Submission to Homo-Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

I sensed then saw movement as a stiff, erect cock was pushed through the hole in the fence. With the bright light angling down on me I had no idea if it was Phil's or someone else, surely it could only be Phil's? Reaching down to fondle my own cock I rocked forward, opening my lips and engulfed the hard member between my lips and began to suck on it. It tasted like Phil's from earlier but then maybe all cocks tasted alike? Whatever, I sucked on it with gusto, bobbing back and forth on it rapidly and slurping my tongue along the veiny underside until I could almost reach the balls. I sensed satisfaction at my efforts, a small grunt and moan as my efforts speeded up and then he stiffened further and I could feel the cock pulse rapidly in my mouth and begin to spurt out blast after blast of hot cum in me. I took as much as I could before some spilled from the corners of my mouth. I heard him move back and I rocked back on my heels and licked my lips and set to wanking my own hard cock when I heard the movement of more footsteps and another dick slid through the hole in the wood and despite the poor light afforded by the torch on the other side I could see that this one was black!

This was longer and thicker than Phil's (if it was indeed Phil) and after a moment it began to be whipped about impatiently and heard the words.

"C'mon Bitch" whispered urgently.

Still swallowing some of that first thick, cloying, salty load and leaned forward and took this second cock into my mouth. There was a different taste, muskier, stronger such that I thought I would gag to begin before he pushed in deeper and I did gag but this time from the sensation of a hard cock being rammed so far down my throat. I gulped in air as he rocked back before I was orally assailed again. I had never experienced anything like this before. My previous blow jobs to Phil had been rough enough but this, particularly with the increased size and girth was intense and physically draining on me. I tried to keep up and tried not to think of which black guys I knew in the village, there were not that many of them. Whoever it was came on a backstroke, his dick clear of my gasping mouth and absolutely erupted with streams of cum that flew all over my face, coating me in semen. I didn't realise a man could cum in such copious amount and worried he wouldn't stop. In fact, so intent was I, that I never heard the footsteps or saw the light of a torch in my back garden until the beam fell on me and I looked up to make out Phil standing over me.

Before I could say anything the black cock was withdrawn from the hole and another cock replaced it and with Phil beside me I realised this must be the third different cock I would service through my own glory hole. I glanced back at Phil to see him pointing me towards this new cock. Again I couldn't help but wonder who it was as I wrapped my, by now, aching lips around it and began to suck it. As I was doing that I felt a splatter on my thigh and thought for a moment it was raining but quickly realised it wasn't, Phil had started to piss on me! As he moved his stream of piss up my body towards my face he hissed.

"Come on you wimp, I can see you playing with yourself, go faster and make Norris cum in your mouth before I'm finished pissing or else!"

The only Norris I knew or had ever heard of was the old guy who ran the village newsagents, he was a total gossip and I had fallen out with him a few times over the delivery of my papers. The thought that I was fellating him, whilst being pissed on by my hated neighbour whilst also jerking myself off was too much for me. With a sob and a gasp I came myself, my seed spilling through my fingers to the ground. Then 'Norris' came, flooding my mouth with the most foul, runny semen imaginable while Phil shook off the last of his piss on me.

I knelt there and wanted the ground to swallow me as the cock through the fence was withdrawn and then replaced by a fourth one. I wanted to stop this now, I had had enough, the wave of excitement while I was aroused was gone now and I was cold and miserable and humiliated. Yet I leaned forward and took another cock in my mouth, my fourth for the night, sucking it off until it too came in my throat. Finally I was done. No more dicks appeared through the hole in my fence and I was left kneeling, naked in the dead of night at Phil's feet in my own garden.

"Had enough boy? Thought so. When is that stuck up bitch back? Tomorrow night I think you said. Good, that means I can call round tomorrow morning and you can accompany me to the shop to get my Sunday papers, eh?"

The next morning Phil and I walked down the High Street just like two neighbours out for a stroll discussing sport or politics. However, rather than those normal banal topics of conversations he was asking how my asshole was, was it still sore? If I could still taste his cum, his piss etc? We passed an elderly neighbour and he squeezed in beside me to let her past and took the chance to grab my balls through my trousers as he did so and give them a hard twist and squeeze. I gave a startled squeal of shock and pain and the old lady turned around and glared at me quizzically. I apologised and walked on with Phil chuckling beside me.

"You like it though, don't you?"

"Like what"

"You like sucking cock and being fucked. You are what they call a submissive. You like being humiliated, don't you? Don't deny it, we both know you get aroused when I make you do it. Is it the act that excites you? Or is it your submission to me?"

I looked away and wanted to ignore him but it was a question I needed to answer.

"Both I guess. I suppose I'm just pathetic like that. It does get me hard being humiliated. I am not gay, I've no desire to fuck you or any other man. I'm straight but the feeling I get when I'm forced to suck you is so intense, it's difficult to explain."

We were coming up to the church and a queue of people were lined up and slowly trooping in to their weekly Sunday worship when Phil spoke in an altogether too loud voice.

"It's simple worm, you are a bitch. Right now you are my bitch and you'll do what I say even if that involves debasing yourself and you may not be 'gay' but let me tell you, you clearly do enjoy sucking cock!"

Several of the parishioners turned around and I could feel my cheeks burn with shame as we walked past and on towards the newsagents.

I had thought about my 'glory hole' exploits the night before while I had tried to get some sleep after and the more I thought about it the more I was sure that it hadn't been Norris from the shop who I had sucked off third the night before. How could it be? He was a little old man that ran a small village shop. He probably didn't even know a brute like Phil Manley but Phil had known his name was pretty unusual and had deliberately used it to make me think. Why hadn't he used any other names last night as there had clearly been two other men involved? No, I was certain it had been a wind up the more I thought about it. Especially when he had insisted the two of us go down to the shop today.

We entered and there was Norris behind his counter, he acknowledged our entrance with barely more than a nod and continued to sort out newspapers. There was no one else in the small shop. I picked up some basics for Kirsty's return (milk, bread, cheese) while Phil read through the papers before selecting one and approaching the counter. He nodded at me and said.

"He's paying."

I was surprised but hurried forward and put my items on the counter and paid for them all. I made no eye contact with Norris and beyond adding up the items he said nothing until he gave me the total then took my proffered cash. As he handed over my change though he held my hand and looked right at me and said.

"Sure you wouldn't like one of our lollipops Mr. Jones? I just know how you like sucking things and getting them wet in your mouth."

I looked up into his shining eyes and knew it had been him, then down at the large tenting at his crotch and had it confirmed. I wanted to be sick there and then knowing that I had given a blow job to this old creep and he would have that over me forever now. Then Phil moved up right behind me and pressed his stiffening crotch against my ass and hissed over to the older man.

"You know Norris, maybe you should shut up shop and I will spit roast this fucking bitch over your counter?"

Before he could answer the door opened and a couple came in, Phil eased off me and we left with Norris grabbing a red lollipop off the counter and tossing it to me say.

"Don't forget this, I know I won't."

We walked back in silence, every man I passed I wondered if they had been the other guys who I had orally pleasured the night before and all the while knowing that now not only did Phil have me as my bitch but I was surely in the same position with Norris too. My wife would be back in a matter of hours but did I really want her to return?

THE END

(But I could be tempted to writ e follow up if any readers can come up with suggestions...)

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers