Suburban Couple's 18-year-old Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers

Joe just laughed and said, "Relax honey, I'm just pulling your leg. Actually, rule four doesn't say anything about location, so once we all agreed, you can fuck her anywhere you want." Sandy's face relaxed.

Amber just looked around and said, "What's rule four?"

They all laughed and said in unison, "Don't worry about it."

They continued to talk for a few minutes more until it was obvious Amber had other things on her mind. When Joe looked down, he could see Sandy's hand rubbing Amber's pussy under her skirt. Amber turned to Sandy and kissed her deeply, extending her tongue to caress hers as they both moaned, probably more from the anticipation than the actual pleasure of the moment. Erin had been watching all this and got down between Joe's legs, pulled out his cock and started giving him a blowjob. Since they were all sitting at the kitchen table, he suggested they adjourn to the bedroom.

Amber and Sandy walked arm-in-arm back to the bedroom, while Erin wrapped her arms around Joe and walked in step with him, following the two women. If Amber was nervous, she sure didn't show it and began undressing as soon as they got to the bedroom. Sandy followed suit and the two of them were soon naked, embracing and exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Erin dropped to her knees in front of Joe and resumed her blowjob. Soon everyone was naked and laying on the bed. Sandy was between Amber's legs, licking her pussy, while Erin was between Joe's, sucking his cock. It wasn't long before Amber went off, shouting "Oh god I'm coming...." Sandy crawled up and kissed her allowing her to taste her own pussy. Joe watched this whole thing and almost went off, he was so turned on. But he stopped Erin and told her to sit on his lap and mount him cowgirl style. She was soon riding his cock like a cowboy, bucking up and down while he sucked and pinched her nipples. After a short time, his orgasm hit and he pumped his load into her. Then they both fell back on the bed.

Amber had been watching and said, "Holy shit you guys are hot—I want some of that dick before the night's over."

Joe replied, "Not a problem gorgeous, just give me a few minutes," and leaned over and kissed her passionately. Sandy grabbed Erin and held her close saying, "I need you to eat me baby, go down on my slutty, wet pussy."

Erin responded, "I'd love to, just lie back and let me love you with my tongue." She did as requested and was rewarded immediately.

Amber, in the meantime, was continuing to kiss Joe, who responded in kind as their tongues tasted each other. Her hand drifted down to his cock and began fondling it, bringing it back to life much sooner than expected. When he was fully erect, she pleaded, "Fuck me now...stick that big fat cock in me..."

Joe got on top of her, missionary style and slid his cock in. Amber responded with a loud moan and said, "Oh god yes...fuck me baby...fuck me..." He started pumping in and out, ramming it in as far as he could. She pushed back against him, thrusting her hips against his cock. Suddenly, Amber let out a howl as a huge orgasm hit her, wracking her body with convulsions, causing her cunt to squeeze his cock and imprison it in her love tunnel. That set him off and he pumped his load into her. When he was drained, Joe pulled out and collapsed on the bed. Amber laid on top of him placing her head on his chest.

Soon Sandy could be heard having her own orgasm as Erin finished her pussy eating in style. As Joe lay there, he realized that Erin didn't come yet. "Hey Erin, you haven't come yet have you?"

"Oh don't worry, the night is still young," she replied.

Amber butted in saying, "We can't have that, get over here and sit on my face, you little fuck toy. I'll show you what pussy eating is all about."

Erin jumped at the chance and was soon rubbing her pussy all over Amber's face. While Amber was servicing Erin, Joe grabbed Sandy and pulled her over and they started making out. ==========

Over the course of the next two weeks, Sandy and Joe shared their bed with Erin almost nightly. Amber also stopped by twice. One of those times, Joe was the only one home, so he gave her a good ride, pulling out at the last second and coming all over her tits. When he told Sandy about it later, it got her so hot she ended up giving him a blowjob right in the kitchen.

Near the end of the second week, Erin brought up the subject of her girl crush at school. According to Erin, her name was Julie, the same age as her and about the same height. Erin said she'd been telling Julie about her arrangement with Joe and Sandy and asked her if she wanted in on some of the action. Julie was real excited and responded, "Oh my god, yes I'd love some of that action."

Erin said, "So are you guys OK with this? Is it OK if I invite her over some night?"

Joe replied, "Sure Erin, but I assume the goal here is for you to get into Julie's pants, correct?"

"Yep, that's the goal all right. My pussy's wet just thinking about the possibilities."

Joe asked Sandy, "Do you have any objections?"

"None at all, as long as I get a piece of that cunt as well."

With rule four requirements met, Erin set things up for next Saturday night. Sandy stood up and motioned to Erin, "Come with me and let me take care of that wet pussy of yours. I suddenly got very thirsty!"

==========

That Saturday night, Erin showed up with Julie around 7:30 p.m. They were both dressed similarly wearing T-shirts and short shorts. Erin introduced Joe and Sandy giving each one a lingering kiss which didn't seem to bother Julie at all. Sandy gave Julie a hug followed by a quick peck on the cheek. Joe was a little more forward, hugging her tightly, rubbing his hand down her back and kissing her on the lips. Julie just said, "You guys are as friendly as Erin said you were."

They all retired to the family room where they talked for a while about school, what their plans were for the summer, and then college in the fall. Joe sat next to Julie on the couch, while Erin and Sandy sat on the love seat. During the conversation, Erin and Sandy got closer and closer with their hands wandering over each other's bodies. Joe was doing the same to Julie resting a hand on her thigh, rubbing the back of her neck, or squeezing her arm. The sexual tension in the room was reaching a boiling point when Sandy leaned over and kissed Erin firmly on the lips. Julie didn't say anything and looked up at Joe. He leaned over, tilted her chin up with his hand and kissed her lightly on the lips. She responded by leaning against him, wrapping an arm around his neck, and pulling him close. Joe opened his lips allowing his tongue to meet Julie's. She moaned quietly as the passion of the kiss grew and his hand began wandering up her leg to her now wet pussy. He fell back on the couch pulling Julie with him so she ended up lying on top. Her hips and pussy were perfectly aligned to rub against his erection. When she felt it, she began little circle movements with her hips, dry humping her pussy against his cock. After several minutes of making out and rubbing their bodies together, Joe sat up and said, "Let's go to the bedroom where we'll be more comfortable."

Julie agreed and looked around for Sandy and Erin who had already left the room. When Joe and Julie got to the bedroom, they saw Sandy and Erin lying on the bed, naked, in a torrid 69 session, eating each other's pussy. Julie stared for a minute then whispered to Joe, "God, I wouldn't mind being in the middle of that!"

But Joe had other ideas and said, "First, I want to fuck you, then feel free to join in," as he started groping Julie's body, unbuttoning and removing her clothes until she stood naked before him. Her body was every bit as impressive as Erin's and he said, "My god your body is perfect?" She blushed a deep red and smiled, but then watched in awe as Joe removed his clothing, exposing his erect cock. She couldn't help herself and reached for it, grasping it in her hands, and remarked, "I can't wait to feel this monster inside me" and started pumping it slowly. Knowing that she was already wet as evidenced by the juices running down her legs, he told her to get on her hands and knees on the bed and entered her from behind, sliding his cock all the way in with one thrust.

She shouted out, "Oh god...yes...yes...."

He started thrusting in and out slowly at first, but picked up speed until he was ramming his cock in and out causing a slapping sound as their bodies met. He was on the verge of an orgasm and said, "Oh...oh...I'm going to come...oh, here it comes..."

She shouted back, "Give it to me...oh...oh...oh..."

That was all he needed as he shot his hot load into Julie, filling her up. This caused a corresponding reaction from her when her own orgasm blossomed then exploded. They both collapsed on the bed, out of breath, basking in the afterglow.

Erin crawled on the bed over to Julie and said, "Are you having fun?"

Julie grabbed Erin and gave her a long, passionate kiss. When they broke, Julie said, "I am now!"

Joe looked over at Sandy and said, "Why don't we leave these two alone for a while to get better acquainted." Sandy nodded and they got up and left the room.

After an hour or so, Erin and Julie emerged from the bedroom, naked but arm-in-arm, to find Joe and Sandy lying on the couch. Sandy looked up and said, "Hi guys, did you have a good time?"

Erin responded first, "Oh yeah, a very good time. We both realized we had been secretly lusting after each other for months. Coming here allowed us to express those feelings and get everything out in the open."

Julie giggled a bit and said, "Erin is actually the first woman I've been with, but it was fantastic. I never knew sex could be so erotic and fulfilling." She turned and looked at Erin giving her a big hug and kiss.

Julie added, "But I still like fucking men, too. So don't think you're off the hook, Joe."

"And that goes for me, too," Erin added.

Joe laid there and said, "My god, two 18-year-old hotties that want me to fuck them all the time, how will I ever survive."

That drew a punch in the arm from Sandy who laughed, "You better survive 'cause you still have to fuck me first!"

==========

For the rest of the summer, Erin continued as Joe and Sandy's fuck toy several times a week. Amber would visit from time to time and Julie would come along with Erin on some nights. Those two were inseparable over the summer as their relationship grew.

Erin went off to college in the fall, so their fuck toy was gone except for the occasional holiday or long weekend when Erin would come home. But Erin gave Joe and Sandy the names of several other "babysitters" in the area that were available. They are checking them out thoroughly each night, sometimes two at a time!

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers
12