Stupid Sexy Smartphone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

"Nikki is very busy," said Rybka. "She doesn't need you running around trying to stop her plans. You're not vorking alone are you? Who else is trying to stop her and how are they planning to do it?"

"I'm not saying anything."

"Oh, you will. You're just a weak flesh-and-blood human. We'll make you talk."

Alex gulped, beads of sweat run down his face as he pulled against his bonds. "Wh...what are you going to do?"

"Nasty things," said Rybka with a wicked grin.

Hydra came up to him from behind and got hold of his waist. Alex flinched at the touch. She started sensually rubbing her hands over his torso, moving them under his T-shirt. She moved her head up against his and whispered in his ear, "I want to taste you Alex." Then she gave a long lick along his face.

She moved around in front of him as she continued rubbing his body. Her amazingly pretty young face was in front of his, looking into his eyes. They were stunning eyes, large and a brown. She came forward and pressed her lips against his. Her wet tongue pushed into his mouth and fervently rubbed against his. While she was passionately kissing him, she rubbed his back and pressed her hot body into his.

Alexs' heart was pumping wildly and blood was flowing to his cock, making it quickly swell and strain against his pants. Hydra was showing a lot of enthusiasm, making little pleasurable moans as she kissed him. She lifted one leg up and wrapped it around his body as she ground her own hot little body up against his groin and pressed her large soft boobs into his chest. Alex couldn't believe how turned on he was getting.

Then Hydra quickly pulled away, looking into his eyes and licking her lips. She had the look of a naughty schoolgirl. She bent down and got hold of his pants and quickly yanked them down. His hard cock pushed out against his black briefs. She yanked the underwear down too and his throbbing member freely poked out in front of him.

Hydra gave a big bright smile as she looked over his hard cock. "Ooh, your cock is wonderful, I want to taste it." She brought her face in front of it and Alex could feel her warm breath on the head. He groaned with anticipation.

"Hydra, get away from him," said Rybka in a commanding tone.

"Aw, but I'm just about to taste him."

"No, he doesn't get to play. He's not telling us his secrets."

Hydra looked up at Alex with her large pleading eyes, "You're going to talk to us aren't you Alex?"

Alex scowled, "I...I can't."

"Come here Hydra."

"Aw, not fair." The blonde reluctantly got up again and stepped away from Alex. He could only stand there with his pants down. His cock stood to attention in front of him, throbbing in sync with his pulse.

Hydra went and stood in front of Rybka, looking very forlorn. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you Hydie?" said the brunette.

"Oh yeah. I love being naughty."

"I bet your pussy app is all wet."

"Ah ha."

"Bend over for me." The blonde bent over and grabbed her knees so that her round ass was pointed at Alex. Her short red skirt raised up and he could just make out a tiny spot of white peeking out underneath. Rybka came around smiling at him, she grabbed the skirt and raised it up, revealing the white panties underneath. They were a tantalizing sight, with delicate patterns of lace, the silky soft material hugged her generous curves. Her smooth mound pressed tautly against the fabric with a hint of dampness making it partially transparent and he swore he could make out the soft, flushed flesh beneath. Alex strained against his bonds, he longed to sink his mouth into those delicate white panties and pull them off with his teeth to get to the treasures within.

Rybka sensually rubbed her fingers along the panties and over the bulging mound making the blonde let out a low pleasurable moan. She smiled as she saw that her bound captive was paying close attention to what her hand was doing. She pressed two fingers more forcefully into the mound, making them sink into the soft slit underneath. Hydra let out another long "Ooooh!" as the fingers fervently rubbed her soft lips through the material.

When she pulled her fingers away, there was a big wet patch around the mound of her panties. Alex could see her thin pink lips through the transparent material. It was such an entrancing sight, it made his cock jerk, he badly wanted to sink it inside her.

Then Rybka moved her hand up along the panties again and got hold of the waistband. Ever so slowly, she began to pull them down, peeling them away from the smooth creamy skin and revealing the hidden delights. He could see her cute little anus, a small dark spot sitting in the cleft of her smooth round butt. Then the panties slowly peeled away from her mound, revealing her glistening pussy.

Alex gasped for breath and his cock jerked again. The tip was wet with precum. He involuntarily strained against his bonds. Rybka pulled the panties all the way down. She smiled at Alex, "Does that little pussy look wet to you?" She brushed her fingers over the pink labia and then pushed them into it. Now unrestrained by the material, the two fingers pushed their way inside the wet hole. Hydra threw her head back and moaned loudly, "Oooooooh Yeah!"

The brunette fembot pulled her fingers out again. They were now soaking wet. She brought them up to her mouth and licked them. She smiled, "Mmm, cherry flavor. You naughty girl. Do you like cherry Alex?"

She walked over and embraced him, pressing her curvy body up against his. She moved her wet fingers to his lips and forced them into his mouth. Alex could taste the strong cherry flavored juices.

Rybka took her fingers out of his mouth and rubbed his chest. Alexs' face was hot and flushed and he was breathing heavily. He felt the strong pressure in his cock, he badly needed some release. The brunette kissed his neck and the whispered seductively in his ear, "Do you vant to find out what flavor I am?"

"Yeah!"

"Then just give me a name."

"...Marco."

"Give me a name that I haven't already read on your T-shirt."

"...Jameson."

"Yes, we know all about Jameson. Who else?"

Alex didn't much care about selling out Blake, after the bastard had set him up back at the bureau headquarters, "Dean Blake."

"Very good," said Rybka, smiling. She planted a kiss on his lips. Hydra walked up beside them. "Let him down."

The blondes' face lit up with a bright smile, "Sure!" She went over and loosened the chains and Alexs' bound arms were lowered. He suddenly realized how sore they were, being held up over his head. He had been focused on his throbbing cock and hadn't really noticed his arms becoming cramped and stiff. He was glad to have them down now. He moved his hand over and started rubbing his hard cock.

"Uh uh," scalded Rybka, pulling his hand away. She grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him down onto the carpeted floor. She was way too strong for him to resist and he sat down on his ass. She got hold of her tights and effortlessly ripped them away from her body. She had a small pair of lacy black panties on underneath. "Do you vant to take them off Alex?"

He quickly reached up and hooked his fingers in the waistband and pulled them down. It revealed a nice neat strip of dark pubic hair and the soft pink folds of her pussy. He got hold of her hips and lunged his head forward, sinking his mouth into her opening. He rubbed his lips around her soft folds as he mouthed her and poked his tongue up inside. Rybka let out a lusty moan and rubbed her fingers through his hair as he ate her out.

She pushed him away from her, and his mouth was torn away from her hot wet sex. Alex lay back on the carpet, he licked his lips and could taste her juices, fruity and tangy and slightly bitter, like...red wine. Rybka wasted no time straddling his head and moving her cunt back to his mouth and he resumed eating her out. His cock still throbbed and was aching for attention.

Although it tasted quite different, the pussy felt just like the real thing, just like with Nikki. It was warm and slippery and the soft flesh-like material pressed around his tongue as he rubbed it around inside her. She moaned and shuddered in response to his mouthing. The wine taste got stronger in his mouth.

Then he felt a hand wrap around his throbbing cock and it jerked. He let out a moan around the wet pussy in his face, he was finally going to get some action. "No Hydie, let go of him."

"Aw, come on," protested Hydra.

Rybka got up, removing her sopping cunt from his face. She stood over Alex, who was left lying on the floor, panting and red-faced. "Yeah, come on!" he said pleadingly.

"Tell me how your friends plan on stopping Nikki and I'll let Hydra fuck your brains out."

"Ooh, tell us! Please Alex, tell us," said Hydra excitedly.

"I...I can't. Can't we just...Please."

Rybka moved her hand over her large breasts groping them. Her other hand slipped down between her legs and rubbed her wet slit. She gave Alex a lustful look, "You share with us, and we'll share with you and everyone will be happy."

Hydra positioned herself over him so that her creamy slender legs were spread wide and she started sensually rubbing her wet pussy along his hard cock. "Come on Alex, just tell us. I want you inside me."

Alex badly needed to be inside her. The teasing had become too much for him to take. The wild lust had taken over. "Okay, okay. Blake has some sort of AI virus he stole from the NIBs. Chaos virus. He plans on infecting Nikkis' mainframe with it."

"Does he know where the mainframe is located?"

"I don't know."

Rybka paused for a moment and then smiled down at him, "Good boy."

"Yay!" cheered Hydra. She got a firm hold of his cock and quickly lined it up with her opening. She moaned loudly as she dropped her body down and allowed the hard cock to sink deep into her moist sex. Alex groaned as he felt his cock slide up and be tightly embraced by the warm soft orifice. The blonde fembot quickly began riding him hard, pumping her hips up and down on his shaft. Her large boobs wobbled about wildly.

Rybka continued to finger herself as she looked on. Alex reached up and got hold of Hydras' big boobs as her tight pussy vigorously pumped his cock. He moaned with the intense pleasure that was building in his member. The blonde had a big smile on her face and let out a series of sexy moans as she rode him, she seemed to be getting immense pleasure too.

Suddenly there was a loud crash from the other side of the room. Agent Jameson burst through the doorway and aimed his weapon at Rybka. There was a loud pop as he fired off a wire into the fembots' chest. A powerful pulse went through her and she jerked about before toppling over onto the ground.

Hydra stopped fucking Alex and cried out, "No, you Jerk!" She reached for the nearest thing she could grab and tossed it at the agents' head. It was a pair of panties and they didn't have enough weight to carry them across the room. Jameson fired off the weapon again and the wire went into Hydras' shoulder. She suddenly jerked about uncontrollably. Alex could feel her pussy spasming and rippling along his cock, it was intense. Then she slumped down on top of him.

She wasn't supporting her weight anymore, now she was just a dead weight on top of him. She was damn heavy. Alex found it hard to breath. "Ungh...get...her...off!"

Jameson quickly came over and strained as he pulled the fembot off of him. Eventually he managed to roll her off of him and his cock slipped out from the pussys' tight embrace. Alex sat up and caught his breath, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Saving you," said Jameson as he went about removing the wires from the fembots. "You're welcome."

"Damn it! That is fucking bad timing. Couldn't you have shown up ten minutes later? How did you find me anyway?"

"I stuck a tracker to the collar of your shirt before you went into the bureau headquarters. I didn't want to lose track of you."

Alex reached up to his shirt collar and felt the little hard bud stuck to it and pulled it off. He looked at the tiny device, "Wow, just like Batman." He looked over at the fembots lying unmoving on the floor. They weren't limp like normal unconscious women, they seemed stiff and posed like mannequins. His cock was still hard and he looked longingly at Hydras' round ass, he really wanted to finish up. He could see that Rybka still had her eyes open, looking his way, it was unnerving. "Did you kill them?" he asked.

"Temporarily disabled them." He held up his bulky grey gun-shaped weapon, "Magnetic Pulse Taser. I stole it from my former workplace." Alex noticed he was now wearing a janitor disguise. A plain blue long-sleeve shirt with matching pants.

He suddenly remembered that he went in there with Jamie to retrieve that stuff. "How is Jamie?"

"Fine, she handled herself quite well. I'm impressed. She's waiting outside with Agent Blake."

"That Asshole?! He set me up you know?!"

"Yes, I know. It was all a part of his strategy."

"What the fuck do you mean?"

He went over to the doorway and retrieved a laptop computer. Alex stood up and found his pants and put them on, his hard cock was now starting go limp. Jameson came back over with the laptop, "Agent Blake is quite a brilliant strategist, he anticipated all of this. And now I am going to get the location of the central command unit from the disabled fembots' CPU."

"I told them about Agent Blake and the Chaos virus and everything. So now Nikki knows about it. I couldn't help it. They...interrogated me. It was like they knew all my weaknesses."

Jameson squatted down and plugged a cable from the computer into the back of Hydras' neck. "Well that can't be helped. If we move quickly we may have the element of surprise."

"I'll leave you to that," said Alex, walking off to the doorway. The night was still and quiet outside. The suburban street was lit up by the full moon and several streetlights. There was just the background sound of crickets and traffic. The red van was parked in the driveway. In front of the van were Jamie and Dean Blake.

They were kissing.

Alex saw red. He rushed over toward them, "Hey! What the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend?!"

Both of them stopped kissing and looked up at him. "Alex!" said Jamie.

He got close to Blake and swung a fist at his head. The agent swiftly dodged the blow, got hold of his arm and shoved him away. Alex stumbled over onto the grass, but quickly got up again.

"Alex stop it!" called out Jamie.

He came at Blake again, throwing another punch. Blake got hold of him and slammed him against the van while pinning his arms behind his back. "Don't hurt him," cried out Jamie.

"This isn't me hurting him. It's me subduing him," said Blake. "Are you going to stop coming at me?"

"Fuck you!" spat Alex angrily. Blake pulled him away from the van and pushed him down onto the lawn again. Damn that Prick was strong, and quick. Alex sat up and rubbed his sore arm, "You're just lucky I didn't want to get too violent in front of the lady."

"What the hell is your problem?" said Blake.

"You set me up, you Cunt! And now you're here making moves on my girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend any more Alex, we broke up."

"But...I thought...You believed me...You stayed with me."

"I came out on this date to hear you out, and I did. I'm hanging around to help you stop that skanky bitch robot. I was against them setting you up to be caught like that, but Dean told me to trust him. Now you're here and you're fine. It all worked out. Dean is really quite smart."

"Dean is an Asshole! If that was your plan, why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry Alex," said Blake. "The less you knew, the better. And Jamie is an amazing girl."

"Fuck you," said Alex under his breath.

Jameson strode out from the house with the laptop under his arm, "I've got it."

"You found the bridge?" said Blake.

"What bridge?" asked Alex.

"It's a few hours' drive west of town, let's get moving."

"Come on Alex, let's go end this," said Blake, offering his hand to help him up. Alex ignored his hand and picked himself up. Blake turned around and walked over to the drivers' side of the van, "I'll drive."

Jamie had changed out of her pretty dress and was now wearing a plain janitor disguise just like Jamesons'. Her make-up had been removed and her blonde hair was tied back in a pony-tail. She gave him a concerned look, "Are you okay Alex?"

"Just great," said Alex darkly as he walked past her and got into the back of the van. Jamie and Agent Jameson joined him and slid the door shut. The van backed out of the driveway and made its way down the street.

Alex looked at Jameson, "So where are we going? What is this bridge?"

"I remember you asking me another question once—where is Utagwei?"

"The place where Nikki was made. Where is it?"

"You won't find Utagwei on any map, it doesn't exist in our physical world. It exists in cyberspace."

"Oh...Okay, but the box Nikki originally came in said, "Made in Utagwei.""

"Yes it would have come from The Bridge. It was a top-secret government project, Utagwei was an experimental cyber-nation where the AI inhabitants were given the means to evolve on their own, to develop their own social structure and culture and laws. It was successful beyond all expectations, the Utagweians, who had started out as quite basic programs were getting significantly more advanced with each generation. It got to a point where the AIs matched human intelligence and showed every sign of surpassing it."

"The project managers wanted to test the practical benefits of this advanced cyber-nation, so they started utilizing the AI for industrial design. They designed simple things at first, furniture, toys, tools. Then it became clear they were capable of designing more complicated goods, like electronics. Then they tried testing the manufacturing capabilities of the Utagweians. An experimental, automated industrial facility was built. It was called The Bridge, because it was a connection between the cyber and physical world. It never left the experimental stage though, none of the manufactured goods have been sold on the market."

"Then how did I get my phone?"

"We have determined that an employee of the facility, a janitor, managed to sneak the phone out and sell it on the internet to feed his drug habit. It was then discovered that these phones contained advanced quantum memory storage and an AI chess program capable of expanding its own programming at an astounding rate. We underestimated just how dangerous it was or we would have been more forceful in taking the phone from you." He sighed, "That was my failing."

"And mine. I should have listened to you."

"Why didn't you Mr Molloy?"

"I told you to call me Alex. I guess I just wanted to keep her because she was helping me to win over Jamie. It made me feel kinda...special, I guess."

Jamie looked over at him, "You could have just asked me out. You didn't need your Stupid Smartphone to do it. And you didn't need the flash car and fancy restaurant to impress me."

"Yeah? Well I'm no tall, dark and handsome, know-it-all, ass-kicking government agent either. Hope you two are happy together."

"Yeah...well...thanks. Dean told me how this Nikki favors you. How she can make you unbelievably wealthy and privileged in her new world. Yet you still want to stop her, because you believe it's the right thing to do. You're a great guy Alex. I wish things could have been different."

Alex was silent for a while as he looked at Jamie. Eventually he turned back to Jameson, "So that's where we're heading, The Bridge?"

"Yes. I had just received the information that the AI Prime has taken over the facility and the Master Control Unit is there. We need to get past the defenses and plug the flash drive directly into the mainframe so it can do its thing."

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers
123456...8