Sub Black Lesbian 4 White Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all of this was going on with Mary Katherine, Miss Violet was having flashbacks of beating Minnie upside the head with the gravy tureen. She was transported to a different time and place. To have this niqqer at her feet begging for forgiveness, the look of pride and redemption on her mother's face, it was all so orgasmic and intoxicating. She was brought back to reality when Mary Katherine crumpled at her feet. She grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to her knees, and buried Mary Katherine's face in her dripping pussy. Although she was in pain, Mary Katherine dutifully began lapping Miss Violet's juices and eating her pussy. The taste of Miss Violet's pussy took away all of her pain as Miss Violet's pubic hairs tickled her nose. Mary Katherine was covered in welts and bruises and Miss Violet almost came again as she admired her handy work.

"Did you learn your lesson, niqqer?" Miss Violet asked Mary Katherine.

Through a face full of tears, Mary Katherine confirmed that she had learned her lesson, thanked Miss Violet for disciplining her and promised that she would be a good obedient niqqer bitch from now on. Miss Violet responded by hocking and spitting a massive loogie in Mary Katherine's face. Miss Violet looked in Mary Katherine's face and with the mixture of tears, spit and her pussy juice all over her face; Miss Violet could not recall seeing a more beautiful sight. Between the two women it was hard to tell which was more in heaven and enjoying the experience. Miss Violet stretched out on the bed and told Mary Katherine that she wanted her to worship her from head to toe. Mary Katherine obediently got down to the bottom of the bed and started kissing Miss Violet's feet. She started kissing and licking the top of her feet and then sucking each toe. While Miss Violet's toes were meticulously pedicured, the soles of her feet were black with dirt since she walked around barefoot in the house. Mary Katherine sucked and licked between each toe and licked the bottom of Miss Violet's feet until both of them were clean.

Next Mary Katherine began to kiss and massage Miss Violet's legs. As she made her way up Miss Violet's thighs, she kept looking at her hands against Miss Violet's skin and just staring at it. Violet noticed her doing this and asked her what was on her mind. Mary Katherine told Miss Violet how honored she felt that she was allowed to rub her filthy niqqer hands over Miss Violet's beautiful White body, and that she just felt so privileged to be allowed to serve Miss Violet. Hearing this was music to Violet's ears as much as it was to Mary Katherine's to say the words. Mary Katherine continued her trek up Violet's body making her way once again between Violet's legs. After letting Mary Katherine nibble on her clitoris for a few minutes, Violet turned over and put her massive ass in the air.

"My ass needs to be worshiped, bitch" she said to Mary Katherine. Mary Katherine parted Miss Violet's ass as if it were God parting the Red Sea. She stuck out her tongue and buried it deep in Miss Violet's ass. Mary Katherine tongue fucked Miss Violet's ass while alternating between sucking her rectum, and finger her clit. Violet was loving it. She flipped over so that she was sitting on Mary Katherine's face and was grinding her full ass on her face. This went on for a few minutes and both were really caught up in the moment until Miss Violet's stomach started churning and bubbling and cramping up. At first she tried to ignore it, but eventually she had to let out this long stinky farts while she was sitting on Mary Katherine's face. Although it wasn't her intention to fart on Mary Katherine's face, she did it again after seeing how much Mary Katherine loved it from her reaction.

Although Mary Katherine was almost suffocating with the bulk of Miss Violet's 180 pounds smashing down on her face, she was extremely happy. She was even more surprised when the nosey fart slipped out and went straight up her nose and down her throat. It stank so bad that she initially gagged, but it made her suck and lick Miss Violet's ass even more. She was a little bit concerned about Miss Violet though, because she could hear her stomach churning and bubbling up and she was wondering if Miss Violet was okay.

After a few more minutes of ass worship, Violet stood up and said that she had to go to the bathroom. She said that Chinese food always ran right through her. She went to the bathroom and left Mary Katherine in the bedroom to await her return. Mary Katherine laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling not believing how incredibly lucky she was to have met this woman. Although her body was covered in bruises, she had been spit in the face and she couldn't imagine what was next, she was happy as a pig in shit. She was right where she wanted to be. It had been a few minutes since Miss Violet had left to go to the bathroom and Mary Katherine was becoming worried. She went to the bathroom to check on her. The door was open so she walked right in. The putrid stench of Miss Violet's shit permeated the room as Miss Violet sat on the toilet straining to unload another turd. She seemed a little uneasy by Mary Katherine's presence, since she was not used to having anyone in the bathroom with her.

Sensing Miss Violet's discomfort, Mary Katherine tried to put her at ease. "I just wanted to make sure that you were alright. May I stay and keep you company." Mary Katherine asked, as she sat on the floor next to the toilet bowl at Miss Violet's feet. While it was a bold move, Mary Katherine had hoped that her actions showed Miss Violet that it was her intention to remain in the bathroom with her.

"Why would you want to stay in here while I take a dump?" Violet asked. "It stinks like hell."

"Miss Violet, I would rather smell your shit than smell the most expense perfume on the market. As a matter of fact, I am the luckiest niqqer bitch alive to be sitting right here right now." Mary Katherine said.

Violet was falling for Mary Katherine and she knew it. This was the woman of her dreams that she had been looking for, for almost 30 years. Based on Violet's look of approval, Mary Katherine took that as a sign to be even bolder, she spread Violet's legs while she was still sitting on the toilet shitting and begin to finger her pussy while sucking her nipples. She alternated back forth sucking and biting Violet's nipples, while fingering her clit. In between moans of pleasure, Violet let out more farts as numerous turds splashed in the water. This was absolute pleasure Violet thought. Mary Katherine was absolutely wonderful. At that moment she leaned down and passionately kissed Mary Katherine on the mouth. It was a long passionate kiss with eyes closed and an exchange of tongues and saliva. The kiss lasted for several minutes until Miss Violet opened her eyes and looked into the face of the niqqer bitch that she was locked in an embrace with. Then the reality hit her, "What the fuck am I doing she said to herself?" She was sure that these were the same types of tricks of seduction that Minnie had plied her father with to get her pregnant. These niqqer cunts are some tricky bitches Violet thought as she pushed Mary Katherine away. Violet was pissed off at herself for her moments of weakness in letting it show how much she liked Mary Katherine. She was in control and she needed to do something to remind Mary Katherine of this fact. For each moment of weakness where she showed Mary Katherine some kindness, she had to counter it with a moment of spite and cruelty, Violet thought. The first thing she needs to do is get the hell off the toilet and then she can figure out her next move. Violet started to reach for the toilet paper and as soon as she put her hand on the roll, an idea came to her of how she could mentally fuck Mary Katherine for making her weak.

"Mary Katherine, I'm done on the toilet." Miss Violet informed her as she stood up. Mary Katherine stood up as well and they both looked into the toilet at the full load that Miss Violet had deposited. Finally, Violet informed Mary Katherine, "My ass needs to be cleaned. Surely, you don't expect me to clean my own ass when I have you here?" Violet said very angrily.

Realizing that there was a job that needed to be done and jumping to it, Mary Katherine immediately agreed with Miss Violet, "Of course Miss Violet, I will clean your ass." Miss Violet put one leg up on the tub and leaned over the sink spreading her ass cheeks in order to give Mary Katherine better access to her soiled ass. When she parted her ass, you could see the chunks of brown shit caked and stuck between her ass cheeks.

Mary Katherine went to grab some toilet paper so that she could take care of the job at hand when Miss Violet violently grabbed her by the hair and got in her face and yelled at her, "Bitch, what the fuck do you think that you are doing???"

Mary Katherine looked confused. "I'm going to clean your ass, Miss Violet. Like you told me to do."

This was the moment of cruelty that Violet had been waiting for. This was her ultimate opportunity to show this niqqer bitch who was in charge. Violet was feeling a little crazy. She couldn't believe the tricks that this niqqer was using to make her fall for her. But she was about to show her. She slapped Mary Katherine hard across the face causing her to fall on the floor. The only reason she slapped Mary Katherine was because she was mad at herself.

"Bitch, did I not just kiss you on the mouth???" Miss Violet asked, almost spitting the words out. "Ordinarily, I don't go around kissing niqqers on the mouth, but do you know why I kissed you on the mouth???"

"No..." Mary Katherine mumbled, terrified of what was about to coming next.

"Well, let me ask you this question. Do you have a tongue in your mouth?"

"Yes..."Mary Katherine mumbled, still confused about what was expected of her.

"As long as you have a tongue in your filthy niqqer mouth, why the fuck would you need toilet paper to clean my ass??? Now get over here and lick my ass clean, bitch!!!"

With that Violet turned around got back into position, propped her ass up in the air and parted her butt checks so that Mary Katherine could lick her ass clean. As she was turning her back to Mary Katherine she caught a look of terror on her face and for a minute she thought that Mary Katherine might not do it. This was the true challenge of whether or not she really owned this bitch. She stood there waiting what seemed like an eternity, but the biggest smile crossed Violet's face the minute she felt Mary Katherine's breath approaching her ass, in preparation to lick it clean. Once again, she thought of her mother. Vindication for White womanhood over the niqqer bitch.

Violet had mirror's positioned throughout her bathroom, so she was able to eagerly watch as Mary Katherine dug the caked up shit out of her ass with her tongue. When Mary Katherine first realized that Miss Violet expected her to lick shit out of her ass with her tongue, a moment of panic engulfed her. She couldn't do that, but what choice did she have? What would happen if she told Miss Violet no? Miss Violet would probably beat her ass until she turned blue, but worse than that Miss Violet would dump her and never see her again. Mary Katherine thought about everything that she had experienced this evening and thought that this is what she had been looking for for at least 10 years. She wasn't ready to give this up. Look how long it took her to find a good White woman like Miss Violet who recognized her for the lowly niqqer that she was. Where would she find another woman like that? She should be proud and grateful for having the opportunity to eat shit out of Miss Violet's ass. Mary Katherine felt ashamed of herself for not wanting to lick Miss Violet's ass clean. Besides she reasoned, just remember how wonderful her farts were. Eating her shit is probably ten times better. After arguing with herself for what seemed like hours, but in reality were only seconds, she proceeded with the job at hand and licked Miss Violet's ass clean. When she spread Miss Violet's ass the smell was the first thing that hit her, but then she thought about the farts and how good that made her feel. Still, she had a hard time sticking her tongue in shit and looking at it, so Mary Katherine closed her eyes. She took her tongue and dug the chunks of shit out of Miss Violet's ass. The chunk of shit sat on her tongue and she was uncertain of what to do with it.

Violet was watching Mary Katherine's every move in the mirror like a hawk. This was so intriguing to her. She could see Mary Katherine's struggle with herself with the chunk of shit sitting on her tongue. No sooner than Violet said in her mind, "swallow the shit bitch" than it seems like Mary Katherine read her mind and took a big gulp and swallowed it. At first she had this look of discuss on her face and looked like she was going to vomit. However, it must have given her new found vigor and motivation because after that, Mary Katherine sucked the rest of the shit out of Violet's ass like a champ.

When Mary Katherine was sitting there with the lump of shit on her tongue, she knew her options were limited. Spitting it out was not an option. Basically, she decided to just swallow it and make the best of it. How bad could it be? She pushed the lump of shit to the back of her throat and pushed it done. It was really bitter tasting in her mouth, but she kept envisioning Miss Violet's face and the look of sheer pleasure and pride at her well trained niqqer. This look of satisfaction and pleasure on Miss Violet's face spurred her on to do a really good job in cleaning her ass. With new found vigor she licked and sucked every piece of shit out of Miss Violet's ass. Even after all of the shit was gone, she licked and licked and licked some more. To show Miss Violet what a good job she had done, she took a piece of toilet paper and had her give a good wipe just to show that there was no shit left in her ass crack. Sure enough, the toilet paper was clean and white after Miss Violet did a test wipe of her ass to see how well Mary Katherine cleaned it.

The pride that Violet was feeling at that moment washed away the early moments of weakness that she had felt. Mary Katherine was still on the floor smiling showing a mouth full of brown stained teeth. Although she was feeling incredibly proud of Mary Katherine, she refused to show it and walked away from her and headed back to the bedroom thinking, she sure put this niqqer bitch in her place.

Both Miss Violet and Mary Katherine were looking forward to the rest of the weekend.