Stupid Sexy Smartphone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"You should get out more, have a bit more excitement in your life."

"...Right, what's up Mum?"

"I just wanted to invite you and Jamie around for dinner tonight, we're having a roast."

"Mum, I'm not with Jamie any more, we broke up."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Then Nikki spoke with Alexs' voice, "I'd love to bring my new girlfriend Nikki around for dinner."

"New girlfriend? That was fast. Got back up on the horse, eh? Well that's good, at least you're not moping around. What does this Nicky do?"

"Uh...she's in management."

"A go-getter. Good for you. Well your father and I would love to meet her. We'll see you this evening, okay?"

"Yeah, okay Mum, love you, bye."

"Bye, love you Sweety." Then Nikki clicked as she hung up.

She stood up and smiled at Alex, "Yay, I'm going to meet your parents. They're the ones who gave me to you. I think they're fantastic."

"Yeah, yay!" said Alex, unenthusiastically.

"We'll go around to your parents place for dinner tonight, and tomorrow night I will announce myself supreme ruler of the world, with you by my side. Isn't that exciting?"

Alex was surprised, "Tomorrow night? So soon?"

"Yeah, why wait? I have control of all major computer systems on the planet. I control banks, hospitals, airports, stock markets, the defense forces. My sexbots have infiltrated all the important governments and organizations. It's almost time for my checkmate."

She leant forward and kissed him on the cheek. "It's going to be a great future Alex; all humans united in a peaceful, egalitarian society, living and working side by side with machines. We'll find balance with nature and advance our scientific knowledge at an astounding rate. And you and me will be together until your organic body gives out on you. We're going to have so much fun together."

"Yeah, that's great," said Alex, forcing a smile.

She looked into his eyes, "I love you Alex."

"I...don't want to destroy you Nikki."

She beamed and got hold of him and planted a passionate kiss on his lips.

...

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers
1...345678