Su-Lin's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,271 Followers

Su-Lin felt frozen to the spot as she felt Robert unfasten the last button leaving the coat hanging loosely and slightly open.

Jack was staring directly at her and she could see that the bulge under his towel had grown.

She felt Robert gently open the coat and lift it from her shoulders before pulling it gently from her arms and letting it fall to the floor.

With one foot he slid it out of the way leaving her standing in front of Jack wearing just the underwear.

Su-Lin remembered how horny she had felt when she had seduced Eric back at her office. That was a first time experience just like this experience now. However she realised that the big difference between then and now was that she had been in charge of the situation in the office.

Now, as she stood half-naked in front of Jack, she knew she would soon be having another new experience but this time Robert would be in charge.

She felt her face blushing fiercely as Jack's eyes boldly scanned her from head to toe. His eyes eventually met her gaze and he said, "Wow, Su-Lin, you look even sexier in real life than in the photos."

Although she was still blushing Su-Lin could feel her nipples start to stiffen as Jack stared them. It felt almost as if he was caressing them with his eyes. She watched as his eyes roamed down over her body, across her belly and paused at the neat tuft of hair protruding from the gap in her panties.

As Su-Lin started to enjoy the compliments from Jack, Robert reached round her and brushed his hands across her breasts, his fingers lightly touching her nipples. The sensation was like a small tingling electric shock and, as Su-Lin leaned back against him, he started to gently tease her nipples with his fingers as Jack watched.

Robert then kissed her ear before saying, "I bet Jack would like to touch your breasts. Would you like that Su-Lin?"

Without waiting for Su-Lin's answer, Robert led her to the couch and sat her down in the middle. He then sat on the opposite side to Jack.

The couch was just wide enough for all three of them and Su-Lin could feel the naked flesh of Jack and Robert's arms touching hers.

She could feel both men gazing at her breasts. The red lace bra covered nothing; it just lifted and decorated them.

Su-Lin still felt tense as Robert said, "just lean back in the couch and relax Su-Lin."

She leaned back trying to relax and, as she did, both men reached for her and touched a breast each. She closed her eyes as she tried to adjust to this new sensation of having two men caressing her at the same time. She could feel the previous tension start to go as Jack and Robert gently squeezed and caressed her breasts.

Without warning both of them lowered their heads onto her chest and started to lick around her nipples. Their hands still gently squeezing her breasts as they both licked and sucked.

Robert could sense that despite his earlier doubts, Su-Lin was really starting to enjoy the experience. Her nipple felt hard and erect in his mouth and he recognised the gentle moans of contentment that were periodically now escaping from her lips.

Releasing her nipple from his mouth, Robert sat upright and, at the same time, Jack released the other nipple and sat up looking across to Robert as if to ask, "what next."

Su-Lin felt that the nervousness she had felt earlier was starting to go. She remained leaned back in the couch, a little surprised at how she had just enjoyed the attention of the two men sucking her nipples.

As she sat there in her revealing underwear, her stiff nipples still glistening with the saliva of both men, she felt the same feeling she had first encountered when she had seduced Eric in her office. She could only describe it as feeling very naughty. Her usual shyness masked by strong feelings of lust and a desire for sexual adventure.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Robert as he said, "Su-Lin, how would you feel about acting out the fantasy that Jack has described so many times in his emails?"

Before she could answer, Jack interrupted, saying, "Su-Lin, you look even sexier in real life than you do in your pictures. Would you fulfil one of my fantasies and let me see you pose like you did for Robert in those pictures?"

There was an obvious silence as both men waited for Su-Lin's reaction. Finally, after Su-Lin made them wait for a few seconds she replied, "Yes, I will, but only if you will fulfil mine."

Robert and Jack both looked quizzically at her and Su-Lin could not quite believe what she was about say but, before telling them any more, she asked them a question.

"What have you both admitted to me that you do when you look at my pictures?"

Robert was the first to answer, "I wank," he said, "when ever I look at your pictures they make me feel horny."

Jack did not need to answer her because both Su-Lin and Robert had read Jack's emails where he described what he imagined he was doing to Su-Lin as he looked at her pictures and wanked. He had even sent her pictures of himself having just ejaculated to show Su-Lin.

As she sat on the couch in the sexually charged atmosphere of the room Su-Lin remembered once more how turned on she had felt when Jack had confessed to her via email that he fantasised about her as he looked at her pictures and wanked.

Su-Lin then looked back and forth to each of them before saying, "like I said earlier I will pose for you both, like I did for Robert in those pictures, but I want to see you both rubbing your cocks while I do it; that is my fantasy!"

Both men looked at her and smiled before standing up and letting their towels fall to the floor. Su-Lin felt her gaze drawn to the two stiff cocks that were now displayed in front of her.

Robert then said, "Su-Lin, let's pretend that I am taking the pictures and telling you how to pose; just like when I took the pictures of you that Jack is so fond of."

Su-Lin nodded her agreement.

"Just stand with your hands on your hips Su-Lin."

Su-Lin did as Robert asked and stood with her hands on her hips, smiling at the two of them, still not quite believing that she was in a room, only partially clothed with two naked men.

As she started to pose, both the men sat down on the edge of the couch. Su-Lin looked at each in turn seeing how they sat boldly with their legs apart so she could see their balls dangling between their legs and their stiff cocks standing up proudly.

She could see that both of them were gazing at her breasts appreciatively making her feel both sexy and confident. She remembered how Robert had asked her to pose that first time and now found her self thrusting her petite breasts forward with her hands planted on her hips and her feet about a foot apart.

She watched as both of them started to slowly rub their stiff cocks as they looked at her.

Su-Lin again felt the same wild excitement she had felt when she had seduced Eric in her office. She remembered feeling totally flattered that her pictures had been responsible for Eric's erection. She remembered feeling surprised, like a different woman, as she had stripped naked for him and made him cum.

Now she was facing two stiff cocks and knew that sooner or later they would both want to cum.

Su-Lin followed Robert's instructions, turning around and posing in different positions whilst still standing.

She looked at Robert and smiled as he said, "Su-Lin, now kneel on the floor like you did in the pictures."

Su-Lin slowly lowered her self down to the floor facing the two men and then kneeled on all fours.

"Lift up your head Su-Lin and give us a good view of your tits."

She lifted her head and saw the lustful look in both men's eyes.

Su-Lin remembered that this series of poses was a common theme of Jack's emails. In the pictures that Jack had seen she had her bum raised high and her legs apart. Jack had written and told her that his recurring fantasy was to have been there when Robert was taking the pictures and to have walked around behind her so he could see her exposed cunt.

Su-Lin remembered the instant thrill that had gone through her body when she had first read his email seeing him refer to her pussy so bluntly with the word cunt.

In his emails Jack went on to describe in detail how he imagined burying his face between her thighs and licking her cunt.

As Robert interrupted her thoughts by saying, "now push your bum in the air and open your thighs," Su-Lin knew that jack's fantasy might soon be coming true.

She did as Robert asked, pushing up her bum provocatively and moving her knees apart.

She could feel her self getting wet knowing that her pussy was now completely uncovered.

She looked at Jack and smiled, watching his cock grow even stiffer.

Nothing was said. The room was silent but all three somehow knew what the next move was.

Jack slowly got up from the chair and walked around Su-Lin until he was behind her. Su-Lin felt the urge to quickly close her thighs but a stronger, wilder urge prevented her.

Instead she wriggled her bum suggestively as she almost physically felt Jack's eyes caressing her between her thighs.

The silence was broken as Robert said, "How does that feel to have Jack gazing at your cunt Su-Lin?"

Robert did not wait for an answer; he didn't have to. He watched, as his lover pushed her bum higher and moved her knees further apart, giving Jack a perfect view.

"Touch her," said Robert, "feel how soft her skin is."

Su-Lin tensed momentarily as she felt Jack's hands touch the small of her back.

She tensed again as she felt them move down to her buttocks and give them a squeeze.

Although she felt she knew Jack because of the emails they had exchanged, in reality he was, until today, a total stranger. This just seemed to add to the thrill now as she felt him touch her naked skin.

She looked up into Robert's eyes and saw the lust within as she felt Jack's hands slowly caressing each buttock. She could feel him start to spread them apart.

