Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the Master clearing his throat startles me back away from his slave. I blush a little but thankfully my own member had softened and wasn't stirred by the sight of the pair. The man flips through the paperwork he'd taken from the door, carefully reading every sentence as if rehearsing for a play. It would explain his rather exuberant outfit.

"I will ask you some questions. If you answer them well, I will reward you. If you fail to please me, I will not." He began, without looking up from the paperwork, "First: Why are you choosing to auction yourself off today?"

I wasn't sure what to make of him. Clearly it was some sort of a game he was playing since that exact question was asked during the interview. Was he just fucking with me? What's even the point in that? I'm literally sitting naked in front of him and at his mercy... Why the mind games?

"I... wanted to be a girl... and many servants aren't allowed to pursue our own happiness to such an extent. My supervisors wouldn't allow it. I thought becoming a slave could allow me to pursue that, even if it means sacrificing everything else." I teared up a little. That was pretty much the same thing I'd said only hours earlier.

He continued to flip through my packet, occasionally dialing numbers into his phone. It made more chimes like the previous owner's had, so he must have been in a bidding war for another slave. "If your new owner would facilitate your transition, would you comply with their requests?"

It was a seemingly innocuous question. Why would I resist someone helping me? As long as they didn't ask for anything too crazy, I guess it would only make sense.

"Yes, I would try my best."

The man sitting in front of me raised an eyebrow without looking up from his reading material.

"Oh.. Yes, I would try my best, Sir!" I add with another weak smile, "I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who would help me like that... it's all I've ever wanted."

"Even if the requests were particularly brutal? I'm sure you're aware how callous some of my peers may be."

I swallowed. It sounded like he was interested in helping me but pushing my limits could be just as bad as my old boy life. "I... would try to do everything asked of me... Sir."

This seemed to finish his questioning for now. He handed the papers to his slave and looked at me for the first real time. His eyes were a very faint green that almost looked blue. A few wrinkles bordered his eyes but they looked more like the wrinkles someone gets after smiling frequently rather than those of old age. "I will admit, I've never trained a trans person before," he began, "but I think you would make an excellent slave, at least from your background information. I don't care as to why your price is so ridiculous, though I'm certain it's not because they see what I see in you."

He rose, dialing several numbers into his phone and turning to leave. His slave stayed just an extra moment, looking at me with a sort of fascination, "Two strokes, Hans" I hear from the hallway as the man rushes out to meet his Master in the hallway.

I can hardly believe it. Two. TWO. Owners actually show some interest in me. The first didn't seem like that horrible of an owner, though that look she gave me before leaving gave me an uneasy feeling. On the other hand, the second person had a much more... calm... aura around him- like he already knew who he was going to get, regardless of the price. Either way, it seems I'll be leaving the market after my very first auction, later this afternoon.

*****

Let me know what you think!

12