All Comments on 'Submission is Rewarded'

by billie babka

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is amazing! Brilliant piece of work - loved it! Please right more, i always love stories where i don't have to go though an entire novel to get to the good bits. xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This was epic.

I hope we get a chapter two, or more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant

I loved it. Would like to read a few more chapters

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
good story

The race dynamic rarely does anything to enhance a story for me. The best that happens is what happened in this story: race becomes merely another aspect of a whirlwind of unanticipated eroticism.

The beauty of this story, for me, is in the surprise of the protagonist, not so much at the almost bizarre situation she finds herself in, but at her overwhelming desire to participate in it. Her surprise gives way to her lust, and that surprises her again. Almost delirious with desire, she brings us into her debauchery; embracing it without regard to meaningless societal labels; succumbing to her new-found nature.

Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Superlative Story - And Closer to Reality Than Many Might Suspect

An excellent story mirroring some of the real adventures of life, for those bold enough to seize their opportunities. ;-) Very well done!

SuzyTsSuzyTsabout 9 years ago
great

Thank you I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great thank you. On a recent flight from Turkey, a mature female flight attendant seemed to be making eye contact with me, i am blonde and 30. She was a little plump but attractive. About an hour into the flight, she said there is an unoccupied seat down the back, where you can be more comfortable. I moved, soon after, she came back to me, smiled and opened a door opposite, I found out later the crew rest area on overnight flights. She stood, looked at me and unbuckled her skirt, revealing her sheer pantyhosed legs and thighs, looked at me and ran her fingers up her legs to her pussy, then lowered them and touched her pussy. She looked at me and nodded. I looked back, she turned, her fingers still at her pussy, then sliding up between her gorgeous bottom. I was getting very wet. she turned, nodded again, I stood and entered the room, she shut the door, her face to mine, kissing me, then pushing my head down as she lay back on the raised area, my tongue soon busy at her pussy, gliding around, inside, down, between her bottom, touching and tasting with my tongue, back up to her pussy where my head was held tightly by her legs and hands as my face was covered in juice as she bucked to orgasm. She finally released my head, I was so wet, she stood and lifted my skirt, I pulled my panties down, her finger found my pussy, working in and out, slowly, she moved me back, until I was in the position she had been, her tongue moving slowly over me, I pushed up to her face, I felt a finger between my bottom, finding my hole, her tongue working my pussy as she pushed into me, I lifted my legs, a second finger entered me as her tongue flicked my clit, then moving slowly over it, my orgasm shuddered through me, hard, long as her fingers moved quickly in and out of my bottom, then slowing and slowly withdrawn. She moved away, dressing, I have to go, I dressed and lay back in my seat, relaxed, best flight I have been on.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 5 years ago
good stuff

reminds me of the author "lightswitch" on asstr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

Billie, I love what you wrote and am waiting for more.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol9 months ago

Sweet. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous