Submission in the Algarve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up from the table, "I'm going clubbing, I won't be home until very late, I'm looking to pick up someone tonight, so be alert and properly subservient on our return, and remember to greet your new Mistress properly when she walks through the door."

She didn't set the AC to freezing, so I was fairly comfortable kneeling by the door waiting for her, over the prior week my muscles had got used to kneeling for extended periods of time, my body was getting used to all sort of things.

I heard the key in the lock and the door opened, a young woman was pushed unceremoniously through, I moved to kiss her feet, "No," My Mistresses command was not quite a shout but it was still very loud and sharp.

"This is Kendra, like you, she is a submissive slut, she is not entitled to the greeting of a Mistress."

I knelt in position as my Mistress grabbed the girl up by the hair, she must have been about twenty years old, very short, not even five feet tall, she was also very thin, and her hair was long and very dark. As she turned to me I could see she had slight Asian features, she was very pretty. She wore a short skirt which barely touched her thighs and a loose t-shirt.

"Strip, then get on the floor beside my slut, mirror your movements exactly to his."

Kendra quickly undressed, she was wearing only the skirt and t-shirt, underneath she was fully naked, my Mistress walked over and took a pair of panties and a bra from her bag and dropped them on the floor, "I made her take those off in the taxi, it was quite a show, I think the driver is still down stairs pulling on his cock," she laughed.

I told her how to open her legs like mine, it displayed her shaved pussy perfectly to my Mistress. A short time later we were both on all fours licking from bowls of beer at the foot of the bed, while Mistress had a quick shower. We had not been given permission to move, so even after we had drunk all the beer we remained in position.

Mistress came in wearing an outfit I had not seen before, it was shiny black leather, the crotch was open and I could see the hood of her naked clit, her breasts were similarity naked, displayed on two stiff platforms which held them firmly up, in her hand she held a riding crop.

Mistress moved behind me, I heard the swish of the crop moving through the air before it lashed across my cheeks, I was well trained to the pain now, and cried out, "One, this slut thanks his Mistress." The lash then landed across Kendra's beautifully shaped arse, she cried out in pain.

"Did you hear my slut's response?" Kendra was quietly sobbing, the riding crop went under her chin and lifted her head up, "I asked did you hear my slut's response?"

She finally managed to sob out, "Yeeees, Mmmisstress."

"You can leave anytime you wish Kendra, the only bonds here are bonds of your own will, but if you stay, you must behave properly, you told me you had experience as a submissive."

She was still quietly sobbing but she had managed to regain control of her breathing and her voice was much stronger, "Only as a bottom during sex Mistress, I've really never been punished before."

"Oh, well, you'll learn. The first thing you need to know is you have done nothing wrong, this is simply for my pleasure, I prefer my sluts with reddened arses, and yours will be no different."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress"

"Head down," Kendra meekly lowered her head, the crop swished through the air and landed once more over her cheeks, her voice was not strong, and I could hear the sharp intake of breath as she winced through the pain, but she managed to stammer out, "One, this slut thanks her Mistress."

She had hardly finished the last syllable when the lash landed once again across my own arse, the agony exploded, but so did the pleasure and my cock went from semi to fully rigid under my Mistresses lash.

After we had each received a dozen painful strokes Mistress threw the crop to the floor, "My sluts may thank me," still kneeling I moved up to her and dug my face into her pussy, Kendra a quick study sidled beside me, and between us, we took turns sucking and licking and fingering our Mistress until she gave herself over to her orgasm.

"Very well done sluts, Kendra, stand up, and bend over the bed, spread your legs and push your arse back to me."

I was still kneeling and had a fine view of Kendra pussy, it was a little darker than my Mistress, and the shape of her lips was slightly different, but everything important was in the usual place. Mistress took a glass of white wine in one hand, with the other she played with Kendra's Pussy, her fingers were soon sticky with the young girl's wetness, she held them out to me and I cleaned the sweetness from them.

"Stand slut," Mistress addressed me, "fuck Kendra, come inside her, do it now."

I was shocked again, we had been virgins when we first started dating, and other than the rough blow job Melanie had given me last week, I had never been with another woman, now my wife was commanding me to fuck another woman, and a young pretty one at that.

No, not my wife, my Mistress, this was different.

I approached Kendra from behind, pulling her up onto her tip toes to give me cock a better angle of attack, my finger found the opening of her pussy, my cock found my fingers and I slid inside her.

"Did you forget to thank Joe, slut."

"Yes, Mistress. I am sorry. Thank you for using me, sir."

I glanced at my Mistress she nodded, "You're welcome slut." I began to move my cock back and forth, it took me about a dozen thrusts to have my full shaft penetrate her, she was noisy and grunted each time the head of my cock reached the end of her hole. I began to increase the violence of my thrusts, but not the pacing, keeping my hands around her waist I pulled her back as I moved my hips forward, her pussy was dripping and I moved easily inside her, "Grip my cock with your pussy muscles, Kendra."

I could see her arse becoming redder as each thrust of my hips landed forcefully against it. I was excited now, and I began to move faster and faster, the poor girl under me was breathless, she could still pant but she couldn't really moan, just a low steady growl of pleasure and pain as a stranger fucked her from behind, I felt the cum stir in my balls, "May I cum Mistress," I asked.

"You may."

With a final huge thrust I emptied myself into Kendra, the girl shuddered as she felt my heat, and then joined me in orgasm.

"Well done you two," Mistress said, "You deserve a reward for fucking Kendra so furiously slut, might I suggest a piece of cream pie."

I nodded and got on my knees behind the girl who was still panting as she tried to regain her breath. I moved my tongue into her pussy, sucking my own spunk out along with her cum and juices, from behind I could see her hand ball into the sheets on the bed, and I hadn't finished cleaning her when she rocked to another orgasm.

"On your back slut," Mistress was now dressed in her special panty hose, sporting the large plastic cock, she roughly spread Kendra's legs and moved in. Mistress entered the willing girl in a single smooth thrust, "Slut, you will kneel by Kendra's face and masturbate, when she comes, you will come over her face."

My hand went to my cock as Mistress gave Kendra a solid fucking, the girl was so highly strung that it was a merely a matter of minutes before she came again, I had barely recovered from my own fuck of her, and so I managed to shot out only a weak wet and watery load of spunk over her mouth and chin.

Mistress was not pleased.

"Stand in the corner slut."

"Slut Kendra, come here and eat me," I could hear the sounds of Kendra's frantic lapping, although I could see nothing, my Mistress murmured, "Slowly slut, slowly."

I lost count of the times my Mistress came, I don't know how long I was facing the wall when I felt a hand caresses my arse.

"Has my slut fully recovered from his exertions?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Good, turn around."

I turned to see Kendra lying on the bed, her ankles and wrists had thick leather cuffs attached, there was a thick steel chain pulled taught between them and her legs were positioned high in the air, presenting all of her sex to the viewer.

My cock was not hard yet, "I suppose I'll have to help," Mistress growled and took my dick in her mouth until I was fully hard. She pointed at the prostrate girl, "Fuck her, in the arse this time," and with a light laugh, she handed me a tube of lube and pushed me towards the bed.

I hesitated, "Mistress, I've never, well I've never..."

"I know slut, remember I've been present for every sexual experience you've ever had." Her hands were rubbing lube into the shaft of my cock, "It's no different than pussy, put the head at her entrance, then push in, use your hand to steady your cock, or would you like me to help you?"

"Please, Mistress."

I pulled Kendra down and round to me, she grunted in surprise and I noticed Mistress had blindfolded her. Mistress played with Kendra's arse, inserting her lubed fingers into the girl's hole, she triangled them and let them seep in deeply, as she withdrew them, I saw her widen the tips to open Kendra's hole even more. The immobilized girl moaned in pleasure as the finger fucking continued. Mistress held my cock with her other hand and dragged me forward by it, she placed me at the tip of the girl's lubed hole, and then withdrew her hand, she gave me a light slap on the arse and I pushed my hips forward.

"Oh fuck," Kendra knew she had a real cock inside her now, and I withdrew a little and pushed back in, I got a little more purchase, withdrew some more, and folded even more of my cock inside her with my next push forward, the girl continued to pant and moan as I had my first experience of anal sex.

Mistress was right, it was like pussy, but not quite, her arsehole wasn't as wet or willing as her pussy had been, and it took more effort to get my cock deep inside her. The muscles inside her arse gripped me even more tightly than her pussy had, and from the sounds she was making, the increasing force and speed of my fucking was hurting her, but bringing her pleasure.

I was getting close to coming when Mistresses hand landed across my arse once more, "Still, slut," I immediately stopped all motion, below me Kendra cried disappointment, and her hips continued to move her arsehole up and down my shaft.

"Withdraw."

I slipped my cock out of the gasping girl's rounded hole, Mistress gripped me, and the threat of orgasm subsided.

"Enter."

I slipped the head back into her, she accepted me more easily this time, and in three quick thrusts I was balls deep inside her again, she mewed with pleasure under the ministrations of my swollen cock, and I was panting myself, grunting as I reached the apex of each thrust.

Three more times Mistress had me withdraw from her to forestall my orgasm, as I entered her for fifth time Mistress whispered in my ear, "You may fill her this time slut."

Given free rein to cum, I began to thrust into her with fury, she began to scream beneath me, and in five minutes a river of spunk shot from my cock, it took at least a half dozen strokes to finally empty what had built up.

Mistress looked at me and winked. I withdrew my cock from her, slapped her arse hard, "Well done Kendra, that was a perfect fuck."

"Thank you, Master," she replied between exhausted lips. It was the first time someone had ever called me master, it felt good, and my cock which had begun to soften, stood erect and true again.

"Clean her," My Mistress commanded, and once again I found myself sucking my own spunk out of one of Kendra's holes.

Two of Mistresses fingers entered my arse as I did so, she was softly fingering me when she leaned forward and quietly told me, "You certainly enjoyed giving slut, I hope you can receive with as much enthusiasm."

We woke in the morning, a tangle of arms, legs, sweat, and cum, Mistress opened her legs wide, "Breakfast sluts," Kendra and I hungrily moved towards her waiting pussy.

Kendra left after her breakfast, her chin filled with the drying cum of both myself and our Mistress, Mistress happily gave her our contact details, then standing with the door open, Mistresses fingers brought her to one last orgasm before she was allowed to leave.

Closing ceremony.

We had one day and one night left, I hadn't left the confines of our apartment since our arrival, the Veranda was as much of the Portuguese sun as I was allowed, although now I was entirely comfortable parading around it naked, even under the occasionally view from our neighbors.

I was between my Mistress' legs, eating her pussy, while she ate a grapefruit for breakfast, "The old man in Four A is watching you, from the way his arm is moving, I'd guess he's wanking himself silly."

Mistress didn't go to the beach that day, instead, she supervised while I packed up, everything except her gray case.

At night she had a bubble bath, I cleaned and dried her, then she walked into the bedroom naked, I went to follow, but she pointed at the floor, I knelt and she closed the door behind her.

I knelt at her door for at least an hour, I could hear her vibrator working on her pussy, I could hear her moans, her screams, once I'm sure I heard her cry, "Oh Joe, fuck me." I couldn't be sure, but my guess was she had at least three orgasms. I was angry, my Mistress was pleasing herself and that was my job, had I done something wrong.

The door opened, Mistress stood there wearing a proper strap on that I had never seen before, it was long and wide, its latex looked like skin, and its balls were large and round.

I was grabbed by the hair, lifted up, dragged across the floor and pushed towards the bed, "Position yourself for fucking, slut."

I put both hands on the bed, bent over, spread my legs, and lifted onto my toes, "You're slut presents himself for use Mistress."

"Good slut, turn around, on your knees."

I was kneeling in front of the wobbling head of the dildo, "I've been saving this one for a special occasion, this might be a plastic cock, but it's pretty functional. Do you remember how I milked you these last few days, well your spunk is filling these plastic balls, when I come, it will be your own spunk which fills you, does that make you feel slutty?"

"This slut thanks his Mistress for her consideration, and yes, her slut feels slutty."

She laughed, "Suck cock."

I eagerly took the wide member into my mouth, it wasn't easy, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was the girth which was troubling me most, as I bobbed my head up and down on it, my saliva began to grease it and it started to slide a little more easily.

I was breathing through my nose as most of my mouth was filled.

"Deep throat my cock slut," Mistresses hands grabbed the sides of my head, she forced the cock beyond my gag reflex and down my throat. This was difficult, the cock was too big for me, and her thrusts were too forceful, "What a poor slut you are if you can't take this in your mouth, how will your virgin arse fit it."

She withdrew the cock, slapped me across the face a few times, the growled at me, "Fuck position, now."

I returned to being bent over the bed, arse in the air, presenting myself to her will.

I felt her fingers begin to work my hole, "Do you remember what I told you with Kendra, simply put the head at the entrance and push."

"Fuuuuuucckk," I screamed.

She had pushed at least half the length inside me in her first thrust, "You will take it all slut, and you will enjoy it."

She fucked me for at least an hour, there was little finesse, just the hard Cock banging in and out of my arse, as she was fucking me Mistress explained, "The dildo wraps on to my clitty, it has an extension which fills my pussy, the harder I fuck you, the harder I come."

It was as she reached her fifth orgasm that she finally grasped my hips, pulling me back to fill me with her plastic Cock she let the wet warmth of my own milked spunk fill me, I didn't have permission, but I didn't care, I shot a long load of cum right across the bed sheets.

She withdrew from me and my well-fucked arse hole slowly closed behind her, I could feel my spunk and more dribble down the inside of my thighs, and I began to harden again.

My Mistress laughed, "Well done slut, that's was a perfect fuck."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied in a fair imitation of Kendra's voice.

She fucked me a few more times, before letting me fall asleep in her arms, when she rode me in the cowgirl position, the look of absolute devotion and love which covered her face renewed me.

Homeward bound

We were sitting in the airport lounge. For the first time in two weeks, I was wearing clothes, it felt slightly uncomfortable.

My wife's hand was in mine, the other held a breakfast, Bloody Mary, it felt equally strange to be equals once again.

The last two weeks had certainly been an adventure, my wife was deeply tanned from her days at the beach, and I was as pale as when we had arrived, but for all the freakiness we had endured, we had never been so deeply in love, not even on our wedding night when I took her virginity.

Lorna turned to me, "What are you thinking about?"

"Us."

"Anything you need to tell me," she asked, her hand tightened on mine as she spoke.

"Yeah, why don't you go ahead and book our next vacation," I said, "I think I'd like to adjust some of the parameters though."

"Sure, let's talk about it," she paused "I'd like to invite Kendra back."

"Not Melisa?"

"God no," she leaned in close to me and whispered, "want to join the mile high club today."