Subdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Beautiful. Just like that."

whack!

"That's it. Open. Open for me."

whack! oh gods the sting and the sound of it, the rebounding pain rushing back up to the surface

whack! whack!

"Open up. Soft. Soft, Allie"

whack! heat building, whack!

whack! overwhelming, whack! raging, she couldn't keep up

whack!

"That's it"

whack! tearing through her everything

whack!

"don't try to keep up"

whack! gods how did she know she

whack! she let go, whack! let it take her, whack! dropping down, dropping everything as the fire beating her flesh burned through her, whack! consuming, insatiable, the rhythm of the blows feeding it

"Fuck, that's so gorgeous, I could just devour you," never slowing, never missing, "love you loving it, say it, tell me how you love it, want it, beg for it"

"Yes! yes... yes" incapable of words other than that one she was sobbing over and over

the blows becoming harder now, moving into a slower, heavier cadence as all resistance was obliterated, moving with the metal, meeting it, sucking in the bursting flames exploding against her bottom

"Fucking delectable. You feel it, I know you do, tell me," more and more heat, coalescing, dark blazing through her

"yes... yes oh... yes"

"Tell me, Allie. Tell me you want more."

"More... yes oh more..." ragged sounds tumbling from her

"Fuck that's so good, delectable, say it, tell me"

Moaning, sobbing, "delectable," certain the word was unintelligible through her gasping incomprehensible pleasure pain but she must have said it clearly enough because then

fingers filling her and one firm stroke across her g-spot and she came, screaming long and hard into the bed, coming, hot liquid squirting out of her, unable to stop it, so thoroughly helpless and wide open that she came again, couldn't stop coming.

***** She really hadn't planned any of it.

When she spotted the utensil in the shop, it was with her customary eye for funny or unusual doodads. Diana had enormous affection for old things, castoff things, innocuous things discarded as worthless that could be put to use in ways that would surprise or even shock the original owners. She couldn't wait to show it to Robin.

They were fairly ass-over-tit for one another; she loved the dark, rich timbre of his dominance, which was complex and layered, far beyond mere thrill-seeking. Most of all, she loved how they fit together, how they called out the best in one another. How their desires interwove so that his pleasure in dominance roared into mind-annihilating lust to dominate her, because it was her; how her desire to submit became an overwhelming, all-consuming need for him, because it was him.

She loved that he loved her toughness, her ability to take as much as he dared dish out; she knew he loved it when she pushed back, even to the point of allowing the occasional switch. That was what led to the purchase of the strap-on; he'd bought it for her. He swore up and down that he didn't get anything out of having his ass plowed, but that he loved the pleasure it gave her. It didn't matter to her why he loved it, just that he did. She had lived long enough to have no need to dissect the goose; she relished the gold it delivered, tending the soft living thing with care.

She'd never deeply delved into what it was he enjoyed so much about giving her pain. She wasn't wired the same way he was, so she didn't understand how it worked for him; but that difference wasn't any greater than the basic difference between male and female. They cared for one another, acted honestly with one another, sought one another's pleasure and welfare. She knew they were blessed.

Allie seemed to accept and acknowledge all this with an endearing curiosity that never questioned its validity. Like Diana, she had no wish to kill the golden goose; but she had a knack for examining the strange creature without disturbing it, handling it with loving interest and respect. This was the quality that so drew Diana to her in their early correspondence: there was something liberating about Allie's oddly matter-of-fact sense of wonder and discovery.

Dressing herself in the strap-on was a spur-of-the-moment whim. She had thought of showing it to Allie, maybe, if the conversation turned that direction, if it seemed like it wouldn't freak her out... just show it to her. She was kind of shyly proud of it. She thought it possible that Allie would understand that, would congratulate her daring to cross boundaries. As she changed clothes in the bathroom, the wild idea crossed her mind to put it on and just wear it around, under her skirt, not saying anything, carrying it like a delicious secret, perhaps telling her as they said goodbye, or even waiting to tell her later, in an email, knowing how it would make Allie laugh and berate her good-naturedly for not letting on. It was pure dumb luck that she was wearing close-fitting boy-shorts-style underpants, which would keep it snugged up against her, so it wouldn't blatantly show under the full cotton skirt.

What happened next was just... well.

She couldn't have articulated what she wanted when she first pushed Allie to the wall; she just wanted, and somehow her body knew how to go after it. She knew, because she knew. She'd been living it for years now. Every cell of Diana's body knew what she wanted: to see Allie succumb to her own desire at Diana's hands. To touch the quivering vulnerability that lay just beneath every word she wrote, or spoke. The rush of making Allie crazy with longing for something she didn't understand, something she didn't want to want, was outrageously intoxicating: she'd never felt anything like this as she watched Allie's face flush furious crimson, her eyes lose focus in sweet defeat, her entire being become utterly possessed by carnal craving for what Diana had, what Diana held, what Diana knew.

The high was unbe-fucking-lievable.

***** Allie felt the pillows being pulled out from under her; cried out as Diana covered her with her body, anchoring her there, the strap-on settling into the crack of her tortured bottom, cold against the burning flesh. She shuddered; coughed, and shuddered once more, stumbling into the rhythm of breathing, more quietly now, slowing, taking comfort from the weight pressing into her, the hand gently rubbing her scalp, the wordless soothing sounds murmured into her ear.

At last, her body easing. At rest. The weight holding her shifted a bit to one side and Diana's cool hand slipped beneath her, cupping her, gently. Not moving, not entering. Just holding her. She sighed.

"Allie?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"I have a question. Are you up to it yet?"

She sighed again, blissful. She'd never felt more relaxed in her life. "Sure."

"What did you think, when you actually saw the strap-on, under my skirt? What ran through your head, in that first instant?"

"I was..." grinning into the mattress as the word formed itself, unbidden, "delighted. It just... delighted my queer soul. How did you know?"

"Because I know you. You're full of delight, Allie. It's one of the things I like best about you." Her fingers began to move.

"Oh," Allie breathed. "Oh..."

Spreading herself over those sweetly stroking fingers she was rising, cresting, rolling over the edge, falling, collapsing into orgasm easy as dropping into a big comfy chair at the end of a long exhausting day, melting down in pleasure expanding through every last nerve ending. "Oh. Yes." She moaned, freely this time, in fulfillment and release and "Delight..." shivering with aftershock rippling through her, "I am delight-filled."

Diana shook with silent laughter. "That will do. For now."

*****

Twilight was falling as Allie reached for the towels Diana had wisely stacked on the bedside table. She rolled to one edge of the bed, Diana rolled to the other, and they both spread them out before turning back together on top of them.

Diana stroked the sweat-soaked strands off her forehead, but she didn't ask what she was thinking. Out of sheer gratitude, Allie told her: "I've just been thoroughly dommed by a sub. So what does that make me?"

Diana kissed her lightly. Ruffled her fingers through her hair. "A sub, Allie. Exactly what you were before. A sub." She grinned. "Lovable, delectable, and delightful."

12