All Comments on 'Submitting to Her'

by Kily

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oooooo the collar

to be collared seals the deal, perhaps now she can be trained to worship mistress's ass as well. oooooooooo my, to be there, on my knees, wanting to be obedient

les_carrie@yahoo.com

look forward to the next chapter !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nada

Ohhhh so sorry to say that this was not good. There was no buildup in suspense; the awkward 1-sentence-per-paragraph structure was distracting; neither character is especially likeable; and it was honestly boring to read. You have a halfway decent vocabulary so I think that you could do better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok. this is even better...

This is the BEST (!) lesbian facesitting themed story on literotica. Kili, You are an absolutely genius facesitting writer ;)

You're so good, that you reduce me to begging you to, pleeeeease, write more...!

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 8 years ago
Superb!

I felt every moment of this pet's admiration and felt a need to be so dominated! Please, please don't stop here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Liked the story line but agree, no build up but that was forgotten by the hot submission of the star gal. This deserves more chapters since you sort of set it up to continue by your last sentence. More chapters could really be hot as the novice learns to be a good, foot, thigh, ass and pussy licker. A tattoo could add some more to her submission as a pet.

Keep going with this story but add names.

SonnycarverSonnycarverover 8 years ago
OMG

That was so hot! Good job. Please write more! I can't wait to show to my wife. She is curious and I think this story will really get her going! I think she would like to be the one having her pussy and ass licked but truth be told I think if she were put in the submissive role she would have the time of her life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Camerawomen is too uncaring for my tastes.

I can honestly see her sitting on the narrators face until she lost consciousness and suffered possible brain damage and not giving a shit.

imready2imready2about 8 years ago
So arousing

I know this story was intended for females but as a male who has experienced being under this type of control, in this situation, I found it totally arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation?

I really loved the way this story is going as its unique compared to most on here and would love if you could write more chapters to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Good!

This is probably the best story I've seen on this site so far! You should do a sequel to it, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ugh

Agree with the post of 1/5/16: the mistress is uncaring and her described actions are potentially injurious. The mindset of the author is what's really ugly, coming up with this travesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
dreamy lesbian scene

this was so hot, i wish someone would do this to me so bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous