Submissive Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is time master before I have to leave. Please use me one more time. I long to be whipped and have my body abused, master. My tits recover quickly from the cuts it receives when you use your tawse on me. Please use and abuse me."

I tell her to go into my study and wait for me. A quick flicker of a smile crosses my slave's face as she hurries into the next room. As I catch up with her I find her standing in the usual position, hands behind her head looking straight forward over my shoulder. I command her to turn around and I am again struck by her figure now in silhouette against the light from the desk lamp. "Kneel, fuck meat." She does so resting her buttocks on her heels with her back straight and her hands still behind her head. I tell her to drop her hands by her sides and while she stays put I open a drawer in the desk. I pick out a blindfold and advance on her. I tie it around her eyes so she is deprived of any sense of sight. She can only hear and feel. The heightened sense of touch and anticipation is already working on her as I feel her shiver slightly.

"You are now my victim and you will learn what it is like to be nobody. You will stay on your knees as befits a slave, place your hands on the floor and slide them forwards and outwards until your tits are on the boards, your back is hollowed and your arse is sticking up in the air as I like it. Now do it!"

She slinks forwards like a snake and with one graceful move she has presented her firm little arse in the air facing me. Her buttocks are like two boiled eggs in a tight skin, the crack between them stretched open a little in this position. I study her body again. It really is a wonder to me. Her hips sweep into a narrow, tight waist and the torso beyond slowly opens up to her broad shoulders. Her knees are slightly apart and I can see everything, her pussy her arse and under her those tight little tits squashed onto the oak flooring. I walk around her with the camera once more zooming in on the choice bits of her body.

I stand astride her backside and take my cock in hand. It doesn't need any lubrication. She is already wet and well loosened up. I place the tip of my aching cock at the entrance to her puckered little hole. It reacts to my touch and involuntarily tightens. I insert my finger and slide it in and out a few times. The whole area relaxes. I position my cock again and apply a steady pressure. My cock is like a post, courtesy of those little blue pills (thank you again). I feel the tip of my member penetrate the first inch of Tina's arse hole and pause. "Yes, master please..." she moans. "Ram your cock hard in me. Hurt me and fuck the shit out of me. I am our slave, your fuck meat. Treat me in whatever way pleases you, master."

I dispense with the careful approach and repositioning my feet further forwards push down with my whole body weight and aggressively shove my cock fully in until it is buried up to the hilt in her bowels. I pause feeling the overwhelming pleasure of a young arsehole gripping my cock like a vice. I am sucked in fully and cannot, will not, pull out.

A flash of a fantasy comes to me and I picture a long metal pole, a javelin perhaps being rammed up the arse or cunt of this girl slashing through her guts and coming out of her mouth. I recall some fantastical websites of girls spitted on skewers, naked with hands tied behind their backs and ankles tied to the spit. I drag my cock back until it is almost extracted and then ram it back in trying to penetrate so far in that it comes out of her mouth. The pace of my thrusts increases and I am now thrusting so hard I am almost pushing my slave along the floor. I am losing all sense of what I am doing, I want only to fuck my slave's arse until I kill her.

I take the ribbon which is just in reach, cross my hands and throw the red material over her head. Quickly tightening it around the white flesh of her throat I pull on it hard. My slave jerks as she feels her air cut off but stays in the same position. I am pulling tightly now, throttling her and riding her like a wild horse. Her jerking increases and I feel the delicious jerking movements of her fighting against my garrotte transmitted as quick tugs on my cock. I am being fucked not only my own thrusts but my those of an increasingly frantic victim who is fast heading for either death or ecstasy. With a final surge in this erotic game my cock pumps jets of cum into the bowels of my slave and my body stiffens. I release the ribbon and my slave collapses in a heap on the floor in front of me gasping but alive.

As I lie there on my back, exhausted, Tina crawls over to me and starts licking my shit streaked and cum soaked cock and balls clean. She gently kisses the tip and asks me, " Was I good master? Did I please you in what I did and in what I was able to give you? Will you allow me to come to see you again so that I may be used and abused in other ways, master?" I mutter something about maybe and if she tries a little harder next time and lie there while she quickly finds her clothes and books and makes herself presentable again.

I watch her from the front window going off on her bike. Totally unexceptional she looks, getting on her bike and adjusting her helmet before setting off. No one would guess at the soreness of her cunt and arse nor the sperm slightly oozing out of both into her panties which she will have to change when she gets back to her flat. It has been enjoyable for both of us and it sometimes amuses me to think that her parents have been paying me to enjoy myself for all this time.

And what about her grades in the coming exams. Well it's true she hasn't learnt much maths on her visits to me but that is not a problem. You see I know the examiner who will be marking her papers this summer. He will most certainly be partial to a few clips of the video I have just taken and for this I'm sure he will be happy to look favourably on my student.

12