Su-Li

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to have to study Japanese just to learn the swear words. I'm sure Hoshi used some on me. Su-Li looked mildly shocked, but giggled at whatever Hoshi said.

Watching Hoshi, I started undoing my belt. She didn't tell me to stop so I undid my trousers and stepped out of them. Both girls were watching me. I lay down on the bed.

"Su-Li, sit next to me and feel me," I told her. "Make sure you want this."

Blushing furiously, Su-Li sat down and her hand reached out tentatively to touch me. It took her a few moments but then she took hold of me, stroking me and finding out just what a man's erection felt like. While she was doing that I'd reached out and pulled Hoshi closer. While Su-Li was touching me, I was touching Hoshi. She was going to do the demonstration. She was hot and wanting, whether she was going to admit it or not.

After a minute or so I called a halt to Su-Li's explorations.

"OK, Su-Li, step back for a moment. Hoshi wants to climb aboard."

Su-Li stood up and Hoshi gave me a look and then settled onto the bed.

"It wouldn't be right to make Su-Li mount you for her first try," she said. "You have to take her."

A fair enough point. I pulled Hoshi down and rolled her onto her back. Moving between her thighs I brought my erection to bear on its target. I reached down and parted her lips, easing my cock between them. Then I pressed forward, letting myself sink slowly home.

I could have gone in hard and fast and Hoshi would have been right with me, but I slowed it down so that Su-Li could see what was going on. Once in I made a few slow thrusts, feeling Hoshi rising to meet me, wanting more than the slow movements I was giving her. I winked at her.

"See, Su-Li," I said. "It's easy. Now watch this."

I pulled free, Hoshi protesting, and twirled my finger to indicate that she should roll onto her tummy. Muttering to herself she did so, lifting her bottom high when I tugged at her hips.

"Another way of doing it," I said to Su-Li, "is to approach from behind like this. Also, you don't always have to go in real slow."

This time I lined up and drove home forcefully, Hoshi raising her hips and pushing hard to meet me, giving a little shriek as I drove home. She started giving a few more shrieks as my hands closed over her breasts and I began thrusting into her with a great deal of pleasure.

Hoshi was bouncing along under me, lapping up what I was doing, pushing urgently to meet me. She sounded quite dismayed when I suddenly stopped still and spoke to Su-Li again.

"If you've seen enough would you like to try it now?" I asked, and she nodded enthusiastically. She was almost coming on the spot, just watching us.

"If you dare take that thing out before I am ready you are a dead man," came a very quiet voice.

"Ah, are you certain, Hoshi?" I asked. "I thought you were a little reluctant."

"Do it, you fuck," she hissed.

Seeing she was asking so politely I thought that I'd better humour her.

"Um, it seems you may need to wait a little longer," I consoled Su-Li, starting to drive back into Hoshi.

Su-Li was giggling, rubbing herself, as I took Hoshi. Hoshi was muttering to herself about selfish, inconsiderate men, while she bucked under me, taking me as deep as possible with every stroke. I know she was referring to me, as she was saying it in English, just to make sure I heard and understood. You try to do the right thing and what do you get? Abuse. It's a hard life. Fortunately, I also had a hard cock and that was making up for it.

My immediate problem was going to be to satisfy Hoshi and then to turn around and initiate Su-Li properly. Accordingly, I did what any red-blooded young man would do in this sort of situation. I cheated. I was driving nicely into Hoshi. Her passions were already running high and all she really needed was a helping hand to pick her up and push her over the edge. What I did was pause for a few moments every so often as I drove into her, not long enough to bring her off the boil but just enough time to stop me spilling over.

When I thought the time was right I gave a few hard, quick strokes, at the same time easing a hand around to flick a finger up around the area of her clitoris. She went off nicely, giving a little scream and clamping onto me, fortunately not milking me at that stage.

We both slumped forward onto the bed, breathing hard. I took my time disengaging, letting my excitement die down a little, or even more than a little. It wouldn't be fair to Su-Li if I was to start firing as soon as I entered her. Where was her fun in that?

I stood up and turned to face Su-Li. I cupped her breasts with my hands, lavishing little kisses on them. She was flushed and eager, wanting what was coming. I looked at Hoshi, lying spent on the bed, eyes on us, and decided she looked too comfortable to move.

"Bend over the bed again," I told Su-Li, hand on her bottom, urging her to move.

She was casting little what-the-hell-is-he-doing looks at me, but permitted me to move her to the position I wanted. When she was nicely placed I stroke her pussy, finding it just as hot and wet as I expected. I parted her lips, cock eager for a continuation of its adventures, and started pressing forward. At the same time my arms went around her, holding her breasts and drawing her back against me as I advanced.

I could feel my cock moving up against her hymen, but I didn't really care. If there was a bit of pain she'd just have to accept it. I gave a harder thrust, starting the drive home, and she screamed.

No, it wasn't a scream of pain. It was just a scream while she climaxed. I mean, bloody hell, I wasn't even properly in her and she was climaxing, and quite noisily. And I'd been worrying that I'd come too fast. It was I found, impossible to drive fully home while she was climaxing. I had to wait until she relaxed a little, and then I drove fully into her, moving hard and fast, trying to make sure my cock slotted home before she threw another climax at me.

She gave a startled little cry as I slammed home, her bottom pushing firmly back against me. I just held there for a moment or two, letting her actually feel what it was like to have a cock inside her. She stayed bent over the bed, head tilted slightly to the side, apparently considering the new sensation.

I started to move, and she moved with me. A very quick learner. She'd seen how Hoshi pushed to meet me and happily did the same. From then on it was pretty standard. I gave her my best serve, able to just relax and take her. I didn't need to worry about her climaxing as she already had, and that was surely enough to be going on with. I was now pleasuring myself, using her body as my plaything.

Not that Su-Li seemed to have any objections. She was moving with me as though we'd done this a hundred times before, seeming to anticipate my every move. We came together in a heated joining, both taking pleasure from the other's movements. I banged her hard, my passion and excitement spiralling rapidly towards an out of control gallop.

Would you believe, ready and eager though I was, she still beat me to the punch, segueing into her next climax with a minimum of fuss, but this time managing to drag me over the edge with her, letting me vent freely.

I was done, spent, and finished. (Note to self - stick to one girl at a time if you want to retain your health and sanity.) Hoshi was relaxed on the bed, looking vastly amused about the whole affair. Su-Li was bouncing around, almost gloating over the fact that she wasn't a virgin. It wouldn't, I thought, take much to drag her back into a bed.

I pulled my trousers back on while the girls effectively ignored me. They were chatting away to each other, and I didn't understand a word they said, until they finally addressed me.

"We are going to have a shower," stated Su-Li. "and the door will be locked. You can go now."

Thank you and goodbye. I politely bowed my farewell and edged towards the door. Seeing Su-Li was burrowing into her drawers for clean clothes I took a moment to give Hoshi a word of advice.

"You seriously need to get that girl a steady boyfriend," I told her.

She nodded. "I think you're right. On the basis of her performance I know just the guy for her."

I raised an eyebrow in query.

"I think the football team might be appropriate," she said with a smirk.

12