All Comments on 'Substitute for Dad Ch. 02'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 9 years ago
WOW

I hope he ends up with both mom & sister, but of course I would prefer it was mom though, and would be her new husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really do not people who leave negative comments on people's hard work.... ...this might be a good story but I never got half way through the first page.... Absolutely boating....... You wrote nothing to get my attention and draw me in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one more

you have one more sister to go. I can see part three coming.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago
5 Star Effort!

Bloody amazing story, so good! This isn't the usual son fucks his Mum type of rubbish that's normally presented here - this is a quality story. Plenty of background information, a full picture is painted, no detail is left out. I really enjoyed this - excellent!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Thank you RisdTaker48 for the primer

In additions to a brilliant story you managed to insert almost every known colloquial phrase and term. I hope it was in response to the Anon who complained after Ch. 01 that you used British rather than American English. If they read this chapter it would give them a right proper wind up.

Again, thanks for the story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
oops

sorry for the misspelling of your user name.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
Well done

A really erotic story.

I too think he needs to fuck his other sister.

Perhaps make mum pregnant while you're at it.

Thanks for the good read

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
good story

It was a well written story as a whole you left open for another chapter you should really think about writing a third chapter to finish it off but regardless of what others might think if you do write another chapter I advise you not to bring in the other sisters I really think you would mess it up if you do cause he is going to have a hard time keeping up with both his mother and younger sister especially when his younger sister has had sex only one time so chances are she is going to be really needy and well we all know the mother is considering she fucked him again without asking her husband/his father permission this time around so she was willing to cheat on him just to fuck her son again so that alone says she is going to be needy but again it was well written story can't wait for you to write another chapter if you do either way keep up the good work with your future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stirring tale

This is one of the best I have read in a very long time. There is thought behind it, and not just "son gets his rocks off again" stuff. I really hope there is more chapters to come. Not sure about including any other family than you have already. But seriously, wow, erotic and engrossing, A better read than 50 shades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is a great story and

I love the subtitle, "Resuming my duty to keep Mum satisfied." We know that lots and lots of boys, plenty more than a scared society cares to know about, get hard around their own mother and have the urge to just go and shove their big hard on up between their mother's thighs, up into the same cunt they came out of. What this subtitle stresses the other side of the coin, I would say the most important side. A mother who let's say is in her middle or late 40s, maybe early 50s, is very apt to have unmet needs between her legs. Hubby's not around, divorce or whatever, or just falling down on the job, old age, poor health. That's when it becomes not just the pleasure but the duty of the big strong strapping son of the family to step in and do his duty. Pump away like a trooper at that hairy hole mom's got down there, give her some well-deserved convulsive cums, and blow his balls up inside her, flooding her babyhole with the creamy semen she craves. Look, mom's given her boy so much all of his life. The least he can do is give her big twatfuls of his semen in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for a fun series to read.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This is one of the best stories this author has written. Finally, mother and son can be honest with each other. As for the husband/father, I imagine it is hard to accept the fact he can never fully sexually satisfy a woman again. His ego, sense of self and self-image must be completely destroyed. Hopefully he is mature enough to accept his failure and permit his wife to continue to have a complete life, to include love and sex. This story cotinues its 5 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES