All Comments on 'Suburban Payback Ch. 1'

by attorneylady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
younghungblackyounghungblackover 14 years ago
Great Start...

Loved the beginning of this story. As the author states, women know how to humiliate other women best. I have much to learn from annorneylady.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WONDERFUL FIRST CHAPTER

Hey there attornetlady, this is a very smooth and interesting opening to what I hope is an expanding idea. Loved the over jewelry tidbit along with the New Jersey housewife in sweat suit shot. lol You have a flair for this. Well, maybe it is a talent for those who still find reading a great escape. As a guy who simply finds nothing interesting about the reality of Reality Television interesting i might not realise you are plagurizing a TV segment.

Regardless of all that, I really do enjoy reading this. More women should take up the i won't be a blind follower such that they leave a forrest around the play ground.

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant start

Though there might be a similar?same plot in an old story on asstr this is very well paced and especially highlights the ebb and flow of emotions Janice is going through. Came back to this story after a long time and really enjoyed reading it again.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story so far! Even though the website this story is on and the tags it has kind of gives away where this story is heading I’m liking the way this is going so far. Definitely liking how very very reluctant it seems Janice is especially how now she’s sitting in her car in public with no shorts on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story from start to finish! The authors attention to the details and nuances of Janice’s humiliation and inevitable subjugation was captivating. The small detail of every time Janice was stripping naked, someone would always made a comment or joke about her pubic hair and laughing about her not being a natural blonde was exquisite!

To be constantly reminded of such a trivial and yet very personal detail that typically wouldn’t matter, or even be noted in the women’s locker room, was a great way to grind on Janice’s awareness about her status.

Even though it’s been forever and unfortunately looks like the author has lost interest if she ever would continue the story I hope she has Janice, or LC, keep her trademark feature

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would be cool if after Janice is completely broken in by Alberto if Renee would have some fun humiliating her more by setting up sessions with men from the neighborhood that know her, especially men that either don’t like Janice or janice doesn’t like or creep her out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous