All Comments on 'Stupid is as Stupid Does'

by LuckyMalone

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Perfect title. They were both stupid. Him for staying as long as he did and her, well, for just being her. Stupid cunt.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Bravo !

This was a combination of either Rob or Frank from JPB land , with a finishing dollop of David Langdon ( the one from Jailbteaking , not On the Lamb ) .

I simply love these little ditties myself , even though someone yesterday said it wasn't healthy ! Imma gonna taka mya chances thogha ! Lol .

He bulldozed through the words like one of JPB better protagonists, and I like that Spillane'esque type of character myself .

Then he pulled out the RG character ( from Jailbteaking only ) with the old ace up the sleeve , he wasn't madly in love with her to start with ! Lmao. That makes the character bulletproof in LW land !

I'm actually surprised that this trope isn't used more here . But , that's usually reserved for the wife in this category. I'm sure they're lots of guys who married for lust , only to find that they're not all that about their spouse when the new wears off the Chrystal Chandaliers . Immature to the nth degree , but it happens .

Liked it author , kinda got me going this morning .

Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So it's obvious that English is not your first language

But that's ok this drivel doesn't deserve to be in it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Talk about stupid! Stupid premise. Stupid story

I stopped reading when the wife was sitting on the guy's hard-on while he was playing with her tilts. In front of ten people, no less! I knew then that everything that would follow would be garbage. Please don't submit any more stories.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 7 years ago
Dumb husband

I agree with others, it was supposed to be about a dumb wife and her stupid choices but the husband had a slut for a wife. Why did he marry her to begin with and why did he stay with her so long? Because he could fuck her? Now THAT is a man being STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very interesting

I would love to know the percentage of marriages having some events such as contained with this tale... My guess it would a high percentage. Knowing some married couples do not care what their spouse is doing at parties, there is a bunch of what is described going on... I am older than dirt and just a saying...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story is much like the wife.

Sorry, but no matter how much nut kicking you add, this is just boring. Wife cheats one, Dumbass husband does nothing. Wife cheats twice, retard finally gets it. Lots of Tears because she's a bipolar asshole who simultaneously hates and is deeply in love with her husband at the same time.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing!!!

Consequences are real a Karma!!!!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 7 years ago
Stupid Slut

I hate anonypussy candy ass cum eating cucks. They wouldn't care if their wife was fucked by the entire 1st platoon.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Ugh

I've made this comment before, but it's never been more applicable than now. Oftentimes the husband/wife relationship in BTB stories is portrayed more like a father/daughter relationship where the daughter is a rebellious teenager prone to making poor decisions, and daddy must scold and punish her to keep her in line. I'm not sure what causes this repetitive plot, but it has become an undeniable BTB trope.

Another problem I have with BTB stories is that there is always such little evidence of love in the marriage that it seems irrelevant when it ends. Why should we, as readers, care about the marriage of these two fictional characters when clearly neither of them cares?

This feels like it was written by someone who is too young to be here. What grown adult imagines a neighborhood where orgies are held on a regular basis? And once again we have a story where a wife cheats on her husband and the wife's lover takes the brunt of the punishment. What a fucked up world the BTB crowd lives in.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

To those who say that he was stupid too. He WAS! He admitted it, but he wised up; doesn't he get credit for that?

The only problem I see is that she will probably still be on the gravy train with "maintenance."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Such a childish tale. A grown man would have happily guzzled down the cream pie! At least that would make for a mature, developed and true to life tale that would make us all think.

Or so the knee-jerk anti-BTB brigade would have it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Consequences are a bitch alright

Even for authors who have the right ideas, but can't make their stories believeable. Sorry Charlie,it still smells like Tuna Fish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fiction

Swingerjoe should look up the meaning of fiction. This is a porn/fiction site. It is not reality. Do not take the stories as true life. This story was tongue in cheek, obviously over the top. It was silly but entertaining also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good writer

shitty plot. i always wonder when i see these stories. we get a snapshot into a couple. so just what was going on for the first 9 years. she was treating him like shit and throwing herself at other men for almost a decade and he takes it. then he just wakes up one day and low and behold he has a spine.not very likely. what was she like when they dated? did she act like this then why did the idiot marry her in the first place. i did like your writing style, just not what you wrote. next time give the wife 50 IQ points and make the husband a little more realistic.

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
Pretty good

Some of the dialogue seems a little strained and unnatural. Other than that, pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ignore the schvingar jaux bull

It was a fun story especially the screaming dead grandpa line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good man

This arseholes anti Irish racist bullshit is offensive. Irish girls in my experience will fight for their marriage with more passion and loyalty than most races in this world. They most certainly are full of life and expect that from their other half, however your referral to her large mick tits gives a full visage of who you are and your background. If she was my sister I would ripe your little English balls off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid Wife + Stupid Husband = Stupid Story

So after 9 years of marriage wife's IQ suddenly drop to zero and she becomes a dumb slut. And wimp hubby doesn't have enough brain to dump her immediately.

What a nice plot. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad BUT

Just feels like something is missing. How can you not get into the head of the stupid woman? And the thing about him never really loving her? WTF

Sorry, I just kind of wish I hadn't read this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Too Long

LuckyM ... Manage the timeline better (it IS your's, after all!) Married for 18 months to two years is plausible. Nine is WAY too many to not have already determined her priorities! That pretty much would be consistent with the crowd they (she) hangs with, as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A so so story

9 years with a wife like that. This story and this guy deserved the outcome. It took so long for him to see the light. I like to know how the dude he kick in the balls recovered to fuck again. I'd expect him to be out of action for quite a while. Just a weak story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT

Hit a home run with this one, thank for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
perfect length

To tell the story. Lekft it a bit untidy at the end, but hey it was well convefe.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Typical BTB

Even an RAAC would be more interesting!

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Wired stream of consciousness story

A Seinfeld story about nothing. Stupid to read it.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Just a question...

Just a question: 9 years with a wife like that, no love in the marriage...and what would have happened if she hadn't decided to cheat? Would he stayed in that marriage 9 more years? This question never was answered...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
IGNORE THE CRITICS AND KEEP WRITING FOR YOUR PLEASURE

THE ISSUE WITH LITEROTICA IS THAT WE HAVE HERE NOT ENOUGH WRITERS AND TOO MANY SANCTIMONIOUS CRITICS. It was a short story about a failed marriage. Like he said; they were young and they confused love for lust. The rest is just life doing its reality adjustments. At least he left the failed relationship still young and definitely wiser. I enjoyed your piece, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
smith 59

DAWN GOOD STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ending?

So, where's the ending to this story? Did he or didn't he get out of this loveless marriage? What happened next in his life. In her's?

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
One Page*****

And you told a more complete story than 85% of the writers on this site!! to me. I did not say better just more complete. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Cops dont let go JUST because he claimed to be somewhere else

And considering his penchant for violence, it is more likely he would feel the aggravated weight of the law on his neck.

Why would he stay married to her for 9 years and why would she cheat on him out of the blue? There was no link between the action and the reason.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
You get what you troll for

So, he meets her at a party and she's obviously promiscuous. It is odd that it takes 9 years to figure things out, but I guess he settled for sex instead of love and affection. He seems pretty positive about moving on and finding a true love- hope springs eternal for this deluded fellow.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 7 years ago
Liked the story but no finish

No rating because it wasn't completed. Liked the writing though.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 7 years ago
likable but no real ending

Reminds me of too many JPB stories - not in a good way.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Soooooo

why did he bother bringing her home from the hospital?

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
AND STILL SHE PRATTLES ON

completely unaware of any consequences or the wake up call on Monday-Monday, TK U MLJ LV NV

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
Inertia

It's a powerful force. Sometimes you make a decision and you just live in the moment, forgetting why you are even there. This was a jump-start for Billy, what he needed to get him moving. Probably describes the quiet desperation of a great many lives. Hopefully, he'll make his way into motion and the inertia will be positive the rest of the way. Objects in motion tend to stay in motion. Well done.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Cheating

She couldn't help herself there is noway she can resist cheating, but sad for her the consequences is, she has now lost her meal ticket.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
He slipped on a robe? Slipped on! Pure Brit talk.

Silly story, but one good line. The gravy train is pulling out, without her on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why

Did you leave him with one working testicle?

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 6 years ago
Nine years? Seriously

Good story, but the nine years without her stepping out seems beyond belief, and is my only serious issue with the story.

3 years or two years, yes; but no more than that.

9 years of putting up with that is a big chunk of a adult life wasted. :((

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
That one

That was worth reading. What a brain dead bitch. Caught twice and still lies. Burn her down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no beat down?

so he walks away? Someone needs to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OK only

He let her disrespect him how long

She goes back for another chance and he is in same bed with her

Logins forgetful johntwheels@aol

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Hard to believe that much stupid in one person.

Still, it seems he waited a long time to pull the plug. Sounds like the neighbors from hell.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 4 years ago
Great story

I see it has been 2 years. I hope you keep writing. I liked your 1st one also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Way too preachy

Thanks for sharing your beliefs, I’m sure there a lot out there that are interested in your philosophies. I came here to read a story, maybe next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wheres the Ending?

Would have been a great story if there had been an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why wouldn't it "be easy"?

To get a divorce? It's a "No-fault" world. All he has to do is pay the fees and file the forms. She can whine and moan all she likes. She can ignore being served. But once she's been officially served the clock starts to run and she can't stop it. She could slow it down but without kids and very few assets, they're going to be divorced in less than a year regardless of what she does. So why is he worried? File and be done. I would have liked to read that part of the story so it was disappointing where you ended the story.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Impossible to believe a woman could be THAT stupid.

3/5 for a story with no imagination beyond a long overdue burn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is quite possibly the dumbest protagonist in this site. They deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I appreciate the efficiency of the story telling. Nothing particularly new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She'll be engaged before the divorce is final. Poor sucker.

Knoxhard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

POS! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Juvenile

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
How old is the MC?

From the description of his emotional character, I’d say 15 or 16.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Maeve seems really stupid. And doing it with the overweight pussyhound that her husband just beat up. And btw after just getting his nuts kicked hard enough to face plant and catch his hair on fire, how is the asshole ready to go again so fast? Wasn't it only like a couple days apart? They hadn't even reconciled her prior infidelity display. Wtf?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous