed them to him.

She pulled on her panties, but decided that was good enough. She let out a sad moan when he pulled his boxers up, but then winked as she turned toward the island counter.

Amber picked up the Cool-Whip container, put the lid on, and took it straight to the trash can. She didn't know which fingers he had dipped in it, but even if one of them wasn't the one he'd also dipped in her, there was no way she was eating it.

A second tub in the refrigerator meant that she didn't have to go without. She gave it a shake upon retrieving it and asked, "Worked up enough of an appetite for some dessert now?"

"I think so. Seems wrong not to have some pumpkin pie."

"Pumpkin pie it is, then."

Amber dished up their desserts, spooned a healthy portion of Cool-Whip on both, and delivered his to Del. It was his turn to be wicked when he lifted the plate and suggestively licked the curl of cream left as it slid off the spoon.

The sight gave her chills, but she dramatically rolled her eyes and said, "Naughty boy," while pulling up her own stool at the bar.

A tinge of self-consciousness tried to rear it's head when she saw him watching her eating pie bare-breasted, but she tamped it down. He smiled and finally cut into the slice. She saw his eyes light up as he tasted it and asked,"Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah, it's great. Perfect," he answered while cutting off another bite.

"I don't use nutmeg."

He snapped his fingers and pointed at her. "That's it. Grandma didn't either. Everyone else's have always tasted wrong to me. Best piece of pumpkin pie I've had in years."

"Thank you," she said with grateful pride.

They ate more or less in silence — occasionally glancing at each other. It was far more comfortable than she would have ever imagined sitting almost completely naked in a room with someone could be.

Del finished his last bite and said, "I'm probably going to regret this, but can I have another?"

"Ab-so-lutely," she said. She took his plate and filled it again.

As he dug into the pie, she sat watching him and marveled that it was happening. He was so heart-stoppingly gorgeous. She took a deep breath and bit her bottom lip as she felt her nipples stiffening and wetness surging between her legs.

"Caleb can never find out about this," she said.

"Oh god, no. Never," he agreed as he scooped up nearly the last bite of his pie. "Not a soul. Even if I would love to brag."

That made her blush, and her arousal spike. Unlike earlier, she didn't feel a hint of discomfort, and that only fed into the cycle.

When he finished his pie, turned on the stool to face her, and she saw that he was unmistakably hard again, it was inevitable.

Amber slipped off her stool, walked over to him, and cupped his cheek in her hand. "Caleb and Jamie won't be back until late tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. Care to come up to the bedroom and work up an appetite so you can try a piece of my peach cobbler?"

The cobbler and their clothing both remained in the kitchen — forgotten — until quite late that evening.

****

This is an entry in the '22 Literotica Winter Holiday contest, and reader votes decide the winner, so obviously I'd appreciate yours. Only one vote per reader, please. No stuffing the ballot box, and no down-voting other people either. Play fair, everyone.

Comments and favorites are a nice boost as well. It's the feedback that encourages me to put pen to paper, and every comment or favorite boosts the profile of the story, which attracts even more.