All Comments on 'Submissive Husband Ch. 01'

by Freakboy80

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good tale

Most enjoyable - thanks for a good story on a pet theme. I hope you'll continue to tell us more of their adventures now their roles are properly established.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So so

I don't find this to be a realistic depiction of what a loving couple would go through as they embark on a DD/FLR/Male chastity relationship. In real life, the wife would certainly be more hesitant, and it would take much more time for her to become accustomed to her role as head of the household, and keeper of her husbands cock and balls.

lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 13 years ago
convincing

i really enjoyed your story as a bi mostly dominant woman. i liked the fact that steph is not a leather-clad tought-talking type but a real wife who is discovering her dominant side--i find her incredibly lovable as she learns her way.

sissydesiressissydesiresabout 13 years ago
Need more!

Please write more?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And her journey?

Was about to begin since his only satisfactory conclusion would be to divorce her. She obviously has shown she has no love or respect for him so why would he stay in an abusive relationship where her only interest seems to be to humiliate him. Answer?

He wouldn't. Hope she enjoys the divorce she earned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super nice

I liked the story. Kindly write such exciting stories more. it was the best in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come and train me

I would my wife to be like this with me . If she will not will you come and train in this life style .

Ianwants2cum -adultwork

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
WTF

It's hard to believe that there are guys who actually like to be treated this way! Cock cages,edging,ruined orgasms,,whips,canes,strap-ons,and some that even escalate to being made airtight by a couple of men. The wife has to be losing respect for the wimp,and it's just a matter of time before she's fucking and sucking other men.

In this case,as with many,the relationship starts with respect,love,affection for each other only to tumble to one that could soon lead to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guys Actually Want That?!

WTF?! What kind of lily-livered wimp would want his wife to shit all over him like this?!

Orgasm denial?Edging without cumming? Taking it up the ass with a strap-on? WTF?!AND worst of it all,the dreaded cock-cage!

This wimp has 3 choices,as I see it. 1) Leave the bitch 2) Kill the bitch 3) Kill himself

NO,I don't get this kind of life style and,to the other commenters who say I don't get it and shouldn't be reading this shit,I say,"you're right and, go stick a watermelon up your ass!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL

Funny story, but it is far fetched even as fantasy.

1 star was kind, wish I could rate it less.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Dialogue was well done

It was good that they talked all the way and she stayed loving and friendly throughout...but very much in charge. A bit more lube on the strap on next time,perhaps?

triffle64triffle64about 2 years ago

Wow! great submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. I understand the negative comments. But I am 100% submissive to my Owner and Domme. I do whatever she says. She has full control over me and I thank her for it every day. So I understand and appreciate the story. Thank you. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

I am submissive and have totally surrendered to my Owner and Domme. She has total control of my sexuality and I love it. I love being her boy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I dont understand how she went from nice wife to total cruel hardcore bitch right away, or how his quite admirable honesty about sex compelled her to crush balls, ruin orgasms, force chastity on him and crush his spirit. It's like the second he expressed curiosity, she decided to hate him (because she does). there was no mutual exploration, no baby steps, no love or communication. "her ultimatum once you agree you cant go back". You always have the right to change your mind. Not erotic. Depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous