All Comments on 'Submissive Tutorial'

by Bobbyforest

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a little less on the death fantasies please

you know, its just not sexy to talk about fantasizing over killing women- skewering them on a javelin, strangling them to death while you fuck them, or what you could do with a woman after you plunge a knife into their breast and they are dead. you seem to need a bit of therapy if your BDSM fantasies include death to the woman you are supposed to be taking care of. SM isnt about treating your slave like she means nothing, its about understanding the gift of submission that has been given to you and treating that gift with respect and care....

in all my time reading stories on this website and enjoying the hell out of women's submission in the stories, i have never encountered a story that has left me feeling as icky, or as alarmed as this one...please seek some help, before you give into one of your fantasies, and corrupt BDSM by killing a victim. honestly, what you have written isnt sexy, its scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF?

I could have done without the murder and corpse fantasy part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Holy shit I am breathing heavily, dripping wet.. And totally wishing you were my tutor..my master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous