Subservient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here was my only shot, I had to make this last. It was so warm, so wet, I felt like she was the dirtiest little slut in the world and it turned me on to no end. At the same time I felt like I didn't deserve her, i didn't deserve her beautiful pink cunt. Even though it was sloppy, stretched and used, I felt like I didn't even deserve sloppy thirds. They did such a good job making sure she was well fucked and I already had this overwhelming emotions and physical sensations and I've only managed one thrust deep into her. Immediately I felt my balls tighten and I just held myself still and tried my hardest to squeeze my PC muscle and not to cum. I tried thinking of other things, I tried doing algebra in my head .... 4x^2+2y=40, i kept trying, but my concentration kept breaking. I couldn't focus on the math problem, i couldn't remove my focus from her pussy, from finally being able to get some release.

The men starting counting outload "8 mississippi, 9 mississippi." Angie bucked her hips a tad to force her pussy to slide slightly up and down on my cock while she demanded I start fucking her or I could unmount her and leave. "You're not here to check my temperature all day with that fucking little thing, fuck me or get out!" So I pulled out and thrust back in, thinking that a long stroke might bide me some time, again my balls tightened further, i pulled back out and slammed back in and that was it.. I made it 13 seconds and my cock was spilling into her. My body tightened and I began to lightly convulse. Before I was even done cumming Angie sighed in disgust and shoved me violently off of her. I fell over on my side on the bed, my cock still letting off 2 or 3 spurts that shot onto the outside of her thigh and on our bed.

"And this is why I fuck other men my little cucky. That cock couldn't get off any girl. Alex, put his cage back on." And with that, my cage was being reapplied. Alex smacked my bare ass and chuckled saying "Better luck next time chump." and they all three laughed, as I rose to get my pants on.

I couldn't even make it a whole 20 seconds. I finally got my orgasm and it did feel good, but it was underwhelming. The pleasure didn't last long at all and in the middle of the orgasm itself I was being pushed out of her wonderful pussy and being insulted in front of her lovers. She wouldn't even let me finish in her. I submitted to coat my cock in other men's spunk just to get a chance to fuck her, I spent all weekend cleaning up after them and cooking. For nothing. Who knows how long I'll be locked up now?

Angie went on "Cucky, c'mere and clean up this messy pussy. Clean me up real good and I'll let you watch how a real man tears this pussy up."

And with that I crawled between her legs and began lapping up the my sperm, John's sperm and Alex's sperm. Unlike lapping my own cum up from the saucer, this time I had already had my orgasm and I wasn't horny anymore. It wasn't repulsive but this wasn't something I was wholly enjoying. I was just happy that through the salty taste of all the spunk I could taste her pussy as well.

"Slurp up the puddle on the bed too, i need you to get it all... and here, lick up what's left on my thigh where you couldn't control yourself, there you go."

When I had gotten what I thought was every white droplet of male sex from her pussy, thighs, the comforter, she told me to pull up a chair to the side of the bed and watch.

She lay there on her back and John crawled up in between her legs. With me, usually it takes a stroke or three to get fully inside her but, as wet as she was with John, his thicker tool slid right into her to the hilt and she gave out one long, satisfied moan of pleasure. He continued to give her the long, hard, fast strokes she loves while they kissed passionately. I can never fuck her that way for too long without cumming but he didn't seem to have that problem. He just kept pumping away at her pussy giving her orgasm after orgasm. She was having those orgasms she rarely has with me, when I actually do make her cum, where you can see her stomach, groin, and thigh muscles quivering while she came.

He laid back on the bed and told her to mount him and to show him how good she could fuck him and how much she wanted him in her. She straddled him, grabbed his tool and guided him back into her wet, stretched out pussy. She rode him wildly for several minutes and I could tell she came about three more times before falling down onto the futon in exhaustion. His cock then slipped out of her and he leaned back and he rested and had a much needed cigarette.

But seeing John tap out, Alex jumped in as he was already fully hard. He got her up on all fours, but with her legs together. He entered her, holding onto her hips, and wasted no time slamming into her, power fucking her from the rear. Her moans were intermingled with grunts as he thrust into her. He was holding onto her by her hair almost exclusively, using it to balance him as he slammed into her, his left hand free smacking her ass, leaving red hand prints behind. I know she had at least one more orgasm that she muffled into her pillow. After only a few minutes of this she got him to stand up by the bed and she leaned over his cock, opened her mouth, and began to suck him. His thickness filled her mouth all the way and I loved watching her lick, suck, and stroke his length. He certainly had staying power that I would have loved to have.

Her pussy now free John jumped back in, mounting her.

She blew Alex and fucked John for about 20 minutes before Alex closed his eyes tightly, and announced that he was going to cum. She then started to stroke him very hard and quickly and, with a groan, He then exploded all over her chest and chin.. I could hear her comment on how hot his cum was and wonderful it felt.

John and her paused as she commanded me to get a towel and wipe her up, which I hurriedly fetched one from the bathroom and dabbed up Alex's cum from her breasts, tummy and a the little bit on her chin. I immediately then went back to my chair.

John resumed his plowing into her. He fucked her all over our bed and stopped several times to lick her pussy and to feed his wet cock to her. Each time she eagerly grabbed hold of his cock and put it back into her pussy for more pounding. It seemed they went on for 30 more minutes. I lost count of how many times she came and had her mouth wide open in a silent scream when he thrust harder and harder and then eventually blew his load deep into her pussy before pulling out to let the last few spurts fall right on her shaved mound. They romantically held and kissed each other for a long time afterward as his cum flowed from her stretched out, very well used pussy.

After that they lay cuddling for a few minutes before she looked over at me and said "Do you see what you could never do to me? Do you see how disappointed I am in you that you can't keep up with these guys?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good, now leave us."

There was 15-20 minutes of silence and then I heard from downstairs the two guys fucking her again. As darkness had fallen then men got dressed and left. Angie walked them to the door and kissed them goodbye individually. As she told John goodbye she caught me looking at them as they embraced and kissed and told him she loved him and hopes to hear from him soon. After they both left I felt our fantasy was over and went to hug Angie for one of the most intense weekends of my life but she backed away as I went to put my arms around her and looked at me in disgust, and asked "Don't you have to go clean something?"

"No."

"Well don't think of hugging me, you are disgusting. Go shower and get your sperm all off your dick. Tonight I'll let you come in the bedroom, but you're sleeping at the foot of the bed on the floor like the pet dog you're going to become. Besides, pets don't sleep on furniture in this house. "

I have a feeling our week is about to get a lot more interesting.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Discusting!

Does this happen in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Excellent, excellent story! What a useless fucking wimp husband he is, he deserves to be permanently caged, he has no stamina or ability to fuck his hot, slutty bitch of a wife, he should be permanently denied the pleasures of her cunt. I'm glad he's regularly fed the contents of her sticky puss, it's all he's ever going to get. Angie should defintely expand her circle of studs, how about some hugely hung black guys?

SirenSeekerSirenSeekeralmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Your story is highly charged, well told, and intensely erotic. The entire point to writing a story is to share our own eroticism and the emotions that go with it. This you have done in grand style. Cuckold stories always generate negative comments which have nothing at all to do with the merits of the story but rather the prejudices of those who post, usually anonymously. Ignore them and continue to share!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sorry excuse for a husband

I don't blame Angie for finding someone to satisfy her. Her husband can only last thirteen seconds before he comes. I say keep him locked up in chastity forever. He got what he deserves. Thanks for a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really good.

Mississippi 5 all the way.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Cuckold for Life My wife makes me a cuckold permanently.in Loving Wives
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
More Stories