All Comments on 'Submission in the Sun and Sand Ch. 01-02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mollycactusmollycactusalmost 7 years ago
very hot!

I loved it! Made my own panties sopping wet, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now why can I not get this lucky

Loved your story. Thank you for it.

blondsublesblondsublesalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmmm...yummy

I love the feeling of leather around my neck. Can't wait for the next parts :D

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Excellent start

to what looks like a very good story line!

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

I too, love the feel of the leather around my neck and the weight of the leash. Please give us more of this torrid tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Great start to what should be a long story..Hope for nipple torture and spanking..Love the ass licking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

You should continue the story without a doubt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Naughty Girl

soppingwetpanties you bad girl! I think you need a spanking after writing such a naughty story! Don't let that stop you writing more though ;)

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Why thank you!

Being called a naughty girl is a high compliment indeed. Is that not the point of these stories?

More chapters of Carrie's submission will be forthcoming as Carrie shares her darkest secrets with me.

TooLocalTooLocalalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

I can identify with Carrie a lot. Here here to calls for more, looking forward to seeing what's in store for Carrie.....

maddictmaddict5 months ago

I'm late to the party, my invitation comes from the pages of Literotica "(!)"

I'm going to enjoy watching these two become untangled to each other. If Carrie wants to be submissive perhaps Amanda can have entertain some of her friends. Don't denie her orgasms, I think women love having them ripped from their body. I have had a young woman ride my leg before instead of the fucking I expected, it was strangle satisfying for one she told me I ruined her panties, two she was late to be home, Mom was waiting, giving that I was 19 and well less than a gentleman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...