All Comments on 'Sub Black Lesbian 4 White Dom'

by FemScatLover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
smoothboismoothboiover 11 years ago

Lesbian scat D/s is hot. I have no idea why. I think part of it is letting your inhibitions go completely and pursuing what you really need regardless of the degradation involved and how a sub feeds off it. I have a little of that myself, but not this extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not interested

I typically find lesbian bdsm stories hot but I'm just not into this one. It's obvious Kizzy/Mary Katherine believes that white people are more superior to black people based on all her actions which I find sad. The "white" name change, changes to her "black" physical features, and taking abuse from a blatant racust. She really hates herself and is ashamed to be black. Sad. Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very racist

this story is not entertaining at all. it seems as if this girl is not proud of her own race and she wants to be called a niqqer. honestly the white lady dominates the other girl as if we were still in slavery times. her remarks about black people disappointed me because i am of color.it was not a good story at all

EasyRider1040EasyRider1040over 11 years ago
Disappointing

The lead character in this story is chock full of self-hatred for herself and for African Americans including her own mother. I'm not challenging the basic premise that there are black subs who are seeking white doms. I'm challenging the author's belief and effort to present a story in which the central erotic and sexual motivation of an apparently successful black woman is to find a white female sex partner who will degrade and humiliate her because she hates the fact she is black.There probably are black people who feel this way about themselves but stories about them are probably more fitting for clinical case studies than as erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please enslave me

i really enjoyed this story. i'm a submissive black male and fantasize about serving a white person who enjoyed calling me nigger and making me beg to worship ass but anyone of either gender, any race can claim as their nigger slave....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice try

I had high hopes for this story, because I

thought that it was avoiding the beaten path of the 'angry black woman". But it threw together two rather poorly thought out characters whose motives were poorly thooght out.

First, why would mary want her mother to leave the ghetto if she believed that blacks don,t deserve any better?

And the worst part is the fact that there wasn't any inner conflict! Violet just showed her her shitty ass and she ate her shit! Really?

What happened? A merry go round is not a rodeo! Or to put it another way you can't break what's already broken. Violet wasn't needed because mary enslaved herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY HOT!

Would love a continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SELF HATE

The main character seems like she thinks that black skin isn't beautiful and she doesn't love herself. It honestly makes me sick and I couldn't read it anymore after the slavery part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

This story is everything I've ever wanted. I would love to worship a white mistress. I don't hate my race. I can't control my desire to serve my betters. The hottest part was making her pay the bill.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 3 years ago

Enjoyable read and not the kind I would normally read since I am a white sissy sub with a preference for Black dominants.

I am amazed at the negative comments for this story, do people not realise they are on a BDSM story site and all kinks and fetishes are catered for. What is it with people today getting on their high horse and screaming racism, its a fantasy story, is it racist when the dominant is Black and belittling the white sub?

To the author, nice kinky read and hope to read more in the future

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Just Needed A Little Help! :)

*

Hallo FemScatLover!

*

Well!... When we first started reading "Sub Black Lesbian 4 White Dom." I didn't like the characters or anything about this story, in fact I hated it, and I wanted to kick your ass........until my wife the Black Queen told me, Kat, your reading it wrong!... Just change Black to White, Miss Violet for me, your Black Queen, and Mary Katherine for you Kat, my white slave, and then tell me what you think of the story!?

*

[Submissive black female 35, seeks CRUEL, MEAN, DOMINANT WHITE MISTRESS who knows how to put a slave in her proper place.] _ No-no-no, let's try it this way, a submissive white female 35, seeks CRUEL, MEAN, DOMINANT BLACK MISTRESS who knows how to put a white slave in her proper place.....now that is much better,,, yes!

*

With a little creative reading, this story can make your favorites list also..

*

Thank-You, 5-Stars..

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Disappointed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous