All Comments on 'Subdom'

by SWinters

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 13 years ago
Delightful excursion!

I think there is more variety in the SWinters catalogue than in that of any other author I know here on Lit. I'm always challenged, made to think, aroused, intrigued, and full of admiration for the beauty and craftsmanship I find in these stories. Love this one, as I have all of them. Thank you for a most compelling read.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
ohhhhhhh

Your opennes. Honesty. The words you use. She and I will share you.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 13 years ago
Incendiary

I don't think I've ever read anything which communicates the pure thrill of dominance as clearly as this story. This is extraordinarily, exquisitely, excruciatingly hot. I am humbled by the pure expressiveness of this writing.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 13 years ago
Surrender

Delightful and delectable surrender. Captured in words by an artist. As with Cara, you have a special talent for power transfer between two women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
god, oh god…

Such a seductively powerful story – everything about it, but especially the way you get right into their minds and articulate their thoughts and feelings. I love the way you challenge the stereotypes and explode the myths. Yeah, and the deliciously real dialogue. Your writing style is utterly enviable. So real, yet so subtle and so bloody talented. You did a marvellous job writing this in the third person, (with both their voices so intricately interwoven) and the stream-of-consciousness style of writing in the middle is just so perfect. What a luminous writer you are!

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeabout 13 years ago
Bravo and more, please!

I don't know if writing is your vocation or avocation, but either way you have a magical way with language. Combine that with an innovative approach to story and a clear grasp of character and you have quickly moved to the top of my list of favorites. Thank you for sharing your talent and your 'delicious' imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WoW

That was...delightful. <3

koala011860091koala011860091almost 13 years ago
Awe inspiring

I love this little view into two women's relationship. There's so many little tidbits, making me want to know more about them. They are both quite delectable.

I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very well.

Would love to read more about them!

FemmesFemmesalmost 12 years ago
Loved it.

Not the stereotypical language that I often find in these kinds of stories (not that I read that often.... eh). No "yes mistress", "no mistress" .. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but sometimes it gets a little dished. I like the story and how it evolves, the only thing missing is the next chapters ;)

Love

Femme

Curved12Curved12over 7 years ago
-

Your writing is lovable, delectable, and delightful. Thank you for sharing.

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
Allie needs more than just cumming...

This story is so great it needs a series. Diana is discovering so much about herself. Her ability to switch and exploit Allie’s “ subness “. Even though Diana thinks she’s an experienced sub she isn’t. But her lust for Allie could carry her forward to the ultimate expression of Dominance: give Allie the gift of parenthood. Make her carry a child to term and nurse it. Just saying....

macktoshmacktoshover 4 years ago
Lovely.

Sweet, passionate, and very sexy. A really enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous