Stupid Stuck Cabinet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower started running upstairs. Justin finished his food and brought his plate over to the sink. He'd just begun to gather up his winter outerwear when he heard his mom's voice from the bathroom.

"Justin? There's no towel in here, can you grab me one?"

"Yeah, sure thing mom."

He headed for the linen closet, grabbed a towel, and then went upstairs. He hesitated for a second before opening the door.

"Justin?" called his mom.

He took a deep breath, and opened the door a crack.

***

Steam spilled out from the bathroom, completely obscuring Justin's view. He slipped his arm through to drop the towel, and then opened the door a little wider.

I can't see anything. I guess there's no harm in me bringing it up to the shower curtain.

Justin slipped through the door. The bathroom wasn't that large, and he walked toward the bathroom with small, cautious steps. He'd just started to reach for where he thought the curtain was when he walked into a head on collision with his naked mother.

"Ooh!" She let out a squeal that sounded just as surprised as Justin felt. She wavered, losing her balance slightly, and then fell forward against him.

"Whoa!" Justin's foot caught as he tried to step away from her and he fell backward onto his butt. His mom fell on top of him, and for a moment, neither of them said anything.

She's naked, and she's on top of me. This can't be happening.

Justin reached his hand up and felt it touch something soft, wet, and heavenly. He couldn't see anything, but it didn't take much mental calculus to figure out that he was groping his mother's breast.

"Oh," she whispered. "Sorry about that, sweetie."

She made no move to climb off of her son. Justin's cock was rock hard in an instant, as though he'd thrown the lever on a drawbridge. He squeezed his mom's breast and felt her plant a soft, warm kiss on the side of his neck.

Justin felt like a possessed man. He pushed his hips upward, his aching cock searching for a new home through the fabric of his boxers and sweatpants. One of his hands reached around and took hold of one of his mom's soft, perfectly shaped buttocks.

Emily, for her part, didn't do anything to stop it. Her body was still dripping wet, and it almost seemed as though she was using Justin to dry off. She rubbed herself along him, parting her thighs and jiggling her breasts against his chest and face.

Justin's hands moved with a mind f their own. He pulled his sweatpants down as much as he could, freeing his erection and letting it press against his mom's stomach. She let out a sharp gasp, and a bit of an awareness of reality and what was happening came back to him.

She's my mother! I can't do this!

The steam began to settle, and Justin could see her face again. His mom met his eyes and slowly licked her lips. Justin started to turn his gaze down on her naked body, and in an instant, the situation felt real again.

"Whoops!" said his mother. "That was quite the fall!"

She hopped back up to her feet and pulled the towel around her in a single sweeping movement. Justin sat up, staring down at himself. He was wet from where his mom had made contact with him, and painfully excited.

"Well..." He pulled himself to his feet. "There's the towel. I should head out now."

His mother smiled mischievously at him.

"Of course, honey," she said.

It was several seconds before Justin's legs began to work again, and another few after that for him to drag his feet out the door. He closed the door softly behind him, wanting nothing more than to take one last peek at her, and headed down the hallway.

***

Justin had a plan and did everything he could to stick to it. It was simple enough. He'd wanted to do as much video gaming as he could over the vacation, anyway. With too much snow outside for him to make his shift at work, it was the obvious way to spend the day.

And it's safe. No shame in playing video games.

There were a lot of people online. He tried to focus as much as he could on playing well and keeping his team alive. It was almost impossible for him to concentrate, given the circumstances. His cock screamed for attention, and thoughts of his mother were never far from his mind.

"Justin?" his mother called, from downstairs. "Can you help me with something?"

"I... I'm in the middle of a match, mom."

"Please? It will only take a second."

Justin didn't say anything. The last thing that he wanted, by far, was to put himself in close proximity to his mother again. But he also knew that there was no way he could avoid her, or whatever was happening between the two of them, forever.

"I'll give you a reward afterward, sweetie," called his mother, her voice light and sweet.

Justin exited the match, set the controller down, and headed downstairs.

I'll just see what she wants and then head back up to my room.

His cock was rock hard by the time he reached the bottom step. Emily was in the kitchen, standing in front of one of the cabinets. She was wearing another tiny robe, and as she turned to look over her shoulder at Justin, the front billowed open, giving him the briefest glimpse of one of her breasts.

"The child lock is stuck on the bottom cabinet," said his mom. "Can you help me get it open?"

She smiled at him and then pulled at the cabinet door in front of her to demonstrate what she meant. The child lock was caught on the inner lip of the cabinet, preventing the door from opening more than an inch. His mom pulled the door and slammed it shut a few times, trying to slip it free.

"Sure, let me give it a try." Justin took a deep, calming breath, and walked over to the cabinet. His mother stepped aside, standing close enough to him for Justin to be able to feel her body heat, and smell the scent of the shampoo she'd been using in the shower.

He pulled with all his strength, but the door resisted with the stubborn insistence of a mule wearing lead boots. After a couple of seconds, he let go of the handle and took a step back.

"It won't open," he said.

"That's why I called out down here." His mother closed the already short distance between them and set a hand on his chest. "Maybe... we could try together?"

There was a hint of something in her words that said more than anything else could. Justin felt the temperature of the room skyrocket and tried to keep his emotions in check as he faced his gorgeous, barely clothed mother.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll be in front," she said. "You grab onto me, and pull. Just pull as hard as you can, and really give it everything you have."

Justin felt an excited shiver run up his spine.

This is a bad idea!

"Is there any way you can make do without getting it open?" he asked.

Emily shook her head slowly and shifted so that her breasts were jutting out, defying the robe to keep them held in and tempting Justin's eyes.

"I need what's inside, Justin," she said. "For something I'm cooking."

"But..." He winced, feeling the aching pain of his cock fighting for dominance of his mind. "I just don't know if it would work."

"I think it will get the cabinet open," his mom whispered. "Sometimes you just have to go for it, and worry about what works and what doesn't later."

Justin met her eye for a second and then looked away, breathing out hard as though fighting for oxygen against the tide of tension.

I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. It'll be fine.

He nodded, and she flashed him a doting, motherly smile. She turned toward the cabinet, slowly leaned over, and gripped the handle tight in her hands.

She managed to keep that air of motherly elegance and poise about her, even as the robe slipped up her thighs, exposing the bottom edge of her beautiful buttocks. She smiled at Justin and nodded to the cabinet.

"Just grab onto my waist and give it your all."

Justin felt as though time was moving at the speed of molasses. He took one step forward, and then another, and then slowly brought his hands to rest on either side of his mother's waist. His cock was threatening to spear a hole through his boxers and sweat pants.

He leaned forward and the tip of his bulge accidentally grazed his mom's butt. It felt like he'd probed the pleasure equivalent of a hot stove, tingles of lust coursing through his erection from the point of contact.

"Make sure you're tight against me," she whispered. "Just push right up as close as you can get."

Her voice had a slight, almost undetectable waver of it. Justin did as she said, pushing his hard erection against her soft butt. It felt incredible, even though admitting it to himself brought on a wave of guilt and shame.

God, this is so weird. How the hell did I end up here?

"Ooh," said his mom. "Get ready, sweetie. We'll both pull on 3."

Justin pushed in a little closer, grinding his cock against his mom's ass. She seemed to quiver slightly, tightening her thighs and buttocks. His hands ran across her stomach over the robe, and it took every ounce of willpower he had to keep from pawing at her breasts.

"One," said his mom.

Justin's hips pressed into her again, letting his cock mash into her in a lewd, undeniably horny manner. He couldn't stop himself from letting out a low, primal moan. He wanted more and hated himself for it.

"Two." Her voice was quiet, shaky, and undeniably aroused. She arched her back slightly and Justin realized that her robe had fallen almost completely open. He let his hands slide up to her breasts and slowly humped against her from behind, too turned on to think about or judge himself for what he was doing. She had a perfect butt, and she seemed as eager to push it against him as he was to thrust into it.

"Three!" The word escaped his mother's lips in a horny, breathless whisper. She pulled hard on the cabinet's handle and Justin pulled hard against her. His bulge slipped into the gap between her thighs and he felt his mom squeeze her legs together in response.

The cabinet still didn't open. His mom kept up the pretense of pulling on the handle for only a moment. Justin pushed forward against her and she had to put her hands on the countertop to steady herself. He hesitated for an instant, and then continued pumping into her.

I can't stop! It feels too good!

She didn't say anything, not even as Justin's thrusting intensified. The silence, along with the still stuck cabinet, gave him all the pretense he needed. His hands roamed across his mom as his cock pushed against her hot, soft butt. She was still pushing back, responding to her son's uncontrolled, horny assault.

It went on for a minute, if not longer. They were both getting sweaty, their bodies hot and in close contact. Justin's mind was in a fog of lust, and his heart pounded against the inside of his chest. His cock was harder than it had ever been in his entire life, the tip of it wet with precum.

He was barely aware of what he was doing. His hands moved with a mind of their own, pulling his mother's robe open until it slipped off her shoulders, falling first to her waist, and then the ground. Justin blinked, shocked by the result of his actions. His mom was still moving against him, her now naked butt pushing against the bulge in his sweatpants.

He ran his hands across her silky soft flesh, feeling a massive wave of shame sweep over him. What the hell had he just done? How was he going to explain any of it to her? He let one of his hands cup at the bottom of one of her breasts, feeling more embarrassed and confused than he ever had before in his life.

"Ooh, sweetie," whispered his mother. "My robe..."

He heard her let out a tiny, surprisingly girlish giggle. She slipped her fingers into Justin's sweatpants and pulled down with hard, deliberate movements. Justin's cock snapped free, and it was only then that he realized what was happening. He blinked, still horny, and felt the tip of his erection rubbing against something, hot, wet, and incredibly inviting.

"Mom..." Justin eased forward, feeling his mother's body shiver with delight as he pressed into her. Logic and reason mounted one final, desperate assault on his senses, and he pulled back slightly, shaking his head.

"It's okay, honey," whispered his mom. "It's okay."

"...You're my mother," he said, slowly. "This is..."

His mom pushed back, rubbing her velvety folds across his shaft. She looked over her shoulder at him, biting her bottom lip and wiggling her butt. Justin pushed forward, still shocked by what he, by what they, were in the process of doing.

The tip of his cock slid inside his mother's hot, tight cunt. She let out a soft moan and rubbed her hand along Justin's thigh, pausing to squeeze his knee. She'd done that throughout his life, ever since he'd been a little boy, to reassure him.

Justin groaned, all of his shame and confusion feeding the flames of his horny, illicit lust. He sheathed his cock further inside his mother's tight, wet pussy. She flicked her hair out of her face as she turned to meet his eye, smiling. It was such a motherly expression that for a moment, Justin had another surge of doubt. Of horror, even.

She's my mom! What the hell am I doing?

"What is it, sweetie?" she said, her voice soft and sweet. "Don't be shy. You can say it."

"This is... wrong," said Justin. "Mom, we can't be doing this."

Even as he spoke, his hands found their way to his mom's waist, and his hips regained their back and forth motion. He slowly slid his rod in and out, feeling the soft, velvety tightness of her wet hole, and the burning heat of her body.

"It's okay," she said. "I'm just taking care of you, honey. These things happen..."

Justin pumped into her faster, the accumulated arousal from the past couple of days suddenly overcoming the mental dam holding it back. He groped at his mom's breasts and thrust into her with enough energy to make the counter shake.

His mother let out tiny little breaths each time he pushed in. Her hands were anchored against the countertop, but Justin's enthusiasm slid her forward across it until she was bent forward at a rakish angle.

"Oh god!" Justin kissed his mom's neck, inhaling her sweet, clean scent. "Mom!"

That's right. She's my mom.

He was fucking her with the kind of passion that can only come from conflicting drives and emotions, the kind that most people are lucky if they experience once or twice in their life. And it felt incredible, like eating the forbidden fruit and having all other tastes ruined for him.

The whole kitchen creaked each time Justin pushed forward. Every thrust gave him a burst of illicit pleasure, along with a cute, high pitched squeal from his mom. It was as though every element of the taboo coupling was working to push it forward, toward its inevitable climax.

His mom slipped against the counter and knocked a coffee cup to the floor. It didn't shatter, but the sound of it landing gave Justin a reality check. He blinked, coming back to the moment and feeling almost too ashamed to continue. He hesitated at the end of a thrust, and his mom immediately took charge.

She pushed him back slightly and turned around, giving him a clear view of her naked body for the first time. She was perfect, and practically flaunted her trim waist, big breasts, and the sultry, seductive look in her eyes. She was also smiling at him gently, a smile that told him to go ahead, that it was okay, even though the two of them were veering off the beaten path into something scary and new.

With a single crook of her finger, his mother invited him back into her. She hopped up on the counter, putting her at the perfect level for her son to fuck her from the front. She guided Justin's cock into her, helping him along with the next step into incestual depravity, like a good mother should.

He was close, and because of that, he started slowly, with smooth, loving thrusts. His mother kissed him on the neck, and then the cheek, and then the lips. Justin flicked his tongue out to meet hers, tasting the sweet nectar of her kiss, and continued to fuck her slowly on the counter.

Justin kissed the nape of her neck and then her nipple. He sucked gently on one of them, letting his tongue draw hot, wet patterns across it. His mom moaned and wrapped her legs around him, locking him into the embrace.

"Justin," she whispered. He responded with a hard thrust and felt his newly found control vanish in a puff of arousal and lust.

Justin pulled his mom off the counter and held her in his arms like a sex doll, thrusting up into her with every inch of his cock. She was a petite woman, and he felt a shiver go through her as he handled her with his strong, muscular arms. It was primal and base, like a caveman taking an attractive mate through physical strength and domination.

Can we really be doing this? Can it really feel this good?

Justin lowered her down to the kitchen floor. He needed to finish the job. He needed to wreck her pussy, to fuck her in a way that expressed every facet of the strange, conflicting emotions he was feeling at the moment.

"Mom!" Justin began to thrust into her, fast and hard. The kitchen floor was cold, and his mom's body was a furnace in comparison. He slammed into her, letting his cock prod and probe.

"Sweetheart!" His mom's chest heaved up and down, and her breasts jiggled in delightful little circles. She ran a hand through his hair, and Justin fucked her even faster.

Their bodies slapped together, creating an illicit rhythm as their flesh met and parted. Justin realized he was moaning through gritted teeth. His mom was moaning too, each one slightly higher in pitch than the last. He could sense her orgasm approaching, and realized that he was right there with her.

Both of them let out an unintelligible shout of ecstasy as they reached their limit and shared in each other's orgasms. Justin's cock seized with pleasure, blasting his hot, sticky seed deep inside his mother's pussy. Her cunt clenched around the base of his erection, sucking it in and holding it tight, as if it was trying to play for keeps.

Justin buried his head against his mom's neck and collapsed on top of her, exhausted. She ran her hand through his hair and rubbed his back. The sound of her breathing, calm and steady, was the most relaxing thing he'd ever heard.

From behind them, the cupboard door made a noise and slipped open. Justin began to chuckle, and as his mother joined in, they both broke out into loud, infectious laughter.

***

Neither of them said a word for the next few minutes. Emily stood up first, gathering herself into her robe and wordlessly disappearing upstairs. Justin finally found himself unable to avoid the inevitable deluge of thoughts and self-aware judgments.

I've gone off the deep end. I'll never come back from this.

He rushed up to his room. The shower was running in the bathroom, and he walked by it quickly, keeping his eyes on the floor. He closed the door behind him and sat down on his bed, completely and utterly confused.

It had felt amazing. That single fact was what Justin kept coming back to. He wanted to deny it, but deep in his bones, he found himself unable to. The sex had felt incredible, like getting a glimpse of another world, a world filled with evil temptation and blissful corruption.

I can never do that again. I have to bury the memory, forget it ever happened.

He leaned back on his bed. In his mind's eye, he could still see his mom's naked body, her perfect skin, big breasts, and the way her cheeks had been slightly flushed. Justin bit his lip until it threatened to split open and buried his face in his pillow.