Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are such a beautiful little cocksucker.'

She pushed Nicole back on the bed. She lay across it, her head hanging off the side.

'You were so disobedient when I asked you to hold the riding crop. That will keep you nicely quiet while you receive your punishment.'

Nicole was getting used to the gag. It was surprisingly relaxing once she had realised to breathe through her nose. Too, the humiliation of being forced to suck on such a thick, veined penis was making her even wetter. It was the rushing of blood in her ears that was harder to deal with.

Nicole walked round the bed, a length of rope in each hand. She looped each through the rings on the bracelets before tying them tightly to the legs of the bed. Nicole's arms were stretched out tightly below the level of her shoulders, holding her head back and down. The knots at the legs of the bed were some inches beyond her reach. She felt truly helpless She struggled a little, unable to see, except up at the ceiling.

Anne took a pair of pillows. Lifting up at Nicole's hips, she placed them underneath, lifting her behind and sex. She took a pair of leather anklets from her bag, snapping them round Nicole's ankles. She used another two lengths of rope from her bag to stretch from each anklet to the corresponding leg of the bed. Nicole could hardly move. The slip was pulled up, over her breasts.

Then she felt the familiar trailing of the soft leather strands of the flogger over her stomach. Anne teased her for several minutes, savouring the muffled groaning and the movement as she stroked her lover's breasts and mound with the strands.

'And now, for the punishment that you so richly deserve. You do not need to count. Please just continue to such that nice thick cock.'

Nicole thought that she would orgasm when she felt the first lash. It landed right over her sex, sending mixed signals of pleasure and pain through her whole body. The she felt more. Ignoring Anne's instructions for once, she counted, but lost count at five. The blows were spaced out, interspersed with more trailing of the flogger over her nipples, her breasts, her legs, even against her sex. She felt so exposed. She was seized by an overwhelming need to be taken. She didn't care how. She needed to be filled. She raised her hips, begging, pleading with her body.

'Would you like something?'

She could only answer with a series of muffled grunts, groans and whimpers. Even without the gag, she would have had trouble saying anything. A jolt of pure sensual pleasure ran through her as Anne slowly licked her naked sex in on long, slow motion.

'I do hope you're not going to come too soon.'

Anne was teasing her. It wasn't the power over her naked, gagged and bound lover, but the power of the pleasure. Feeling Nicole whimper and beg, plead and buck with pleasure denied was intoxicating.

Then it stopped. Nicole could hear only the rush of blood in her ears and her own whimpers. Then she saw Anne's face, looking down. She held a large rubber phallus, as thick as the one in Nicole's mouth, but much longer. Anne paused and licked it.

'I'm going to slowly insert this into your tight and puckered little arsehole.'

That had the desired effect. Nicole pulled helplessly at the ropes, her eyes wide. Anne laughed to herself and slid down the bed. She felt a bit mean as she put the big phallus down, replacing it with an anal plug, bigger than the last she had used, but still little thicker than her finger, but the look on Nicole's face had been worth it. She lubricated the plug by sucking and licking at it before working it slowly into the protesting and writhing Nicole.

She moved back, looking her lover in the eye.

'Is that nice?'

Nicole nodded and groaned frantically. She needed more. Anne moved back down the bed, stroking and licking Nicole's nipples on the way. She dipped her head over Nicole's sex and extended her tongue, teasing, lapping at her lover's swollen clitoris. She pushed one finger, then another into Nicole's sex, moving them in and out as she licked and kissed.

Nicole felt the orgasm build. She came hard, feeling the plug stretching her as it was pulled slowly out. There was something about the restraint, the blood rushing round her head and the gag that made the experience so much more intense. Anne's tongue was still dancing on her clitoris, and she came again and again. As her world exploded into a shower of bright lights in front of her eyes she was dimly aware of the bonds being loosed and the gag being pulled from her mouth. Anne folded her up in her arms, pulling the duvet over them, kissing her and murmuring in her ear.

12