All Comments on 'Submission to Homo-Humiliation'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Love this story. Have fantasized about this very often. Being forced into being a real man's bitch.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolover 6 years ago
Oh yeah

I to have had the same fantasy. Would love it if it was to cum true. Would also love it if my wife was involved and made me do it. Then let them fuck her and make me clean their cocks and her pussy. Keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, please!

Let old Norris have him again. Please let it continue. Can't get enough of this.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Please Continue! Please!

Please show us how he was coerced into further exploits at the glory hole while his wife was home asleep. How he went out for supplies but really got spit roasted and was almost caught. Have him meet the other guys from the glory hole separately. So many opportunities remain,thanks. xo

durabritedurabriteover 6 years ago
So good!

Please, please, please write more! Can't wait to see what new humiliations are unleashed on our poor submissive!

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 6 years ago
I love your writing Dark Cloud!

You have inspired me so much about different humiliation role play ideas and different story ideas, I just don't know how to thank you. This was perfect. Please keep writing, these are always so inventive. I know they don't always get the star they deserve but you address such an amazing niche.

If I can suggest an idea for another chapter, maybe making him into some public rest stop or glory hole slut. I've also been thinking of an idea of putting a urinal trough into one of my stories, like having a character lie down in one and get pissed on.

raven0420raven0420over 6 years ago
Best story ever..

Perfect. More please, sir..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestion

You need to write the second installment wherein his wife founds out and makes him dress up for the men he is "taking care of".

Cdiane4fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

its a good story, but I feel it stands alone. You have other stories I am more keen to see a second installment on.

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmover 6 years ago
You were reading my mind

Perfect story. It's as if you were reading my mind.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I too am married and go to a Mistress. It's a bit different because: 1. I'm a CD and she helps me with make-up & the women's clothes I wear; 2. we do the forced gay (I'm dressed & become the other man's mistress) but I truly enjoy it as I've been sucking cock for many years; 3. sometimes I suck Mistress Marilyn's dildo and she fucks me with it if another man is not available; and 4. we don't do piss (only cum, which I love). I've actually been caught by someone I know (not a mean neighbour) but rather a friend of a friend who is very nice (he's also hot, hung & handsome). It wasn't at the Mistress' place but rather at the local gay bathouse (which I frequent about once a month). He's also married, so now that we both know each other's secret we can have hot sweaty gay sex -- AND WE LOVE IT !!! I may take him to Mistress Marilyn so he can be the other man but she needs to consent first -- obviously she's in charge.

Anyway, please continue this story of your neighbour being your Master. It sounds intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice. Fucking hard all the way through....

Excellent married submissive faggot story. I'm half naked; playing with my hard cock; squeezing out my precum; licking it up ; and pinching my faggot nipples as I read but - don't want to jerk off right now. I have to go to church with the wife and kids in about 10 minutes.

A couple of years ago, I got dominated by a stranger I met on Craigslist. He also took pictures of my face sucking his cock.... I try to not do that but, I am such a whore that I let him....

Now - every few months, unpredictably, he'll show up at church.

The first time, he met me during coffee hour and made me take him to the janitor's room where he stripped and fucked me.

After that, he instructed me to make sure I was on the lookout for him during services where I was supposed to excuse myself; go to the closet; let him strip and fuck me; and then go back to services with his cum in my ass or on my face or in my mouth.

This has happened a couple of times over the last year....

God I'm hard now.... Gotta go to church....

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 6 years ago
excellent

Love this story! Hot and very creative. Fucking him in his own marital bed with the photo of his wife watching on and fucking the smaller penis in the shower were extremely hot touches for me. Would love to see where Mr. Manley takes the wimp next. Please write another chapter.

dreamerboidreamerboiover 6 years ago
Superb, please follow up

Would love this to csee ntinue, with him being pushed further into humiliation without his wife knowing. Maybe a BDSM session in Phils house or perhaps he is forced to share the wife on her return?

His submission is well written and realistic. Love how you make him suffer at the Dommes hands,AFTER he has cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellant!

Looking forward to more. Would like to see more painful scenes but it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy submission!

Sexy submission, one of your best! Not gay, but appreciate the submission-humiliation factors! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story

Very good story definitely like to read more and more back yard fun even if wife is back make him do more and more outside nude front and back yard make him come over nude to your front door!

zona_loserzona_loseralmost 6 years ago
wow , loved it

i loved this story and certainly want to me a Phil type guy. thanks for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Night of Submission They Won't Forget!!!

I would LOVE to hear about MASTER Phil and MISTRESS Allison being invited by him to dinner once his wife is back. Serving up helping of sweet sexy submission for a night they won't forget!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

I hope you take it further!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like this story

I like to read more and maybe even more humiliating can be dished out and maybe a little golden shower play and maybe dog play or make him a pet definitely more outside use!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

It is a good story, I love that he is being used by older men. If you have write more about this public humiliation that would be great

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudabout 3 years agoAuthor

Find me on xhamster as thedarkcloud

RassclautRassclautalmost 3 years ago

Good story made me cum.

Like other feedback please continue.

BDSM, dogs, etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous