Submission for Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
513 Followers

"Nice and tight," he whispered lustily into her ear.

He removed his finger and took her by the hand to lead her off the dresser. Cynthia was still fully clothed but never felt so naked in her entire life.

"I want to see you naked. Take off your clothes but do it slow, honey." Webb was now reclining on the bed with two pillows behind his back. His clothes were sloppily worn and his pants were unbuttoned in the front.

Cynthia wasn't used to stripping for anyone so she just started taking off her clothes. First she hung her coat on the wall hook and then pulled her sweater over her head. She stood in front of her teacher in his silver blouse and modest skirt.

"What should I take off next?" She asked unsure of how to proceed.

"Why don't you just join me on the bed, sweetie? I'll make you more comfortable" He was waving her toward him.

Nothing could have felt more awkward but she moved to the bed and climbed up next to him. Cynthia was feeling very vulnerable and curled up beside him as if to ask for protection. Webb decided to take things very slow and let her cuddle up to him. He stroked her hair smoothly as she submissively positioned herself under his arm with her head on his chest. He removed her hairband and continued to stroke her brassy blonde hair. The feeling of security began to relax Cynthia and she cuddled up closer putting one leg over his.

Webb's cold and calculating feelings were softening by the frail creature looking to him for comfort. He sensed tears in her eyes so he kissed her on top of the head. In response, Cynthia held on tighter to show her approval. Webb kept kissing her on her head and around the side of her face as Cynthia moved her body and made small murmuring noises. They remained like this for over an hour both, enjoying the sensation.

Cynthia was feeling vulnerable to Webb, but rather the entire world. Webb had broken down her resolve, he had exposed her and in the process had strangely become her protector. Cynthia initiated the next physical contact when she moved down from his chest and actually began to kiss his body. Cynthia was no longer aware of the fact that this was not the type of man that she found attractive. She was moving around on top of him with sensuous precision. This resulted in a hardening penis for Webb and he kicked his pants off.

His cock popped up obscenely and bounced off his belly. It was quite large and hooked to one side, while it strained with tension. Instinctively he began to disrobe Cynthia until she was half sitting on him in just her silver panties. Cynthia desired warmth and the two rolled around until the covers were on top of them. They began to exchange open mouth kisses for the first time and Webb's hand made it down to Cynthia's sex.

"You're nice and wet now." He said in appreciation.

Cynthia slipped out of her panties and moved her hips down so his penis was brushing back and forth over the top of her pussy. The unlikely pair continued to caress and press their bodies together as Webb sat up on the bed.

"Suck my dick." He lightly commanded in a tone that Cynthia would not ignore.

Cynthia sucked his dick slowly and calmly. Going through with this act felt more natural than she could have ever imagined. He was her tormentor but the feelings she expected to feel weren't there, instead she was overcome with love. She tried to transfer this feeling to him from her lips and through his penis. She used one hand to stroke the base of his cock using her saliva as lubrication all the while keeping the large head firmly placed in her mouth. Sometimes his cock would pop out of her mouth and she would reposition her head making a soft slurping noise while she reinserted it.

Cynthia lovingly and softly went about pleasuring Dr. Webb for over 20 minutes as he sat back in state of relaxation that felt like a lucid dream. Cynthia was a picture of beauty to Webb, a beauty that was unattainable until now. Her small naked body was everything that he wanted and now he wanted all of it. He felt the warm loving feeling exiting his body as more lusty and carnal feelings took its place. His heart was pounding and his penis was throbbing with anticipation. He had to enter Cynthia for her final act of submission and his total dominance.

Webb pushed Cynthia off his cock, breaking her concentration and moving her mind to a different place as well. He stood up next to the bed and paced a few times back and forth. Cynthia wondered if she had done anything wrong and she picked up the covers to hold over her naked body. He took the blanket from her hands and threw it on the floor. He looked directly at Cynthia and stroked his dick that poked out from under his belly. It was a strange moment but Cynthia didn't break eye contact this time.

"Turn around little girl." He uttered with particular emphasis on "little".

Cynthia obeyed and directed her pussy upwards preparing for the intrusion. Just then she thought about something. "Wait! I brought a condom!"

Webb was already positioning himself behind Cynthia on his knees when he reminded her about the nature of this transaction. "Two grand get me all of you, I'm going to feel your tight little insides without rubber or we can change the deal to $1,000."

"But you'll get me pregnant." Cynthia tried to appeal to his reason

"Do you want the other $1,000 or not?" Webb was back in the mood of breaking down the pretty young girl's will.

"Yes, I want it."

"Then you're going to have to take this" His cock was now positioned right above Cynthia's love canal and ready to claim it.

"Don't worry, honey, I won't cum inside of you." His words were less than reassuring but Cynthia didn't move away as he sunk his unprotected member inside of her.

His cock was quite a bit larger than she was used to and had an odd shape. She gripped the mattress and bit down so she was grinding her teeth. Webb wanted to enjoy this, so he moved in and out very slowly. Cynthia felt his belly hit the top of her ass while he methodically filled her pussy. Regardless of how it happened or how she was courted she was getting fucked and that wasn't a sensation she was able to ignore.

The emotions that ran through her that evening hit almost every extreme. From fear, disgust, apprehension, comfort, love, trust, hatred and most of all submission. For Cynthia this tryst was the ultimate form of submission. This man had seen her most intimate feelings and parts and was using them for his enjoyment.

He was now fucking her very hard and making angry grunts while doing it. Cynthia whimpered with each hard stroke and expressed pain to her lover. Her requests to take it easy went unheeded as he continued to pound her small body. Until he finally removed his penis and told her to flip on her front with her head leaning against the headboard. Cynthia obeyed his commands and put a pillow between her head and the headboard.

"I told you to lean with you head on the headboard and your back on the mattress." Webb said with all the annoyance in his tone that he would have used for a student who could follow instructions.

Cynthia quickly moved the pillow off the bed and slouched uncomfortably with her head resting on the headboard. Webb then got on top of her placing his considerable weight on her tiny frame. Cynthia felt like she was getting crushed as she experienced his fully hard dick entering her once again. He pushed until he was as far as he could go into Cynthia and then rested there and ground his cock on the depths of her insides.

His cock was pressed against very sensitive parts of her body. He slowly moved the head of his penis on her delicate cervix causing her to make low groaning noises; Cynthia had never heard herself make those noises before. While he did this, his belly was grinding on her clit giving her another sensation that was pushing her toward orgasm. When she started to cum, he took the entire length of his cock out and began slapping it on her pussy before reinserting it the entire length and repeating. Each time he would push her shoulders a bit harder into the headboard causing a little more pain. He kept this up until Cynthia was squirming on the end of his cock having had six orgasms.

Cynthia was in a state of bliss and she had her eyes wide open. She never opened her eyes during sex, this time was different, she wasn't asked to open them but felt the need to. Webb had exposed her, played with her and finally conquered her.

"You can cum inside of me." Were her last words before he pulled her by her feet to the middle of the mattress and began pounding her again.

Cynthia maintained eye contact while he fucked her. His head snapped back all of a sudden and his cum started exiting his body being transferred to Cynthia's insides. He held her very close and tried to pump every last drop into her. When he was done he removed his deflating dick from her body and stood up next to the bed. He looked down at the completely defeated, worn out and naked girl on the bed and smirked in satisfaction.

They had engaged his sexual acts for the past four hours and now Cynthia was expecting him to sleep with her. Prof. Webb had other ideas and other obligations; such as being home on time. He began to get dressed as Cynthia looked on confused. She saw this unattractive man, which she completely submitted to and now felt like she belonged to, getting ready to leave.

She propped herself up so she was kneeling on the bed with her knees apart in a way that was inviting him back to the bed. Instead of returning to the bed he reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash and dropped it at Cynthia's knees.

"You can stay here tonight if you want or you can leave, it doesn't matter to me." The cold Webb had returned in full force.

"But I need to get a shower and aren't you going to drive me home?" Cynthia was looking for some sign of approval that wasn't forthcoming.

"Look I don't have time for all that, just make sure to close the door on the way out it will lock automatically."

On that note Dr. Webb left Cynthia in the motel room and all of a sudden things were deadly quiet. Cynthia got up out of the bed as she picked up the money she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror above the dresser and decided to look closer. The transaction had been completed and she was still there. She didn't even want to count the money but whatever it was she knew that it was a lot. Cynthia was more interested in looking at herself to see if anything had changed.

She started by cupping her breasts like she did the night she decided to go through with it and nothing had changed. She stood on her toes so she could see her pussy. The evidence was grotesque in its honesty, the cum was stuck to her pubic hair and when she exhaled and relaxed the muscles in her abdomen the cum freely ran out of her. All this and she was by herself in a run down motel room. The fact that she was a now a prostitute began to hit her but it didn't destroy her. She wouldn't let it destroy her; instead she would let it become her. While thinking these thoughts, Cynthia was now looking herself squarely in the eyes and not flinching in the least.

"I am a prostitute. I am a prostitute. I am a prostitute." She echoed over and over again into the mirror.

The admission made her feel good rather than bad. Cynthia had stepped over the line and outside herself; she was now playing by different rules. The ground was even in her relationship with Dr. Webb; it was defined and neither one had to feel bad. She took her time showering but was careful not to wet her hair. When she got out she walked around the dingy motel room naked for a long while, feeling a sense of freedom in her nudity. She didn't get dressed until she was ready to leave. The last thing she did was find her hair band and placed it in its familiar place on her head confirming once and for all that she was still Cynthia. As for true love, that was something that would have to wait.

michie
michie
513 Followers