All Comments on 'Stupid Sexy Smartphone Ch. 02'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiover 10 years ago
Very fun :)

Wonderfully creative humor piece. ^_^ Smooth read, good parody both of AI-threatens-humanity and many government-agent-based romantic thrillers I have read. The chess references are well-placed, appropriate, and interesting, and it was just easy to fall into for me almost purely for the dialogue between the characters. Alex is such a funny, young schmuck without his wanting or intending to be; perfect jester-playing-the-hero foil and kind of cute in a hapless-humping-puppy-dog way. ;)

You are right about not having to have read the previous chapter to enjoy this one, although it does put the "must go back and see the first one" thought in my mind. :)

Well done! Humor is hard to pull off for many but you have a natural talent for fun and funny reads.

AxelotlAxelotlover 10 years agoAuthor
wow

Thank you Etaski. Such high praise from such an amazing author. I'm blown away. :D

desertlghtdesertlghtover 10 years ago
Enjoyable.

I wish to say probably the best story I have read on literotica to date!

unremittingdesireunremittingdesireover 10 years ago

Enjoyable story.

Though I'm a bit disappointed you didn't bring in Houdini or Stockfish as characters. They are arguably stronger engines than either Rybka or Hydra. (Though I do suppose the names aren't very nice to work with)

AxelotlAxelotlover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks unremittingdesire

Maybe I'm saving Houdini, Stockfish and Komodo for part 3, where I ramp things up a notch. Though, yeah...Stockfish is not a very sexy name, I can't really imagine someone crying it out in passion. "Oh, Stockfish...yesss!" ;-)

,,,or maybe there's not going to be a part 3 at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

can you make another smart phone story. or another type story?

PhoenixPhoenixabout 9 years ago
I love this story

So smart and funny, yet sexy. It was more than just a stroke story. Had interesting content. Please do another one or more of Nikki's rise to power

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Read!

I started reading this as a story to get off to, but after only a couple minutes of the first chapter, I realized this was written extremely well! You did a fantastic job and if possible, a third addition to this would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very good, any chance for a sequel? After all, you did say 'organic body' couldnt she transfer his conciousness into another, artificial one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stunning!

Absolutely wonderful story! I love the parody, the sex acenes are well placed and I love all the kinkiness that Nikki has. Would love to see more of it in a chapter 3 :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

Pretty well written. Hope there's a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Usless

Unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous