All Comments on 'Suburban Couple's 18-year-old Toy'

by Alex_Ho

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BoMac64BoMac64almost 9 years ago
What a story

An absolutely marvelous story. There was a lot to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing storyline

I liked the line, the description was very believable and of course, leaves it open to more. This could expand to include the occassional mother of the one of the babysitters. And a dad or two also. I dont know how long the series (yes series) could go without becoming exposed to the community however...

I can't wait to see what you do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great storyline

Great story line. What about developing the storyline into the girls wanting to see Joe develop his unknown bi side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well-done, well thought through and complete

Marvelous story that stands well on its own, and Joe's four rules are the basis for a lot of happy swinging relationships.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Love it

I would love to experience this girls

phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brings back memories.

When our son was a year old my wife hired a sitter who soon joined us in our bed. She was a bit nuts, but was also four foot ten inches tall with the cutest little titties and the tightest pussy I have ever known. She was with us through the end of her senior year in high school, hinted her sister might join us although she never did, and after she went off to college we rarely heard from her again; I guess we were yesterday's news. Nonetheless, I would come home from work to find the two of them in bed, waiting for me to join. Our rule was that while the girls could go at it alone, I could have Tricia only when my wife was present; she was concerned what might happen if I could have Tricia at will. She was probably right. During the summer Tricia graduated from high school she accompanied my wife, son, and I to Mexico for a week by the ocean and I have never known seven more sex soaked days. Its 25 plus years later and my wife and I are still together. My wife has confessed to the occasional liaison with another woman and we've done a few more threesomes, but there was never anything like 1988.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous