All Comments on 'Submission 101 Pt. 01'

by submissiveWolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Outstanding for a first submission! I really enjoyed this and you write very well. Thank you, welcome to Literotica and please bring us Part Two very soon! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beyond ridiculous

Even for fiction his reactions were simply unbelievable. Get an editor and think up better story lines because this was complete and utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Start!

Great story idea. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing!

j

submissiveWolfsubmissiveWolfover 9 years agoAuthor
@ anon

While I do appreciate any and all feedback, the story is mine and the reactions are from my own imagination, don't let my own imagination get in the way of your fantasy...however, let's remember that this is fiction....about a secret society of dominant women...at an Ivy League school....who claim to be descended from Greek goddesses. I apologize if his reactions where too much fiction for you, But as for the story I have in my mind, it is necessary...to highlight how outlandish the whole situation is. But again, thank you for your feedback, and thank you to everyone else who has posted positive feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Submissive Male

I think this was a great story and matches my own fantasy very closely. The only thing I would add is the removal of all body hair from the submissive male. He should be truly naked with nothing to hide.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous