Submission in the Sun and Sand Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda looked a surprised Carrie in the eyes. Both were oblivious to the beat of the water from the shower or the steam wafting inside the stall. "Tell me if you want me to leave."

Carrie lowered her eyes. Her dark thoughts were now welling to the surface again. Carrie didn't want Amanda to leave. To the contrary, she wanted Amanda to push her to acts of depravity that she only dreamt about.

"I thought so." The taller Amanda pushed down on Carrie's shoulders. Carrie sunk down to her knees. She was looking at Amanda's strawberry blond pubic patch, neatly trimmed and waxed for a bikini. The lips were plump and full, and the water running off her pubic hair created an erotic vision that was mesmerizing. Being this close to Amanda's voluptuous nude body charged Carrie with a high level of excitement.

"I saw you lusting after me. You want me, don't you?"

Carrie knew that Amanda had read her like an open book. There was no need to hide her true feelings.

"I do, more than anything."

"Now tell me. Are you the submissive slut that I think you are?"

"I think so."

"Why aren't you sure?"

"Because I've never been with a Domme. It's my fantasy."

"Do you want your fantasy to become real?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me you're my slut."

Carrie retrieved words she had recited over and over in her mind as she submitted in her fantasy to a Domme. "Amanda, I'm your slut to do with as you wish. I want you, beg you, to degrade me so I can show you how much I want to serve you and submit to your will."

"Kiss me down there little one."

The shower spray was cascading down Carrie's face. She eyed Amanda's inviting pussy, first leaning forward and tentatively touching her labia with the tip of her tongue, tasting her, and then pushing her face into her pussy, feeling the slippery texture of her labia on her lips. As Amanda emitted a sigh muffled by the sound of the shower Carrie became emboldened and grasped the perfect globes of Amanda's ass with her hands and pressing Amanda hard against her face.

Amanda used all of her willpower to exercise control over her reactions, but the stimulation and the exhilaration of a new conquest started to put Amanda over the edge. "Easy little one. Your Mistress doesn't want to cum yet."

Carrie backed away, sitting on her haunches, as Amanda turned the shower off. Carrie was shaking from the intensity of the experience.

Amanda stepped out of the shower. "Finish your shower. I'll get some robes for us to wear and we can have that drink I promised you. We have a lot of talking to do."

Amanda went ahead to get the robes. Carrie stayed behind in the bathroom, finishing her shower and then scavenging through the drawers for a hair dryer and make-up. She was able to look presentable, then having to decide whether to put her bathing suit back on or go out naked? That was an easy decision given Amanda's forwardness in the shower. Naked.

Amanda also dried her hair and applied fresh make-up, entering the living room with two plush robes for them to wear and the two of them sat on the living room sofa with a glass of Pinot in hand and the view in front of them.

"Princess, I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself and then I'd like to hear about you. I was divorced about ten years ago and picked up this house in the divorce. I'm a court reporter and have been doing this for about twenty years. One of the reasons for my marriage breakup was my realization that I love women more than men. I've already had at least a dozen subs over the past ten years and I know what I like. I'm going to tell you something that perhaps you suspect. Your meeting with Duke wasn't an accident. I saw the way you looked at me when I walked by you and I had a strong feeling you were into a dominant woman. I let go of Duke so I could meet you, and meeting on the beach I already knew you had submissive tendencies. Besides, you were cute!"

Carrie was surprised but now knowing Amanda not shocked. Amanda did seem like the calculating type (like her surprise shower appearance) so it seemed in character to engineer that introduction. And of course since Duke was her dog, he wouldn't have disobeyed her.

Carrie opened up to Amanda. "I'm an administrative assistant for a prominent personal injury attorney. I have been in a number of relationships with men, and even engaged once, but it never felt right to me. I got online and gravitated to chat rooms specializing in D/s relationships and I always identified as a sub. Meeting you I'm now pretty sure I need to be in a D/s relationship with someone like you."

Just then Duke came and sat his Mistress's feet.

Carrie put down her glass of wine and sat next to the dog to pet him. As Carrie was again fingering the dog's collar she noted, "Duke seems very loyal to you."

"Yes Carrie, Duke is very loyal and obedient to me. After all, I trained him."

Carrie shuddered. This seemingly innocent remark was laden with meaning for Carrie. Would Amanda do the same for her? Would she train her?

As if reading her mind, Amanda asked, "What do you think about obedience? And I mean for yourself."

Carrie thought for a moment. "I think our time in the shower showed you what I think."

"I want to hear it from you Princess."

"I think I want to learn obedience from you."

"There can't be any doubt Princess."

"I want to learn obedience from you."

"You are eager little one. I've had many before you. I'm not certain I want you to be mine. Did you want to explore that possibility? If I decide to own you then you are mine and mine only. Do you understand?

"Yes."

"It's yes, Mistress or yes, Mistress Amanda."

"Yes Mistress Amanda."

"And if I choose for you to be mine, then you'll wear my collar and your body will belong to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And if I decide you are to be punished, then you'll silently accept your punishment. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now at any time you can walk away. And if you want me or someone else that is with me from doing something you can say a safe word. Is there a safe word you'd like to use?

Carrie thought about it for a minute. "Purple, I don't like purple."

Carrie retrieved her wine and slid between Amanda's legs, still sitting on the floor and petting Duke. They continued to engage in small talk about their jobs and Carrie talked about where she lived. All the while Amanda was playing with Carrie's hair, twirling it around her fingers and occasionally stroking the back of Carrie's neck with the tips of her fingers. These intimate touches rekindled Carrie's fond memories of Alexandra.

Amanda refilled their glasses and then slipped Carrie's robe off her shoulders. She started teasing her shoulders and her neck. Carrie felt her nipples harden at Amanda's touch. She closed her eyes to savor the stroking and the light conversation.

"Turn around on the floor Carrie." Carrie turned around on the floor so she was sitting on the floor, now facing Amanda, who was still sitting on the couch.

"Closer." Carrie shimmied closer so her knees were touching the sofa. She sat there expectantly.

Amanda slid her right foot between Carrie's legs and pushed her big toe against Carrie's exposed damp mound.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Carrie had never had a sensation like this before.

"Roll your nipples between your fingers." Carrie put down her wine glass rolled both of her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. The sensation of Amanda's toe on her clit and her pinching her own nipples was ecstasy.

"Now tug on your nipples while rolling them." Carrie pulled her nipples away from her body. Now the sensations were sweeping her away to another place. She closed her eyes again, not wanting this to end. Amanda started rubbing the whole top part of her foot against Carrie's pussy, now leaking copious amounts of fluid. Carrie started to whimper and her mouth went dry.

"I'm going to cum." Carrie was squeezing her eyes shut and waiting for the wave to crest in her body.

"Not yet you greedy little slut." Amanda pulled her foot back.

Carrie immediately felt the void and pushed her body forward to find Amanda's foot.

"No Carrie. Here's your first lesson in obedience. You get your treat when I say so. I didn't give you permission to cum."

"Please."

"Are you my greedy little slut?"

Carrie was so overheated she would have agreed to anything to achieve her release. "Yes, Mistress Amanda. I'm a greedy little slut. Please let me cum."

"You'll have to earn it." Amanda leaned back on the sofa and let her robe fall open. She drew her knees to her chest, holding them in place with her hands.

"What does my greedy little slut see?"

"I see Mistress Amanda's pussy and ass."

"What does a greedy little slut do when her Mistress offers her pussy and her ass."

"She worships them Mistress."

"That's right Carrie. Now show your Mistress what a submissive slut you are and worship my ass."

Carrie had already seen Amanda nude, but that was within the tight confines of the shower with water beating down on her face. Now she could see Amanda's beautiful puckered hole, gaping ever so slightly, and her plump pussy lips, begging for attention. She leaned forward and touched the tip of her tongue to the center of Amanda's anus, penetrating it ever so slightly. Amanda could feel the sensation of Carrie's soft wet tongue as it felt like she had lit up every nerve ending in Amanda's body.

"Oh God little one. More."

Carrie started to rim Amanda's asshole, swirling her tongue around and then stabbing the middle, each time opening up Amanda a bit more.

"Precious Carrie, do you find licking my asshole and sticking your tongue in it disgusting and degrading?"

Carrie lifted up her head to answer. "Yes, Mistress. I love the thought of how disgusting and degrading it is. I want to be your obedient ass licker. Take me to the depths of depravity."

Carrie swept the flat of her tongue across Amanda's anus, pausing at the puckered hole, waiting for the sigh that Amanda willingly let out, and then upwards across her labia and her now distended clit. Amanda reacted as if shocked, as her body went rigid and a sharp sudden orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh . . . . God . . . little . . . one . . ." Amanda held her knees as Carrie went lower, now tongue fucking Amanda's ass and using her right hand to rub Amanda's clit.

Amanda was too sensitive after the first orgasm but her body craved more. "Fuck . . . no . . . . no . . . ahhhhhhhhhhh." A massive orgasm overtook Amanda, pulsing back and forth, bringing her higher with each pulse. Amanda dropped her legs over Carrie's shoulders, drawing Carrie against her pussy as her orgasm faded. Carrie felt her Mistress's legs tight against her ears, with her head now trapped in a sopping wet swamp of her Mistress's juices. Carrie mightily resisted the urge to use her hand to bring about her release as she inhaled the musty sweet aroma that surrounded her.

Carrie wet two fingers with Amanda's juices and slid them slowly in her Mistress's ass. She used her tongue to lick around her fingers, pressing forward into the small gap between her fingers and the opening of Amanda's anus. Carrie was swept away with emotion as she pushed hard with her tongue, forcing both her tongue and her fingers deep into Amanda's ass, feeling the smooth walls of her ass against both. Amanda dropped her hand down to her crotch to massage her neglected clit, feeling Carrie's fingers probing from underneath.

"You beautiful . . . filthy whore . . . oh . . . . fuckkkkkkk." Amanda was delirious with pleasure, shaking her head back and forth as if she were a rag doll.

After a minute for the aftershocks to subside Amanda relaxed her legs. Carrie sat up, her face now smeared with her Mistress's juices and her carefully applied make-up now streaked on her cheeks. Amanda extended her leg.

"You did well little one. You may cum now."

Carrie looked at Amanda's shapely tanned leg that was extended in front of her and knew what she wanted her to do. Carrie threw her robe off and mounted her Mistress's leg, rubbing her wet cunt against her smooth leg. As she was riding Amanda's leg she pinched and tugged on her nipples, recreating the sensations she was feeling earlier. Her arousal was already sky high from giving Amanda a tumultuous orgasm, and the stimulation now threatened to overwhelm her senses.

"Cumming . . . .oh shit . . . Mistressssssssssss . . . " Amanda could feel Carrie's wetness smearing her leg as the friction between them created a warm sensation for both of them. Carrie fell forward with her face now nuzzling Amanda's soaked pussy, her chest heaving and sweat dotting her brow.

"I think I'll keep you little one."

12