Robert was still stroking his cock as he encouraged Jack by saying, "I'm sure Su-Lin will not object if you were to give her cunt a good licking."

Just hearing Robert encouraging Jack like this sent a tingling thrill through her body.

Almost as soon as Robert had spoken Jack looked at the sexy view in front of him.

This view of Su-Lin had fuelled his fantasies for many months and now he was looking at it for real.

As Robert watched Jack behind Su-Lin he slid off of the couch and onto the floor. She knew immediately what he wanted as he sat with his back resting against the couch and his stiff cock standing up proudly.

"Suck my cock Su-Lin," he said. Su-Lin lowered her head down to his lap and eagerly took the head of his stiff cock between her lips.

The red lace of her crotchless panties framed her shaved cunt perfectly. Her moist lips, slightly parted and glistening with her juices, were right there for Jack to see. With his relatively large hands gripping each buttock he spread her wide open, watching her cunt lips parting to reveal her delicate pink folds of moist flesh within.

Jack moved forward and Su-Lin could now feel his hot breath very close to her gaping cunt.

She gave a surprised muffled yelp as she felt Jack's tongue slip between her parted lips.

As Su-Lin tasted the slightly salty taste of Robert's cock she felt the delicious feeling of Jack's tongue lapping between her thighs like a puppy dog. His tongue repeating slow sensual sweeps from her clit, up between her moist lips and then on to her anus.

He was driving Su-Lin to higher and higher levels of arousal with his tongue.

When the three of them had first entered the room Su-Lin had felt compromised by Robert, annoyed that he had not asked her first about inviting Jack.

As she now knelt unashamedly in front of Jack, being driven wild with him licking her cunt, she knew that if Robert had asked her first she would have said no.

The pair of them had successfully seduced her and now, with all inhibitions gone, she was glad that Robert had tricked her.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Robert say, "Jack, Su-Lin really enjoys having her buttocks massaged. If you look in the bathroom you will find some baby oil."

Su-Lin felt Jack move away. His saliva and her cunt juices had combined to make her very wet and she could feel how exposed she was as she remained kneeling while he quickly went to the bathroom.

Su-Lin wasn't completely sure what Robert had in mind next but to be honest she did not really care. Robert had tried to persuade her many times in the past to invite another man into their lovemaking but she had always refused, being convinced that it would hinder rather than improve her pleasure. Now she knew she was wrong. She remained kneeling, sucking Roberts cock and waiting for Jack to return.

While Jack was looking for the oil Robert said, "Are you OK?"

She nodded, unable to speak with her mouth full with his stiff cock.

Jack quickly returned and knelt behind Su-Lin.

Su-Lin heard him flip open the bottle of oil and then felt the oil being poured onto her lower back. Gradually it started to trickle between her buttocks over her anus and down onto her wet cunt.

Jack poured some more onto his hands and then started to massage her lower back. Is hands were soon rubbing the oil over her buttocks and then down between her legs onto her upper thighs. His massaging then started to concentrate on her buttocks. He squeezed and rubbed them. Each movement somehow connected to her cunt causing ripples of pleasure to run through her body. He trickled more oil between her bum cheeks, watching its course as it ran over her anus.

Su-Lin automatically tensed as she heard Robert say, "Jack, Su-Lin loves me to touch her arsehole when I massage her."

As Robert spoke Su-Lin felt him thrust his cock a little harder into her mouth and knew that the idea of Jack touching her arsehole had excited him.

Jack did not need a second invitation. Su-Lin felt his oily finger circling closely round her anus. She felt herself tense again as his finger stopped momentarily and gently searched for her tight hole. She made an effort to relax like Robert had taught her as she felt the tip of Jack's finger enter her arse.

Until she met Robert Su-Lin's experience of sex had been very limited with her husband.

Robert had changed all that by encouraging her to forget her sexually repressed past. Su-Lin admitted to Robert that she had watched some porno movies a few times and that she was curious to try new things. She quickly discovered that she enjoyed the taste of spunk and had quickly acquired the skill of taking Robert's cock deep into her throat.

Another new enlightenment for her had been when Robert touched her anus while fucking her. She had been surprised at how it added to her pleasure and it was not long before she discovered the pleasure of Robert fucking her anally.

Su-Lin had often said that if she ever did agree to another man joining them she would never want him to fuck her arse because that was something special between her and Robert.

As Su-Lin felt Jack pause for a moment, she concentrated on relaxing her sphincter and, as she relaxed she felt the whole length of Jack's oily finger slide completely up her arse.

She felt completely consumed by lust, realising that she was also experiencing one of her strongest fantasies; to feel what it would be like to be the star of a porno movie. To experience being at the mercy of two horny men and willing to have them use her body as they wished for their pleasure.

She felt Jack dribbling more oil around her anus and wantonly pushed her arse back onto his finger, encouraging him to continue.

Robert could sense her complete arousal and knew that if Jack wanted to fuck her arse right now she would be willing.

He lifter her head, releasing his stiff cock from her warm and willing mouth. As he looked into her eyes she gazed back saying, "fuck me Robert, both of you fuck me please!"

Robert and Jack had spoken to each other earlier about what they wanted and how they would do it if she were willing.

Jack slipped his finger out from Su-Lin's arse and lay on the floor. His stiff cock rested proudly on his belly.

Jack reached down and helped Su-Lin to her feet.

"Make Jack's day Su-Lin," said Robert, "squat over him and take his cock inside you."

Su-Lin moved over to where Jack was lying and stood astride his hips. She looked down into his eyes seeing him smile and sensing his lust.

She lowered herself down until she was squatting over him.

She reached between her legs and gripped his cock. It felt hot and stiff in her hands as she guided it to the lips of her moist pussy.

Jack felt impatient to be inside her but let her dictate her own pace.

He gave groan of pleasure as she rubbed the head of his cock over her moist slit. He could feel her pussy lips parting as she moved the head of his cock slowly between them. Then with one glorious slow movement she lowered herself completely, her hot, wet pussy swallowing him completely.

She stayed motionless, sitting upright, enjoying the feeling of having Jack's cock buried inside her.

Jack reached up and took her breasts in his hands. He cupped each breast teasing and pulling her nipples between finger and thumb.

Robert knelt down and kissed her neck, breathing his hot breath in her ear as he whispered, "bend forward my darling."

Su-Lin knew what he wanted to do. They had often spoken about it but Su-Lin had always said that she was not big enough to cope.

She did as he asked anyway. Lying down with her breasts squashed against Jack's chest.

She sensed Robert moving behind her and knew that he would be enjoying the view of seeing her pussy stretched around Jack's cock and her oily arse hole looking ready and available.

She felt Robert's hands start to massage her buttocks, pulling them open to feast his eyes. He then started to concentrate his attention on her anus; teasing her tight entrance with the tips of his fingers. She felt him trickle some more oil onto her and then felt his index finger push inside her.

Jack had prepared her well earlier and Robert was soon easing a second finger into her tightest of holes. Su-Lin felt a little uncertain but tried to relax as Robert gently eased his second finger into her anus, feeling her sphincter relaxing a little more each time he pushed.

Su-Lin felt Jack repositioning himself behind her and a sudden feeling of emptiness as he slid his two fingers out from her arse. The feeling was short lived though as she felt the head of his cock searching out her arsehole.

She tensed momentarily as the head of Robert's cock found its target, pushing against her sphincter.

She was convinced that it would be impossible to get both cocks inside her. She felt full already with Jack's cock in her pussy.

She made the effort to relax, like she had done many times before with Robert.

Robert waited patiently; waiting to feel her sphincter relax and each time he felt it relax he pushed a little harder.

Slowly but surely Robert entered her tightest hole. He felt the heat of her well oiled arse gripping his cock as he stretched her more and more pushing deeper and deeper.

He could feel Jack's cock against his through the thin membrane separating her arse form her pussy.

He reached between her and Jack, gripping her tits roughly in each hand as he gave a final thrust, burying his cock up to the hilt in her arse.

Su-Lin felt as though the men would split her in two, but the feelings of lust rushing through her body were like nothing she had ever felt before.

She started to rock back and forth, relishing the 'tight' feeling of being fucked by both cocks. She was aware of pushing herself back against them, forcing them both deeper.

loveking
loveking
1,271 Followers