All Comments on 'Submission Ch. 01'

by ForeverHisToy93

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Study harder, write less

Because this was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I thought this was great. Ignore that negative comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is pretty interesting. i would definitely read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

I agree, interesting and I hope you write more.

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago
Intriguing

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

An excellent set up. You did a wonderful job of world building with only a few sentences. That's a rare treat. The change in pov was done simply, but clearly; another good thing. The slave trainer's thoughts give us a clear and straight forward picture of him as a person. I'm wondering if he'll become more complicated in the face of a more complicated slave?

You gave us a good bit about Tracy, but she is a more complicated character. I have the beginnings of an understanding of what Tracy has, and is, going through. However, it is still difficult to grasp the level of despiration necessary to take such a drastic step. I guess the flip side of the fear of the unknown is the hope of the unknown. You've presented her thoughts a bit too matter-of-factly. I don't know if you wanted to portray her as numb, but that is how she seems to me at this point.

You have started an interesting STORY-no matter what the orientation of the individuals. I hope you maintain the story as you introduce sex and abundant kinks. Everything involves people, not just body parts, and no matter the social status.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous