Stupid Stuck Cabinet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin?" His mom's voice came from outside his door. "Are you okay?"

The door opened before he could answer, and his mom walked into the room. Justin couldn't even make an attempt to look at her.

"Hey," she said, sitting down next to him on the bed. "Justin..."

He finally sat up. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, one of his, in fact, along with black yoga pants. She had a small towel wrapped around her hair. It was a proper outfit, at least in comparison to how she'd been dressed in the kitchen before, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Mom," he said. "I don't know what just happened."

He shook his head and met her eye. She was smiling, and her face was filled with love, compassion, and concern.

"I don't either," she said. "I'm a grown adult, and I don't always understand what's going on, or why things happen. Especially when it comes to sex."

She bowed her head slightly. Justin knew what she was going to say, but for some reason, he needed to hear it out loud.

"I love you, Justin," she whispered. "As a son. And even if things get confusing, or weird, or completely out of control between us, I'll still love you."

"I love you too, mom."

His mother smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"See? Was that so hard?" She stood up from the bed and started walking toward the door. "I'm going to hold off on cooking until later tonight, for dinner. Any requests?"

Justin shook his head and swallowed.

"Anything is fine by me," he said."

"Great." She smiled at him one last time and then opened the door. "Oh, and one more thing?"

"Yeah?"

His mother's eyes twinkled with delicious mischief.

"Let's curl up on the couch tonight, drink some wine, and find a fun movie to watch." She brought her hand to her lips and blew him a kiss. Justin felt it land on his mouth.

END