Submitting to Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stopped talking, and looked into Geoff's eyes. She couldn't quite read his expression, and he didn't speak right away. He just sat there looking at her for a moment.

Finally he spoke. "I'm proud of you, Julia. That was an impressive speech. I can tell that you've been thinking about this a lot, and that you mean every word. I'm glad that you want to be my sub, and I definitely want to be your Dom. I like the idea of punishing you just for that reason," he said with a devilish grin, "and I'm planning on doing just that. I think I'm going to use quite a few implements on that bare butt of yours tonight."

Julia knew that she had a challenge ahead of her, but she was determined to meet it. It was going to be a long night, from what she could tell, but she was glad. She'd prove to herself that she could submit to him no matter what.

Geoff stood up then, and helped Julia to her feet just long enough to put her across his lap. He started spanking her with his hand, hard and fast, enough to make her gasp and try to dance off his lap. He covered all of her bottom over and over again, in no particular pattern, which left Julia no way to anticipate where the next spank would land. Her bottom soon rose to meet Geoff's hand for each smack, seeming to anticipate all on its own.

Just when Julia figured that the spanking would end, it did, but only briefly. She felt Geoff reach for something, and she wondered which implement would be used first. She didn't have to wait long, as she felt the hard cold hairbrush back rub against her naked bottom. She steeled herself against the first swat, which always managed to surprise her, even when she knew it was coming. The hairbrush was what Geoff called her "Dread Implement", earning the title because it worked the best to turn her into a very sorry girl, which he loved and she hated.

The hairbrush did its work, effectively turning Julia into a blubbering mass, begging and pleading for the spanking to end. She knew it wouldn't, but she couldn't help trying. There were so many other implements for Geoff to use, and she hoped that meant that he'd tire of the hairbrush quickly.

What seemed like a hundred years later, but was more likely only mere minutes of solid hairbrush spanking, Geoff stopped. Julia had been kicking and yelling and wiggling the entire time, but Geoff had just held her down and continued the spanking. He helped her up after the last smack had been placed squarely on her sit-spot. She was planted in the corner, to cry out her misery, and to rest up for what lay ahead of her. Julia settled down a bit while she stood in the corner. She wondered what else he was going to do, and wasn't at all reassured by the soft deep chuckling behind her. He was in a wonderful mood, and that was usually when his punishments were the most fiendish. She would have been amused too, if it weren't her ass on the line. She was glad he was in a good mood, because then it meant that more of the good implements would be used, and less of the evil implements.

Soon, much sooner than Julia expected, Geoff came to take her out of the corner. He led her back over to the bed, where he wordlessly placed her on her back on the mattress, close to the edge. The next thing Julia knew, her legs were in the air, held in place by Geoff's big strong hand. With the other he proceeded to paddle the most tender curves of her bare bottom, places that might not have been accessible in other positions.

Julia had never been spanked in that position before, and there was something about it that made her cunt clench with need. She felt so exposed, so available to whatever Geoff wanted to do to her, and that thrilled her. There was the small amount of panic that she always felt, knowing that he could do anything he wanted to her. She knew he'd never hurt her, but she knew that there were always evil little plans flying around in that head of his, and that he took great pleasure in conjuring up the most diabolical of these plans just to hear her reactions to them.

The sting was horrendous in this position. The areas he was spanking weren't used to being spanked, and the skin was stretched tight. She could barely move. Her legs were trapped completely, and drumming her balled up fists on the bed while she emitted a high-pitched squeal did absolutely no good. She was helpless, and she felt it acutely. She felt the tears roll slowly down the sides of her face, but she didn't try to stop them. It was the only release she had.

The paddling ended, and Geoff released her legs. She allowed them to drop down to the bed, and then yelped as her butt hit the mattress. Geoff rolled Julia over on her stomach, and then got on top of her. He straddled her body, facing her bottom. She was trapped yet again, and had no way of seeing what was going on. This time it was her butt that clenched, not out of need but out of fear. She yowled when the belt landed on her already scorched rear end. The strokes of the belt were landing vertically instead of horizontally, the way she was used to. She felt him spread her bottom cheeks apart and then the belt landed there too, in the virgin crevice. Five on each side, and a few in the middle, right on her bottom hole, had her screeching at new levels of sound. He went back to just spanking her bottom cheeks after that, but the sting in between wouldn't go away. It tormented her.

Julia didn't even notice when the belt spanking ended and Geoff got up off of her again. She wanted to reach back and rub her bottom so badly that she wanted to scream. She opened and closed her hand, trying to keep it from straying from in front of her. Soon she couldn't take it anymore, and her hand took over. It reached back and rubbed her stung and aching bottom, until the hand was lifted in the air and the belt replaced it, stinging her bottom even more. "NO rubbing, and you know it, Julia," Geoff said. "Am I going to have to spank you all night to remind you that you can't rub? I have a better idea, but you aren't going to like it any better."

Julia had no idea what he meant, but she knew that when he said that, he meant it. She heard him walk over to the dresser, and couldn't figure out what he wanted in the drawers he was opening. When he came back to the bed again and took both her hands in his, she knew she was in for it. She felt him tie something around both wrists, trapping her. He was no longer expecting her to control herself, he was just asking her to endure now.

"I think you need one more lesson. I was going to let you off after the belt spanking, but you obviously have more to learn," Geoff said as he helped her to stand. "I want you to stand at the end of the bed, and bend over."

Julia did as she was told, and closed her eyes. She couldn't imagine what was next. When she heard the unmistakable swish of the cane, it was all she could do to stay in place. She loved the cane usually, and Geoff knew that. He had found though, that the cane could also be used to punish her. Hard fast strokes, with no time in between for her to get used to the pain, brought her to the end of her willfulness quickly, and that was just what he did now.

Julia wanted to crawl up onto the bed and straight across it when the caning got underway. It was the heavy cane, because she couldn't stand those thin whippy ones, and being punished with the heavy cane always took her beyond her limits. The safeword wouldn't even come to mind at times like this, the pain blotting out all rational thought. Continuous and impossibly fast, she couldn't handle it, and she all but collapsed on the bed. Geoff stopped then, he always did, because she never lasted long under the cane's harsh teaching. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she'd have magnificent cane marks for the next week or so, but her whole ass was on fire at the moment and she couldn't really enjoy the thought. She would later that night, but not now. Now was just the torment of spanked and caned bottom cheeks, aching and burning so that she couldn't even consider sitting down. Geoff crawled up on the bed next to her, and held her while she sobbed and clung to him.

"Shhhh, it's over now. It's okay and you were very brave. I'm proud of you baby, I really am," Geoff said softly as he kissed her forehead over and over.

It took her a long time to calm down, but when she did, she looked up at Geoff. "You're proud of me? I'm a crying mess. I didn't know if you'd think I was weak for falling apart like that."

"Julia, I could never think you were weak. I could never handle what you do. I'm a Dom, and I can't imagine going through any of the spankings I've ever given you. I spanked you harder and longer than I ever have before, and you made it through all of it, even the caning. You're made of pretty strong stuff, and that's something to be proud of," Geoff answered.

"So am I a worthy sub now," Julia asked.

"You always were, even though you've been known to test the patience of a saint at times," Geoff said, laughing.

Julia snuggled into him in answer. She felt safe and comforted in his arms, and it was the one place where she could replenish her soul when she needed to.

Julia was a little drowsy, but Geoff started kissing her neck, and suddenly she wasn't so tired. They made love, gently. Geoff was careful of her sore bottom, knowing that she didn't want it touching the sheets, so he placed her on top of him and brought her down on his rock hard cock. She rode him as he played with her breasts, and trailed his hands down her stomach and hips. She leaned over to kiss him, and as she did, he jabbed his cock up into her, sending her into a wild climax. He came right after, and she slumped down on top of him, where he put his arms tight around her.

After they slept a while, Geoff got out of bed and walked over to his dresser. He brought a small box back with him, and Julia wondered what he was up to.

"Here, I was going to save this for a special occasion, and I think this counts as one," Geoff said mysteriously.

Julia opened the box, and gasped when she saw the bracelet. It was a slender silver chain. "It's beautiful, Geoff," she said as she hugged him, "but what's the special occasion?"

"Well, think of that bracelet as the symbol of your submission to me. It makes it more official, and tonight you earned it," Geoff replied.

Julia watched Geoff as he put the bracelet on her wrist. "Thank you," she said quietly," I'll never take it off."

"You better not," Geoff said with a wink. "You're mine for good!"

They went to sleep that night, and Julia knew that being Geoff's sub was the best decision she'd ever made.

12