All Comments on 'Submissive Employee'

by dominant_4_dames

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story: πŸ‘ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+ (4.4/5)!

About a year, year and a half after my wife & I moved to Toronto (Canada), I thought I was going to lose my wife, whom I adored.

What happened, I realized that White Canadian men were attracted to my wife like flies to honey. My wife, who back home was reserved plus prim and proper, was progressively turning outgoing, in my book she was a flirt & a tease.

She was working full time; at work, her boss was hitting on her. At that time she & I had no secrets between us, so I knew.

Anyway my wife's boss fucked my wife, but she was afraid to tell me.

Her boss soon left the company, & my wife was stopped cheating on me.

It happened 20 years ago, we are still together. She has been much better in bed after she had the fling with her boss.

She was turning me on more & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❀! πŸ‘πŸ‘! In my book this story is HOT! It is both erotic & totally realistic. The married employee is a keeper. She will be able to make two men happy i.e. her husband & her boss.

5*****!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5- [4.6 = 92% = A (-β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†-)]!

Sonali is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous