Substitute for Blindfolded Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make me beg! I need you to fuck me!" Lacey called out while wiggling her hips. "NOW!"

Brad motioned for his brother to hurry up and Brad left the room as quietly as possible heading back to his room.

As soon as he got there, he closed the door and fell on his bed with a sigh. His hard-on was still going strong though, which instantly took his mind back to a few moments earlier with Lacey unknowingly sucking someone else's dick. She was so hot too the way she took his cock into his mouth and worked so hard on it. "Dang, Jon's lucky." He thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep thinking about his sexy sister in-law.

******

The next morning Brad got up early and went to the gym to let off some steam. By the time he got home Lacey and Jon were up and just finishing breakfast. They both looked as happy as could be.

"Good morning!" Jon called to his brother with a huge grin on his face. "Want some breakfast?"

"Uh." Brad said and glanced at Lacey who sat with her legs crossed at the table with only a large t-shirt on. She glanced at Brad with a smile. Then he said, "Um, Thanks, but I'm good." and took off to his room.

Lacey and Jon looked at each other with questioning looks. "He never turns down food." Lacey commented.

"No, he doesn't." Jon said and got up from the table. He went to Brad's room and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Brad said from his room.

"Can I come in?" Jon asked.

"Sure."

Jon went in and found Brad sitting on the edge of the bed, "You okay?"

"Yeah, just tired."

Jon smiled. "Did I keep you up last night?"

Brad thought about it and didn't really remember much after he laid down, but knew what his brother was getting at. "Yeah, you kids kept me up. Can you keep it down a little?"

Jon lowered his voice and said, "Man, I can't thank you enough! Boy was she worked up! We must have fucked for a hour! I can't thank you enough!" Before Brad could say anything in return, he continued, "That was the best sex of my life last night!" Jon patted his brother on the shoulder and left his room.

Feeling guilty despite his brother's encouragement, Brad got up and took a shower. He did his best to avoid the both of them and left the house quietly.

Over the next month, Brad tried to stay out of the house as much as possible. Avoiding contact with both Jon and Lacey, until Jon caught him coming in late one night. Jon was on the couch and Brad didn't even see him as he walked by in the dark.

"Hey." Jon said casually.

Brad jumped, not expecting to hear a voice. "What the hell? You scared the shit out of me!"

"I didn't realize you were still afraid of the dark." Jon said teasingly. "I never see you anymore so I just wanted to catch up. Figured this was the only way I could find you."

Brad sat down next to his brother.

"Look, it's not hard to figure out that you started avoiding me after the night you helped me with Lacey. Things have been much better between us and she has opened up more with me and we are even talking about sex now. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Yeah, but before you got there..."

Jon cut his brother off. "She gave you a blowjob."

Brad was stunned. "You knew?"

"Yeah, I started to walk in and saw her blowing you. I stayed back until I saw a moment to jump in. I put you in an impossible situation. I didn't mean for it to go that far, but I can't complain with the results!"

It took a moment for that to sink in. "You're not mad?" Brad asked.

"Nope. We're good."

"Does Lacey know?"

"No way. While she has relaxed in bed, I don't think she would be happy with either of us. That will be our little secret. I just don't like seeing you so distant. Even Lacey asked where you've been."

Brad felt a huge weight lift off his shoulders. "Wow, okay. Really? You sure?"

"Stop it already. Where did Mister Confidence go?" Jon said and they both laughed.

"Speaking of Lacey, is she here? Seems like she could hear us talking."

"No, she went out with some friends tonight."

As if almost on cue, she walked in the front door. "Hey, Brad! Where have you been hiding?"

"Uh just busy." Brad said still struggling to look at her. His mind quickly went back to the feeling of her mouth wrapped around his dick.

"Well don't be such a stranger." and then turned to Jon. "Come on, it's time for bed!"

Jon grinned at Brad and quickly followed Lacey into the bedroom.

Brad felt better about what happened, but couldn't help thinking about how Lacey was about to get fucked. "I need to get that out of my head!" Brad said as he pulled out his phone to see who he could call that would be good for a quick fuck.

12