All Comments on 'Stupid Stuck Cabinet'

by AnyaMerchant

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
ardoardoabout 7 years ago
hi

Great story !

BeingSecretiveBeingSecretiveabout 7 years ago
Great one indeed!

and a turn-on as well..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely, and sensuous.

Gorgeous story. More, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Best love story

This was best love story I've ever read on here. Everything was perfect. No fake description of body parts or action.

Please continue with this storyline and new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Very nice. Tasteful sensual hot. Well done. More please !

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationabout 7 years ago
Loved it.

I love stories in this genre that explore the mental side of things when characters commit this taboo. The guilt, the thrill, the lust specifically caused by doing what society condemns.

I hope there is a part 2 where they sneak around behind dad's back, adding a further layer of taboo.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Well Done ... FIve Stars

More please!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago
5 Star Effort!

Brilliant story, very hot'n'sexy. I liked this a lot, hope there's a second chapter to follow.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
A must read

Can't believe this is your first story .It's one of the hottest I have seen on here in some time. Loved it from beginning to end .5 STAR . Hope you do more with it . Thank you for the story and Please Do Chapter 2 !!!!

BG187BG187about 7 years ago
Just to fanciful

I like your writing but there's not even a explanation to why she's trying to get her son to fuck her. No back story no real build up just her throwing herself at him and to me and any sensible person you don't just fuck you mom or something just because *** for the effort.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldabout 7 years ago
Great story...

and as one of the other commentators said, I can't believe this is your first submission. Well done.

Regarding having to explain the mother's motivations, though it would make a good second chapter (would be interested to know what they are), I don't feel it is really necessary for this one.

I hope you write again.

$

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
Good Story

A little fast, and not much back story, but hey a first try and pretty good at that. Your first few paragraphs hint at other stories to be told. Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Great story. Well written in all ways. Very erotic and kept the suspense (and the erections) up. You have a fantastic tumblr site too. Are any of those pics of you? Great job all around.

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
Very Erotic

Nice build-up and pacing. Other posters make a good point regarding the mom's motivation. Other than having the hots for her own son, maybe there isn't any, nor does there have to be.

VictorN55VictorN55about 7 years ago
4 Hard Ones

I enjoyed it. Keep going

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
needs

another chapter or 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

For a first story, that really was superb. Let's have more like this

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
OK. Even more impressed being your first story here.

I do hope there's more. It's got the makings of a series.

It was erotic. But tapered at the end to just a mother son relationship, as if they didn't just have sex. Anticlimactic. Without change in their usual relationship.

Not so much a letdown, more like, oh well that was unusual.

In short, we need more development for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice work!

For a while on this site, taboo stories have gone bland but yours was a refreshing erection maker. Thanks for the work - did I hear a little of real life in the story?

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

very erotic tale, agree with other commenters about the lack of moms thoughts about screwing her son. A very good start and hope you have more of this story for us.

boaman007boaman007about 7 years ago
More

Please, would love for this to continue.

sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
Well Done

For first story, it was well written. Hope to read more of your writings. Thanks

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
looking forward

to reading what you write next

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

5 stars !! Yes, a story that's arousing and just plain HOT ! His Mom is just plain horny and wants her son to screw her and be sexually playful. She has been dropping hints and enticing him in the way she dresses skimpy and touches his leg, thigh, and cock plus shows off her body etc. I think now that they have awkwardly had sex; since they are snowed in he and his Mom should go to bed, make out and screw each other slowly until it gets so intense they body cum hard. He wants him and is going to have him so he should just arouse her so much that she will cum buckets and enjoy it. Yes, please write another chapter or two ASAP. Thank you.

travel2cutravel2cuabout 7 years ago
Stunning!

That was simply amazing.

It was hot and had a lot of teasing and it had a major climax.

Certainly one of the most erotic and sexy stories I have read on here in ages.

With your talents please write more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo! and Encore!

very, very nice. I agree w/ all the positive comments. Bravo! and Encore!

Who_KnowsWho_Knowsabout 7 years ago
Stories like this are terrible

You know, the ones where a mother is being overtly sexual toward her son with zero in the way of motivation, and the befuddled dipshit can't grasp what's going on despite all lack of subtlety on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i am glad you are posting here

thank you for your efforts

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
very nice

i liked your story very much. Thanks for writing.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 7 years ago
Well Done

A very creative story well written. I look forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She wanted what he has..

The mother wanted sex to compliment the love she felt for her son. He was a horny man who wanted to love his mother but was afraid she did not see him as a man. Now they can explore sex the same as any couple would, kinky or vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Very creative and different. I'm a big fan of the build up of tension before sex. You captured that quite well. I hope to see more from you.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 7 years ago
Good Read *****

***** Great build up, reluctance and anticipation of something to happen. Nicely woven story. Will there be another chapter or two??? I hope so.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Mommy!

Nothing like a sweet, beautiful Mom who takes good care of her son's needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written

I liked the plot, and the concept of a petite, sexually charged mother who wants to fuck her son. It was well written, and grammar was good. I hope to see more of your work here.

gemeistergemeisterabout 7 years ago
Well done!

Do it again. More stories or even a continuation of this one. Thanx.

ZenimoZenimoabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

You definitely have a talent for erotic writing based on this story, which was sexy & arousing. I hope you will continue Emily & Justin's adventures as there seems plenty of scope for plot & character development. Or regale us with other tales - just please keep sharing the fruits of your imagination.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I don't always know what's happening

Yes she does

Every step, touch, hug, and smile,

She knows exactly what she's doing

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
Thanks for the this fun well-told tale.

The mother, taking her time, confident in success and her appeal, was wonderfully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Believ able!

Really pulled me into your story. great writing! Very sexy... :)

Squire3Squire3over 6 years ago
cabinet

Cabinet doors can be difficult sometimes. Did it ever open?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

That was wow.... I wonder how things like that never happen to me

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Real Good!

Mom knew what she wanted and got it! Great Read!

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
Now that's what I call motherly love...

Well written and entertaining with a logical progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Funny

Mommy Dearest is a SLUT!

justme79925justme79925almost 5 years ago
Next story please!

Great story, when is the next one?

scozmosscozmosalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Keep them coming ;)

rooster11055rooster11055almost 3 years ago

Loved this story. I had a hard on from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how hard he fought it with logic and denial. I love that she didn't stop being a source of comfort even during the foreplay. Im soaked

scozmosscozmosover 1 year ago

Loved it, more? :)

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

Agreed! LOVED and MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the fuck are they at home while dad's on vacation and so are the 2 daughters? Why's the mom straight up saying fuck me with no reason given its just she's a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet!!!

Thank You!!!

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 year ago

What ever your doing now.....stop ! You should be writing more great stories like this one. Many thanks for you work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Justin is a dumbass. A clueless puss. Story could have been waaay hotter

rk9882rk988210 months ago

Excellent story!!!! I like the stories where mothers take the initiative and seduce her son. Great, need more like this.

safarijimsafarijim10 months ago

Please write more like this, this story is excellent

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story but weak ending.....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot, write more

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

It seemed to me like the story was hard to follow sometimes.

It was like here, there, over....OH¡¿ there too

🙈🙉🙊💨🥴

freebumblebeefreebumblebee5 months ago

another wimp pussy son story

RandyashellRandyashell5 months ago

Another great story . You have the balance just right . It even seems believable to me. You must start writing again you have a gift . I cannot wait for your next adventure ... part two to this or one of your other storys or even a new story. I look forward to reading more

Plywood2385Plywood23852 months ago

Everything but the last sentence was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnyaMerchant@AnyaMerchant
Thanks for reading. Check out my books on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Anya-Merchant/e/B00L0HLGIC/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1 And my Subscribestar for older works and story related NSFW illustrated commissions from various artists https://subscribestar.adult/anya-merchant