Su-Lin's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers

Su-Lin could feel Robert's hot breath against her ear as he thrust deep into her arse, still roughly squeezing her tits and pulling at her nipples. She felt as though her tits and arse were directly wired to her cunt as every touch and thrust sent waves of pleasure surging through her body. The two men were now in a perfect rhythm thrusting alternately into each hole.

Su-Lin started to moan involuntarily, feeling her orgasm rushing nearer. With ear piercing screams she suddenly reached her orgasm. She screamed and screamed as if it would last an eternity. Both men thrust into her, maintaining their perfect rhythm, encouraged by her screaming orgasm.

Gradually her screams subsided into gentle whimpers. Both men slowed their thrusts to as halt and all three remained silent and motionless, both men with their stiff cocks still firmly inside her.

Su-Lin eventually turned her head round and said to Robert, "that was fantastic, thank you."

Robert just smiled before replying, "I always told you that you would enjoy having two cocks, I just had to play a little trick on you to make it happen."

Su-Lin just smiled back and said nothing. She also realised that neither of the men had cum yet.

Robert slowly withdrew his cock from her arse and stood up.

Su-Lin then lifted herself up from Jack, his cock slipping from her wet cunt with a 'plop', allowing Jack to stand up as well.

With the sexual tension still running high Su-Lin said, with a glint in her eye, "I suppose you want me to make you both cum now".

"Of course!" said Robert, "but I think that after we gave you such a great orgasm you should show us what choices we have."

I think that Jack would like to see you do the last few poses that you did for me for the photographs.

Su-Lin remembered the last few pictures that Robert had taken and felt a little surprised at the strong desire she now had to do them again for both men.

Robert led her to one of the armchairs and said, "I think we should let Jack have the pleasure of removing your bra and panties Su-Lin."

Su-Lin did not reply she just remained still as Jack moved forward eager to take off the red lace underwear.

Jack gave her tits a quick squeeze before reaching behind her and unfastening the bra. He lifted the straps from her shoulders and pulled it off of her arms.

He then knelt in front her and reached for the waistband of her panties. In one slow positive movement he pulled them down over her thighs and then to her ankles. Su-Lin lifted her feet one by one and then kicked the panties away.

Although the red lace underwear had left her tits and cunt fully exposed she now had a strong feeling of being completely naked which made her feel more horny than ever.

Both men had decided previously that they both loved the appearance of black stockings on Su-Lin so now she was completely naked except for the black stockings.

"Do you want our spunk Su-Lin?" Robert asked.

"Mmm, yes please," Su-Lin replied.

"Sit in the chair then Su-Lin."

Su-Lin sat down as Robert asked.

"Now lift up your legs and rest them on each of the arms."

Su-Lin looked at both men. She could see the strong feeling of lust in their eyes as she lifted each leg in turn placing one on each arm.

"Like this?" she smiled, watching the gaze of both men focus between her wide-open thighs.

Robert smiled at her and then said, "now slide down a little so your bum is over the edge of the seat."

Su-Lin did as he asked sliding her self down and trying to keep her legs up on each arm.

In this position she felt completely exposed to them.

She listened as Robert talked to Jack. "What do you think Jack now that you can see her cunt and arsehole ready and waiting?"

Jack replied while still staring between Su-Lin's thighs, "I'd like to see her pose like the picture before I decide."

Robert shifted his gaze from Su-Lin's cunt up to her eyes.

"Reach down and open yourself for Jack to see."

Su-Lin moved her hands down between her open thighs and ran her fingers over her wet cunt. She knew exactly what they both wanted to see and feeling a wicked thrill run through her body she used her fingers to pull her cunt wide open, just as she had done privately for Robert when he had taken the original pictures.

She watched both men lazily rubbing their stiff cocks as they watched her little performance. The fact that they were both wanking while they looked at her just added to Su-Lin's own lust and when Robert gave his next instruction she did not argue or point out that she had not posed like that originally, she just did it.

As Su-Lin heard Robert say, "Finger your arsehole," she just felt her own lust filling her body.

She moved her fingers down and was soon pushing a finger up her arse as Robert had asked.

She knew she was about to be used for their pleasure and she felt impatient to have their spunk.

Jack was the first to speak. "I want to fulfil my strongest fantasy and cum in Su-Lin's mouth," he announced.

Robert then looked at Su-Lin fingering her arse and said, "I think I will finish off what I started earlier and fuck her arse."

Robert offered his hand to Su-Lin inviting her to stand up again.

With Su-Lin now standing Jack took her place in the chair.

Robert then said, "just lean back and relax Jack while Su-Lin sucks your cock."

As Jack lay back in the chair he opened his legs so that Su-Lin could then kneel between them.

Robert watched as Su-Lin cupped Jack's balls in one hand and gripped his stiff cock with the other. She then slowly pulled back his foreskin before caressing the purple head of his cock with her lips.

He watched her tongue explore around the tip of Jack's cock, around the head, licking under the ridge.

Jack's eyes were already closed as Su-Lin moved her head lower and lower, finally removing her hand from his shaft to allow the whole length into her mouth.

Jack could not quite believe that such a petite woman could not only take a cock in her arse and her cunt at the same time but seemed completely at ease taking his cock into her throat.

Su-Lin started a regular rhythm of deep-throating Jack. Moving her head purposefully up and down, allowing her to breathe but also allowing her to take him into her throat.

Her rhythm was momentarily interrupted when she felt Robert's hands between her thighs. She shifted her thighs apart allowing him slip two fingers into her still wet cunt.

Su-Lin tried to concentrate on sucking Jack as Robert eased a third finger and then a fourth into her. He moved his fingers in a fucking motion, enjoying the warmth and wetness of her cunt stretched around his fingers.

Still sucking Jack's cock she felt Robert pour more oil between her buttocks and was then reminded of the earlier sensations of being 'full' when, with four fingers still firmly in her cunt her pushed his thumb up her arse.

He briefly fucked her with his hand, enjoying the tightness of her oiled arse gripping his thumb and the wetness of her cunt gripping his four fingers.

Su-Lin felt his hand slide out as he repositioned him self behind her. She paused sucking Jack for a moment as she felt Robert's stiff cock push against her arsehole for the second time that evening. This time there was no gentle teasing. He had already felt with his thumb that her anus was still partially dilated from its previous fucking.

Once satisfied that the head of his cock was positioned correctly at her entrance he gave a long slow powerful thrust forward, relishing the sensation as his cock buried itself to the hilt up her arse.

With his cock firmly up her arse Su-Lin continued with her attention to Jack's cock.

Robert remained almost motionless, just moving his cock back and forth with minute, almost imperceptible, movements, anxious not to disrupt Su-Lin's cock sucking concentration.

He looked at the expression of ecstasy on Jack's face as Su-Lin worked her magic with her throat and mouth.

Robert sensed a rhythm building between Jack and Su-Lin. He could see Jack starting to tense his thighs and thrust into Su-Lin's mouth. Robert gradually adjusted his own pace to match theirs and increased the subtle movement of his cock to a fucking action.

Robert was amazed at how incredibly horny it was making him feel watching Su-Lin's head moving purposefully up and down on Jack's cock.

He could see that Jack was about to cum. He saw the expression on Jack's face change and at that moment Robert felt overwhelmed by lust.

He reached forward and pushed on the back of Su-Lin's head. Forcing her lips against Jacks pubic hair and Jack's stiff cock into her throat.

He felt his own spunk rising rapidly and with one hand holding her head firmly, he gripped one of her tits with the other as he rammed his stiff cock back and forth up her arse.

Su-Lin relied on her skills learned with Robert to keep trying to swallow and breath through her nose. She felt Jack tense every muscle in his body and then the flood of hot spunk filling her throat.

Robert released his grip on the back of her head and swiftly grabbed her other tit.

She felt his thighs stiffen and heard a low guttural moan as his hot spunk filled her arse.

As he shot his spunk into her he physically lifted her by his hands under her tits, causing her to release Jack's cock from her mouth. Although she had swallowed some of Jack's spunk the rest was now dribbling from her mouth.

After a short pause he lowered her back down to Jack's lap, her cheek brushing against the dribbling spunk from Jack's cock. She then felt Robert's cock start to soften and then slide from her arse.

He stood up and moved over to the couch where he sat down, exhausted.

Su-Lin then stood, allowing Jack to get up and go to sit next to Robert.

Su-Lin turned to look at both of them. They both looked exhausted but satisfied and Su-Lin realised she was feeling very pleased with herself.

She felt her gaze return to their laps and their now limp cocks. She felt proud at being able to drain their strength.

Robert looked at her standing there proudly naked. She was standing with her feet about a foot or so apart with Jack's spunk dribbling from the corner of her mouth and down over chin. More of Jack's spunk was on her cheek. He also saw that his own spunk was now visible having started to dribble from her arse and trickle down the inside of her thighs and onto her stockings. It contrasted well against the black of her stockings, he thought.

Looking at her he realised how much she had changed since they first met. He then reconsidered his thoughts and decided she hadn't changed at all, he had just liberated what had always been there, a very sexy and horny woman.

If you enjoyed reading this story please let me know and please vote. It always helps to know that someone is reading my work.

Thanks, Loveking.

loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers