Suburban Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was not a date, Julie and her friends hung out with Josh from her English class. Julie drank, danced, and even made out with Josh a little bit. Julie was drunk and horny, since she broke up with her latest fling the month before. Her fingers were fine, but the hands of a real guy made her pussy hum.

At one point Julie and Josh walked around the house looking for one of her friends. When they found her, Julie could not believe her eyes. Her friend was bent over the arm of a couch and was totally naked. She was sucking on a cock as another guy was fucking her from behind.

Julie said that Josh tried to pull her out of the room but her feet would not move. Mesmerized by the sight of her friend getting fucked in a public place, Julie soon found herself rubbing her pussy through her denim jeans. Next came a pair of hand on her tits and before she knew it, Julie was naked and getting pounded like her friend. It was a night of many firsts, as Julie and her friend ate cum out of each other's pussies as the guys and several ladies cheered them on.

After the night at the fraternity, Julie spent most of her free time hunting for hard cocks and moist pussies. She described the time a late night diner with a friend ended in a lesbian orgy. That was the first time she met Anne and the rest is history.

John could tell that his wife was excited. He was a little shocked by the deep kiss that his wife planted on Julie.

"Thanks for sharing your story with us." As their lips parted and his wife pulled away from the young woman, John had the overwhelming urge to fuck them both right there in the limo.

"We are here; shall we do a little shopping?" The limo pulled up to what looked to be a British colonial village. It was like most of the pictures the couple had seen as they prepared for their trip. The streets were crowded with tourists. Realizing that Alex would not be opening the door for the group, John got out and held the door for the two women.

As Julie got out of the limo, she flashed a good bit of skin to John and anyone standing in view of the passenger door. Julie was dressed in short black skirt, which barely covered her ass. Absent a thong, it was easy to see that her clit was pierced. This was the first time that John had seen her pussy up close and it was fabulous. The skirt was accentuated by a low cut blouse and a pair of red heels.

The three of them wandered the shops for almost two hours. Julie helped Kelly pick out a couple of sexy tops and a short skirt. It was nothing too daring, but something that could be worn out at a club back in the states. John found a couple of trinkets for the guys in the office, mainly shot glasses with the national flag of the island. He also found a monkey made out of a coconut. It was a special request from Rebecca, a receptionist at his company.

"What do you say we stop for some lunch and drinks before heading out to pick up items from Mistress Anne's shopping list?"

"That sounds great Julie, lead the way."

Julie led the couple to a quiet restaurant. It had the appearance of an ancient warehouse that could have been a storage center for rum in the 1700s. The waitress led them to a booth in the back corner. It was dimly lit and would have made a great location for a romantic date.

Julie slid into the circular booth and Kelly and John took up positions on either side. The waitress took their drink and food order and then disappeared.

The conversation continued about Julie's life on the island. Kelly was very interested to hear how she came to live with Anne. John put his arm around Julie and leaned in to hear what the ladies were talking about. The restaurant was not packed, but the Russian tourists sitting at the bar were noisy and made it hard to hear the conversation.

To John's surprise, a hand was suddenly rubbing his cock through the khaki fabric of his shorts. Julie continued to stroke him as his dick filled with blood, while also talking about moving to the island with Anne after finishing her degree. It was interesting to note that Julie had a degree in architecture and was responsible for redesigning the pool area. John listened intently while trying not to reveal to the world that he was getting stroked by the young woman sitting next to him. It was even more exciting knowing that his wife was less than three feet from him. Breaking the taboo of public foreplay made John's erection all the more gratifying.

John turned a little more into Julie to talk to Kelly. The tablecloth offered the perfect cover for what happened next, and he hoped that his wife would not notice. As John was talking to Kelly, he slid his hand up Julie's thigh and under her skirt. He wanted to feel her pussy. He thought about touching her pussy for the last hour as they walked through the market and lunch provided the perfect opportunity. As John's hand moved up Julie's thigh, she parted her legs even wider. John expected to feel the warm fleshy folds of the young woman, but instead his palm scrapped up again a sharp object. For a microsecond he thought it was Julie's clit piercing but realized that it was a diamond ring. The sharp object was the setting for his wife's diamond ring. Suddenly Kelly stopped talking and just smiled at him.

"Is there something wrong dear?"

Kelly continued to smile at him after her question. John removed his hand, but noticed that Kelly's was still in place. John wondered if Kelly had been fingering the woman the whole time she was rubbing his cock.

Lunch arrived several minutes later and all hands were now above the table. Another bottle of wine and dessert closed out the meal. Julie paid for lunch despite John's objections. It appeared that Anne had directed Julie to pay for lunch as a treat for the couple, since they were taking time out of their vacation to help Julie with her tasks.

Alex picked the group up at an arranged spot and they headed to the last stop of the day. It was a ten minute drive to their last stop. John was surprised when the limo pulled up to a run-down warehouse district.

"Mistress Kelly, I need to borrow your husband to help me with this particular task. If you don't have any objections, you are free to stay in the limo. There are drinks in the mini refrigerator and the DVR is stocked with movies and porn."

"John, are you okay helping Julie?"

"I can do that. Will you be okay staying by yourself?"

Kelly got an evil grin on her face. "I'm certain that I can find some way to spend my time."

John was worried by her statement and demeanor. He was fairly certain that his wife intended on having the driver fuck her in the back of the limo. He really wanted to take Kelly inside the store, but Julie was already out of the car and pulling him by the hand.

The store was on the second floor of the warehouse, so they had to climb a steep flight of metal stairs. Ever the gentleman, John motioned for Julie to climb the stairs first. His intentions were chivalrous, but he soon realized that he had a great view of her pussy and asshole. As John reached the top of the stairs he noticed that Alex was climbing into the back of the limo.

"Good Day, Madame Perry."

"Good Day, Julie. How are you today and how is your Mistress?"

"I am fine, thank you for asking. Mistress Anne is well and she sends her best wishes."

John was impressed by the prim and proper nature of Julie in public. He had noticed it as they shopped and dined in the village. She had mentioned something about her early childhood in the upper northeast, so John suspected that she may have been raised in a family from "old money." The public persona of the young woman hid the fact that she was a slave to a bisexual mistress that fucked her with a strap-on.

As the women continued to exchange pleasantries, John looked around the "store" if you could call it that. It looked more like an outlet store for the tourist junk that was sold in the stalls at the market.

"Hi, I'm John."

"John, it is nice to meet you. My name is Annabelle Perry."

"It is nice to meet you ma'am." He may not have been raised in the South or by "Old Money," but he was raised to be respectful toward all women.

"Julie, is John a new friend of Anne's?"

"No, he and his wife Kelly are vacationing on the island for the first time"

"This is our delayed honeymoon." For some reason John felt the need to clarify the couples situation relative to Anne and her lifestyle.

"Welcome to our little corner of paradise. I'm certain that you and your wife will enjoy your honeymoon, even if it is a little late."

Madame Perry then motioned for the two of them to follow her toward the back of the store. John did not understand why they were in this store; it was full of tourist crap and did not appear to have anything that would be needed by a woman of Anne's taste and financial means. As the group walked through a second set of doors, it was obvious why they were there. Madame Perry happened to be the sole purveyor of adult lingerie and sex toys on the island.

"John, you must understand that the sexual lifestyle Julie's Mistress leads is kept out of sight on the island. There are a few places that cater to people like Anne and Julie, and I am the primary outfitter of lingerie, bondage and sex toys for those folks that don't want to order over the internet and trust the Royal Mail to deliver their package with discretion."

"Yes Ma'am."

One side of the store had racks stocked with dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, strap-on cocks and every manner of buzzing toy imagined. There was also a wide selection of lubricants, condoms, and adult novelties. The center of the store overflowed with lingerie and club wear. John suspected that several of the outfits he'd seen Julie wear may have come from the store. The far right of the store was the home of the bondage and fetish gear.

Suddenly, a bell chimed throughout the warehouse.

"Julie, are you okay to find the items on your list? I have a normal customer that needs some assistance in the front."

"Yes, I brought John to help me, so don't feel compelled to stay back here with us. We can bring our items to the front when we are done."

"Okay, I will see you a little later."

Julie pulled John by the hand to the clothing section. Without warning she pulled off her top and dropped her skirt to the floor. "This makes trying on clothes a little easier. Madame Perry has seen me naked numerous times, so don't worry about offending her."

Julie tried on several outfits. John's favorite was series of PVC straps that lifted her breasts and offered easy access to her pussy. The other favorite was a school girl outfit consisting of a plaid skirt and white shirt. The hem stopped at the same level of her pussy lips. The shirt was a size too small in the chest area, ensuring that she showed ample cleavage and her erect nipples through the near translucent fabric.

Julie went over to the jewelry section and picked up a new clit ring. It was gold and had a ruby hanging off at the end. To John's surprise, Julie spread her pussy in front of him in order to remove the current ring. The old ring came out easily enough, but Julie was having a little trouble inserting the new one into the hole.

"John, do you think that you can help me put this in?"

"What?" John could not believe the question nor say anything coherent.

"I need some help with this ring; do you think you could help me put it in?" With that, the young lady handed John the small ring and lifted her left foot, resting it on a nearby table of clothing.

John looked at Julie for a moment and then moved in closer and dropped to one knee. His face was mere inches from Julie as she spread her pussy wide with both hands. He looked closely and found the hole left by the other piercing.

"You are going to have to touch my pussy, John. It won't insert itself."

John reached up and felt the warm folds of Julie. Inches from her, he could smell the musky odor of the young woman, and longed to ram his tongue deep into her. He inserted the small metal ring and then fastened the end. As he did that, Julie shifted her feet and grabbed his head to keep from falling. Suddenly he could taste the young woman and he wasted no time in probing her with his tongue. Julie shifted her hips forward to his tongue and moaned. This lasted about 10 more seconds and then she pushed him away, lowering her leg from the table. As John got up from one knee, the young woman kissed him full on the lips.

"Thanks, that is better."

The next stop was the fetish section and a hood with holes for the eyes, nose, mouth and ponytail. Julie searched for a moment and then found an appropriate hood. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail, she placed the hood over her head. Her blonde locks resembled a geyser of water as they stuck out the back of the hood.

Without warning him, Julie dropped to her knees and unzipped his shorts. In seconds she had his cock out in her mouth. The warmth and wetness of her mouth was incredible; John was in heaven. Time seemed to slow as Julie licked the length of his rod and then took his entire cock into her mouth. Just about the time that he was fully erect, Julie allowed his cock to pop out of her mouth and she stood up.

"Mistress Anne wants to ensure that I can suck cock while wearing this mask." Julie removed the mask and placed it next to the clothes.

Julie picked up another mask, looked at it, and then placed it back down on the table. She looked at three more masks before handing one to John.

"Please put this on for me."

"What?"

"I asked you to please try this one on for me. Mistress Anne wants me to buy masks for the servants and I need to ensure they will fit."

John did as asked, pulling the mask over his head and adjusting it to the right position for his eyes and mouth.

"Please get down on your knees and lick my pussy."

"What?"

"I asked you to please lick my pussy. Mistress Anne wants to ensure the servants can lick the pussies of the female guests during the party this weekend."

With the recent memory of how Julie tasted, John did as requested and started feverishly lapping at Julie's moist pussy. John drove his tongue deep into her several times. He couldn't tell if his efforts were pleasing to Julie as she pushed his head away after 30 seconds.

"How does the mask fit?"

"I guess it works. To be honest, I've never worn anything like that. It did not get in the way as I licked you, if that helps."

"Yes, that does help." Julie grabbed a couple of the masks and headed off in the direction of the sex toys, while John removed the mask he was wearing and returned it to the table. John grabbed her clothes and the items that she had picked out up to that point. John had to hurry as he watched her heart shaped ass wiggle as she walked over to a rack of dildos.

She picked out a double-headed dildo and another single-head dildo. The single head model was slightly thicker than the two-headed version. Julie also picked out a vibrator that looked like it had a rabbit head on it. Next was three different butt plugs. The last of the three looked enormous and he wondered how that could fit into the average asshole.

The final item was a strap-on dildo. It was smaller than the one he saw Anne cleaning the first day. It was shorter than and not as thick as the one Anne used on Julie the previous night. Julie put the black leather harness around her waist and slid the dildo into the retention ring. Julie stroked it for several seconds. To John it appeared that the base of the fake cock was stimulating Julies clit. The smile on her face signaled her approval of the dildo.

The last stop on the shopping spree was the condom and lube section. Julie picked out several brands of condoms. She also picked up several large bottles of silicon based lubricant. She explained that guests at Mistress Anne's parties went through a lot of lube.

Julie spread all of the purchases out on a small table next to the toy section. John could see her concentrating as she reviewed her items.

"Please wait here for a moment, I forgot to get something."

John watched as the naked woman walked back to the clothing section. He could not believe that he was shopping with a sex goddess. John watched as Julie looked at PVC corsets, holding them up to her naked body. Satisfied that she had found one, she grabbed it and a pair of elbow length PVC gloves.

After surveying her intended purchases, Julie smiled knowing that she had found everything her Mistress had requested. It took only a few seconds for Julie to shimmy back into her micro-skirt and top. Ever the gentleman, John bundled up the items and followed Julie out to the front of the store.

"Did you find everything you needed, Julie?"

"Yes, I did. Could you please put this on Mistress Anne's account?"

"John, hopefully this young lady was nice to you?"

"Ma'am, she was a perfect lady. It was the most pleasant shopping experience I've ever had."

Madam Perry just smiled at the young man and handed a slip of paper to Julie. After bagging up the items, she bid the two shoppers farewell as they left the store.

John found his wife naked in the back of the limo. Cum was dripping from her crotch and it appeared that she had sprayed the seat with her own juices.

Not hiding the fact that she had spent the last 40 minutes getting fucked by the servant, Kelly looked at John and smiled.

"Hi honey, did you have fun shopping with Julie?"

John did not know what was more disturbing, the fact that she'd fucked the servant or the nonchalant attitude in which she asked her question.

"I see you found a way to keep yourself busy. Did you enjoy getting fucked by a relative stranger?"

"Yes, I did." Her smile was accompanied by two fingers probing her dripping snatch.

"I suppose you are going to want me to eat your pussy now?"

"No honey, you don't have to eat my pussy. I think I want Julie to eat me out."

John was relieved by her answer and not having to eat her soiled cunt. A small part of him got excited when his wife spoke to him like a dirty whore talking about getting fucked, but he was not excited at the moment. In fact, he was still pissed that his earlier fight was derailed by Anne before breakfast.

There was nothing more to be said as Julie knew what to do. Stripping out of her clothes, Julie dived face first into Kelly's crotch.

"OH GOD that feels good."

John watched as Julie's head bobbed up and down as she ran her tongue along the length of his wife's pussy. He saw her small ass and her puckered anal opening and he decided that now was the perfect time to fuck another woman. Why not? Kelly had fucked the servant while he shopped for sex toys.

"John, what are you doing?"

He stopped taking off his clothes when she asked the question.

"Do you remember what Anne said to you about Julie? You can only touch her if Anne gives you permission. You are going to have to put that cock of yours away and just watch Julie and I fuck."

With a dejected look on his face, he started buttoning up his shirt. Sitting back in the seat, he watched his wife have another orgasm from the skilled tongue of the young woman. John rubbed his cock through his shorts, the only satisfaction coming from watching Julie's ass and wondering what it would be like to fuck her in the butt.

"Don't rub that too hard baby; we wouldn't want you making a mess in your shorts."

A loud moan signaled another minor orgasm as Julie finished eating the cum out of Kelly. Julie climbed up onto the seat next to her and the two women exchanged a long and sensual kiss.

It was just about this time that the limo pulled up to the mansion and the door opened. Both women got out of the car, leaving their clothes for John to pick up.