All Comments on 'Stunned'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrinceover 5 years ago
Wow

Im not the type for sex driven stories from the start but.... Wow that made me hard

sj_53sj_53over 5 years ago
Fucking Awesome

I'm OK with sex driven stories. A slow buildup is great and I love those stories, but sometimes we need a short lead in and then let the sex take over. You had me hard by the time they were leaving the bar. Please, don't take too long to publish Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Taken

I’m married and discovered the intense joy of anal pleasure. My massage guy taught me, going easy just like this story. He toyed with my ass with his fingers so gently and sweetly, knowing exactly how deep to go and when to add another. Then another. A beautiful cock he had, letting my stroke it as he massaged me. Then he flipped me over and massaged my face and earlobes. He sent electricity through my body when he gently flicked my nipples. My cock raged. Then he rubbed his gorgeous 7 inches over my face and nose. I licked and sucked him as he moaned. Then I positioned my ass so he could enter me. It felt so damn good. Easy as first. Deep. He held his cock in me. I was in ecstasy! Then he picked up the pace, fucking me harder and faster until he exploded into my ass!! I was hooked! I think of this pleasure every day, even keeping my pubes nice and trim for him, my ass shaved smooth. I can’t wait for our neXt session!

avl69avl69over 5 years ago
Special

Enjoyed your story very much. Well written and developed. Reminded me of my first experience with a man in my mid-30’s. Your description of the thoughts and desires to bottom for your lover captured my personal experience well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, Sweet Cum

I can relate to the ecstasy he feels as cum shoots down his throat and deep into his ass. I too am hard to completely satiate, continuously longing for cum after cum inside of me. Daily, nightly, at this moment. Cocks, beautiful cocks.. I love them so much. Thank you for reflecting my deep desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Wish I could find a man like that!!! would love to be a submissive bottom and cum drinking cocksucker!!!

bottomshooterbottomshooterabout 5 years ago
Hot

Thoroughly enjoyed that! I too like build ups but this was perfect for my mood as I am so horny at the moment! Rock hard and stroking as I read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot story, good build up too. I remember leaving a bar walking with this guy maybe ten years my senior, to my place, nervous, anticipating summiting to him. He fucked me twice, once on my couch and then in my bed, I'm sure the tenants on all side heard us. As I lay cum filled on my bed he got up and poured himself a drink and proceeded to asked me many questions about what just happened and how I felt. He left saying he'd be back again later in the week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous