All Comments on 'Suburban Housewife to Internet Slut'

by ChelseaFulfilled

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sounds like you need a man who can last a lot longer and give you multiple orgasims to put the fire out between your legs. MAybe a large black dildo while you watch a black on blond video. And hubby doing you in-between good luck and have some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

As long as you and the same "willie" keep it in the family.

So glad you both woke up and your kids will be as well.

Good experience for every one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more giant black cocks

What's with you racist nuts?

ImstillfunImstillfunover 7 years ago
Great first story

Keep writing.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

I love how the anondiot has aspirations to be a little bull or perhaps a closet cuckold.

I wasn't sure how I was going to like the story when I first started reading. But it was not nicely written with a good sense of fantasy about it. Real life or not it has a feel of real life to it. One way or another I would hope if the story continued the taking things to new levels would be done through conversation and not by one person making decisions that the other will have to follow. That would help to continue the believability and enjoyKent of most, although not all, readers here. Look forward to next possible chapters we're a couple can explore their sexuality together.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

This is a good, well-told introduction to this married couple. I thought the bit about pregnancy was a bit strange (the timing to discuss such a life-altering decision!), but aside from that, this seems like a normal couple having normal sex. (Although it's not normal that she only gives him two BJ's a year! That's grounds for divorce!)

I like the idea of the middle-aged suburban housewife breaking out of her shell and exploring her sexuality. In fact, that theme is a major reason why I only read stories in the LW category.

That said, if this story continues with these normal people behaving normally, the anonies will love it, but you'll bore me to tears! A good story requires an interesting and unexpected hook.

As you've already discovered, any mention of a man's race will bring out the racists and racist-accusers in this section like cockroaches to breadcrumbs. Just ignore them and tell YOUR story. Trust me, you cannot please all of the readers in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Down to one story a day now,,Hope you vile haters will be happy when no stories appear.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
"Down to one story a day now" Anonymous comment "Good Story"

"Down to one story a day now,,Hope you vile haters will be happy when no stories appear."

No, Anonymous, there are other stories that could have been put in the Loving Wives category, but the authors submitted them in other categories. Erotic Couplings, Group Sex and Interracial are the common ones, but even Non-erotic can be used for some stories with a bit of creativity on an author's part.

The Moral Brigade who merely run down each day's New Stories looking for the Loving Wife tag so that they can vent their outrage are going to have to widen their scan. They will have to read the titles of the stories and the sub-titles to see whether some sneaky author has avoided them by putting a story with a wandering wife in another category.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ anon "Good Story"

What a stupid comment that you make over and over again. Then that silly bitch, Luedon, just makes an even stupider comment. There are days when not one story is posted in any given category. It has nothing to do with "driving" authors away in Loving Wives than in any other category. How many stories are in the queue? There may be ten tomorrow, or none. There are a limited number of writers. They only write so quickly. It's never been any different and it never will be any different. Most of the authors that write LW stories, love the controversy. That's why they post here. That's what Luedon lives for, the opportunity to say something stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 1: Awakenings

You couldn't be bothered to put that information in the title so people would know it's not a complete story BEFORE they opened the story? You care that little about your own story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More racialist shit

I'd give 1* but I'm sure you're manipulating the voting.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Interpolating the Indelicacies ( Getting Crazy After All These Years )

First off, I five-starred this deftly written, intense tidbit of a tale. The first time author did a bang-up job going from sweet to salty , then back again repeatedly on the carnal spectrum. in a fairly credible fashion. Excellent ! Being greedy; my main nitpick is that all of the raunchy innovations occurred in one solitary encounter.

This was very intense to read, and it's a wonder hubby didn't trip a breaker as this was happening to him ' first hand ( and then mouth, lucky sod )

As a story : the additions to erotic repertoire could easily been introduced far more gradually and we could have gotten deeper insight into the couple in the non-boudoir aspects of their life.

Again I'm being greedy. I did five-star the story. The preceding shameless nitpick are why I didn't favorite it. Super ( and dare I say enviable ) rookie writing submission is the literal bottom line for this paragraph.

Full marks * * * * *

daveandcarmendaveandcarmenover 7 years ago
I liked it

I don't know why the negative comments. It was a short story that works. I gave 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Luedon

Who gives a smelly shit if we have more turds like this story ? I'd rather nothing was posted if they're all about abnormal people like the ones in this steaming pile of manure !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great First Story!

My wife and I loved this story. Anyone who has been married to the same partner knows that marital sex can get stale after a few decades.

This story was well-written, original and detailed a powerful jump-start to this couple´s sex life. In addition, it showed how much the couple still love each other.

Also, you left us a few clues along the way as to what your next chapter might be about. We look forward to sequels.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
The results are in !

The mega-trolls who slither around Literotica under anonymous handle nearly all hate this story.' Real ' ( or as real as it gets in this cyber outpost ) people enjoyed it

Hopefully ChelseaRising has pleased her desireable demographic .

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ random angry anony

So...in this world you inhabit, a married couple having sex with each other is "abnormal?" Let me guess: you're single?

I swear, this site attracts the very worst of humanity. Racists, bitter old men, the mentally deranged, Kimi, psychopaths, sociopaths, foolscap...

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Pretentious twits and assorted fools

Most people likely enjoyed the story just fine, me included. The user name is ominous, as are hints it will go off in a... dark direction, but, so far, so good. Why all the whining in anticipation of "hate" that doesn’t exist? I won't score it for now. I would give it an encouraging 4, so far. If it slides off into disgusting and racist, the twits and fools can come back and eat their crow. I'll come back and give my one. So a provisional 4.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Wonderful writing

Great job, glad to see life brought back to a relationship. Keep expanding, I'm waiting for your next installment. Well written, believable story line. Excellent xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Rekindled Sex

Great story !!!

Great thought to respark ones sex life.

It was fun ...very well narrated.

Vicky007Oberoi

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
I speculate

...that the very worst of humanity visits this site, and she proves me right immediately!

If you want to retain her support, and the support of her small club, just make sure you kill the women in your next story. They really (REALLY) don't like women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For a man with a club of three, you sure talk a lot of smack, Joe

So, it's you, Frontlinecastor and Lue Don. The ghastly trio. Look at the stories that have over four stars. That's where the readers are. Look at the stories the ghastly trio love. They are in the two to three star range. I guess we know who is in the small club.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
You wouldn't know, Anonymous

You say: " Look at the stories the ghastly trio love." Do you really look at the stories I love?

Or do you do what most of the BTB crowd do and read only Loving Wives stories? Have you read Chloe Tzang's latest story for example? (It's lovely and it's not in LW.) Did you miss Castlemania's latest? (It's not in LW either.)

Because I rarely read LW stories unless the comments tell me there may be some value in doing so.

I read the LW comments for the entertainment people like you provide.

So thanks, Anonymouse.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Everyone knows the stories you love, Luedon

Let's see, Castlemania, isn't that the person that wrote the story about drugged gang rape? Chloe Tzang, the biggest score cheater on the site? Those are the kinds of stories and authors you love?

Maybe it's your "autobiographical" stories where you fuck some poor woman's husband while while she's having a baby. Or maybe that story you wrote about where some woman humiliates her husband by making him watch her fuck some other woman's husband. Yeah, we know what kind of stories you love.Gang rape, humiliation, cheating and racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic and Sensual

I found the sotry erotic and sensual and not necessarily pornographic. A refreshing change - a husband and wife who actually want to make love to each other and want to please each other!!

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Consentual

Wow, a married couple having a good time! Yes, there is room for such odd things on this site. Perhaps a nice slow devolving into depravity, and the stars will have aligned and all will be well in the universe. Seriously though, a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW! that was good

You do realize that this is in LW. lol. Refreshing to read about an actual loving wife. Thanks

jugaljugalover 7 years ago
Pure enjoyment

From the flow of story, it appears that the woman is enjoying it the fullest and the hubby is for it. Superb to tell such real story at lengthy discription.

Dick88Dick88about 7 years ago
That was damn hot!

Loving married couple finding new kinks is always hot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sizzling sex from now on!

Brilliantly written! So many of us at our age can identify with this wonderful story! Simple but profound!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Holy cow

Title fooled me. A story about a married couple loving each other. Truly, old school LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what a great story. thank you for sharing this with us!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous