All Comments on 'Sturgis'

by Lee2012

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i AM ASSUMING

THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME WITH THIS STORY.

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudorabout 11 years ago
Great first story submission. Many more to come, I hope.

Like I said a great first story submission. Keep up the good work. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Dream

Well written and filling out my "Bucket list" now.

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years agoAuthor
Many thanks on your feedback and positve reactions

I have already finished the next installment - "Sturgis - Day 2". Of corse the final chapter promises a surprise for most.

I assure you, I am a veteran of 20 years plus active duty, as well as a bonifide martial artist going on more than 12 years. That knowledge came in quite useful in Sturgis during this trip. But I won't spoil that episode.

Again, many thanks on your comments.

Lee

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years agoAuthor
Tommy

I take special note based on your invaluable comment. Having read most all of your submissions, it gives me great pride to read your comments on mine with every word.

Thanks

Lee

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 11 years ago
a great cross country ride

that is at the top of the list with such as Romantic1's road trips. I have no doubt that you have read those, and the new one .(Crystal Clear).

We read what we like, I am not a rider but a good friend was. He made it to Sturgis once. He had to I bought him a hat from there. He told his wife that he now had to go since the Eagle bought the hat. She still gives me a lovingly dirty look. It gets easier the older you get to admit that you love a friend of the male species. I miss him and one other.

In life, you get only a few chances of a bmf. I have had the joy of 4 .plus one b-i-l

The Eagle gives this 5* and two talons up.

Thank you

The Eagle (Tell Romantic1 that the Eagle from west of Dixie has recommended him to you)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Broke all my rules

Sir: I almost NEVER read a story that goes to the second page. I almost never read the "non sex" portion of a story. However, you wrote about a new premise and I loved the way you developed the relationship with the younger girl. By all means, please continue your story and I look forward to your future submissions. A thousand thank yous for my current hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shaking like Chihuahuas ...

humor, well-written and surely in need of a continuation!

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
Hey

Fun story.......I look forward to more....Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an the 'Chip!

First of all....Welcome home from the sandbox! After my return the first place I headed was for the 'Hills in 04.... damn good place to leave the demons.... my story is close to yours tho my Lady is a blond....just wanted to say great story, keep it upright and watch out for the cagers....look forward to reading more....Snakebite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LynnGKS enjoyed your story.

Very enjoyable story. Waiting for more.

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well...

As soon as you mentioned a Harley rider strapping on a Sig 40, I figured we were in for a little dick cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done

But one nit - it's "taut", not "taunt". Thanks and looking forward to more.

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks Lynngks and the two "anons".

The older you get, the more a part of your routine the "straping the Sig" becomes. It be omes an equalizer in sticky situations.

Second Anon, guess I shoul have mentioned in my intro... My Spell Checker divorced me long ago. Nit pickin to some is good advice to me, thanks.

And dear Lynn. Thank you very much for your private "ratings" and pointers. They should be reflected in Day 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Beautifully written and extremely descriptive. Even from somebody for whom "riding" is not the normal means of transportation. Keep those stories cumming

hoosier76hoosier76about 11 years ago

Enjoyed it. Hope you continue.

MoeDickMoeDickabout 11 years ago
Keep going.

Great story, well told. Looking forward to Day 2.

Chaser56Chaser56about 11 years ago
Please Let There Be More

I'm dying to find out what else you have planned for Mike and Amber over the next four days (hopefully one day per chapter). I've been to Sturgis several times myself and I know just what can happen there. So take us back to all our youth's and continue to tell us about each day of Mike's and Amber's trip to Sturgis, Keep on writing mate!

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 11 years ago
Nicely written

Thank you for your service and the first installment of a nice read. Looking forward to the next chapters and any other stories you have to spin. Keep living well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
From a Nebraskan with a love of the Black Hills...

This story is written well and brings back my own fond Sturgis memories. When you write, you easily paint a picture as clear as day; and that makes the reading all the more exhilarating!

It's also nice to find a man who knows how to find, and stimulate, the G-spot. ;)

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Exceptional!

I loved reading about your adventure and your skills as a lover. Very inspiring! I have never been to Sturgis but I am from Florida and I have never rode on the back of a motorcycle cross-country but I have enjoyed some fun times. Definitely a fun read!

BobBakerBobBakeralmost 11 years ago
Great Read

Lee you read and commented on my story. So I thought I owed you the same. It was a great story Lee. It makes me want to visit my local Harley dealer tomorrow and see first hand all that I've been missing. Keep living free and easy riding my friend. Maybe we will see each other again at some desert truck stop in the middle of the night.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
I Agree

All the comments posted about how good this story was...are right. Very, very hot and other than he seemed in this to underestimate his abilities, it made him very human and humble (and funny). Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sequel please...

Hell.. Please a sequel!! wanna know how this story about Mike and Amber will going on.. i hope they would marry

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
very well written

So hot a felt like I was in the tent also. Very sexy couple. Look forward to reading so much more. But know you cannot rush perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Done Sturgis

Strange how some of your details are part of my life. My now wife and I have done Sturgis twice. I am nicknamed BB as Biker Bob, but that is not my name but are mt initials. She now carries a Sig 40 while I have a XDM 40. We live in Georgia and did hotels to rallies and KOA's there. I have a Vic called Baby and hers is. Yammy 650. If you have seen us, you would remember, as the plates are unique. I never picked up a chick because I prefer to ride alone.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
One

Nice, sexy story. Possibly a one hit wonder. Hope this author recuperates fully, and is able to add some more. Four stars.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy story! I do hope that there is a continuation some day! Thank you!

soul71soul71about 3 years ago

It's was an alright story, kind of dry and predictable but good effort.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 2 years ago

WHOA Hot story and impressive writing! I'm favorite authoring you JIC you decide to get those fingers moving again ;)

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Nicely told

Sounds like the Sturgis I remember (minus the redhead, dammit!) You did a good job of telling about the ride, which to a biker, is everything. Having an Amber along just made it even better!

~B

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Like the bike and Sturgis bit more than all the sex, been there and done that sex so just give me more Sturgis. Worth a 5-star review from here and thanks for the tale so far .......

Sad about the drunk doing his damnest to kill you, ain't a day goes by here in Vegas that a rider doesn't get his ticket punched .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLee2012@Lee2012
28 Followers
2015 update: Sorry people, about no follow-up on Amber and Mike. Unfortunately, A drunk cager (car/truck driver), pulled out in front of me on my BB. Lost her and put me in the hospital with both femurs broke, along with my left pelvic and knee needing reconstructive surg...