Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn several shades of red, too embarrassed to perform such a nasty action in front of them, "Um... could you please turn around or something? Please?"

One man turned around, exasperated, while the other approached me with venom in his eyes. He came to my side and turned his clipboard around so I could see my starting bid of $50. I paled as he took a pen and added two zeros to the end, making it $5000. He glanced up at me, then lowered his eyes down to my extended belly, then back up at my eyes while raising his eyebrow questioningly.

I released my butt muscles as slowly as possible, but the sound of the liquid hitting the bucket was like thunder clapping 2 feet below my ass. The man showed me a devilish grin, before returning next to his coworker and rinsing my backside off. I'm not sure I've ever been so embarrassed... Not even while having friends and family constantly misgender me and call me slurs.

Soon after the rinsing stopped, the men unlocked me from the restraints, and led me out of the room and down the hallway, opposite the direction we had come. Even though it was probably the cleanest I've felt in years, I felt incredibly dirty. Not only had these two watched me squirt out an enema mixed with lord knows how much shit, but they'd seen my naked- mostly masculine- body. It wasn't terribly buff or anything, but a flat chest and a cock does tend to scream "man" to most people. Once we had been walking down the hallway for a minute or two and having passed many similar doors to cells like the one we'd just left, we came to a door that ended the hallway. Before I could ask what was behind it, one of the men slipped a burlap hood over my head. I was completely blinded, and decided against asking where we were going- if they wanted me to know, I'd probably be able to see- right? Once this thought was processed but before we started moving again, something hard pressed into my mouth so hard that I couldn't seem to push it out or talk. I heard a click as the men fastened it around my head, holding it in place.

"OK..." I think to myself, "It could be so much worse, and apparently they don't seem to mind I'm transgender. Maybe this won't be so bad after all...maybe someone at this "reject fair" looking for a trans girl would pick me up, even for my ridiculous price-tag. That would be better than rotting in the desert or slowly dying emotionally while masquerading as a boy servant living with people who wanted to bully me... right?"

12