Suburban Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to talk to Anne for a little bit; why don't you go upstairs and I will be up there shortly."

John started to protest, but his wife started stroking his cock and placed one of his hands on her dripping pussy. John was certain that his wife would eventually join him, but only after the servants had deposited their last load of semen for the night. John did as directed by his wife and went upstairs. He brushed his teeth and stripped out of his clothes. He had just climbed into bed and was about to start stroking himself when the bedroom door opened.

The big surprise wasn't that his wife had returned early from fucking the servants, it was the fact that she was holding hands with Julie. They both entered the room and closed the door. Kelly led Julie over to John and both women kissed him deeply. Kelly let go of Julies hand and backed away as her husband was kissing the young woman.

"Baby, I want to watch you fuck Julie. Will you do that for me?"

John did not have to be asked twice. He remembered how sweet Julie tasted and he wanted to jam his cock in her face and pussy. As if she could read his mind, Julie dropped to her knees. His cock was stiff as a board, but Julie had no problem swallowing all of it.

"How does her mouth feel, John? Do you like watching her suck your cock baby?"

"Oh God, it's incredible."

John watched his wife rubbing her clit and then turned his attention back to the young woman sucking his cock.

"Baby...I want you to cum deep inside of her so I can eat it out...can you do that for me?"

John did not have to be asked twice. Reaching under her arms, he pulled Julie up and pushed her back on to the bed spread eagle. He swiftly sank his dick into her dripping wet pussy. It felt incredibly tight. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wondered about her tight pussy. He was certain that Julie fucked the two big cocks on a regular basis and as well as being stretched by Anne's dildo, yet she was still very tight.

"How does her pussy feel, baby?"

He would have answered, but he was grunting too hard to make a complete sentence, let alone words that would be understood as English. He had repositioned Julie so that he could watch his wife as he fucked the young woman doggie style.

"Oh fuck," was followed by another series of grunting noises, signaling that John was flooding Julie's bald pussy with streams of cum. As promised, Kelly was between her legs lapping at the cum drench folds of sticky flesh seconds after her husband pulled out. John watched as the two women brought each other to orgasm. The three of them collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

John's eyes barely opened. A combination of moonlight and noise woke him. He was not certain how long he had been asleep or if he had dreamed the whole thing. It sounded as if his wife was having a bad dream. He turned over to see if she was alright and saw that she was okay and that he had not dreamed about having sex with Julie. The noises were moans escaping his wife's lips as she tried to be quiet despite the tongue fucking being administered by Julie.

"Oh fuck...Oh fuck"

"You are going to make me come." Kelly knew her husband was awake and didn't care if anyone heard her.

John's cock was hard almost immediately and ten minutes later the three of them were having a group orgasm.

As they lay on the bed in a heap of bodies, Julie peeled herself up. John's cum was dripping out of her pussy when she kissed the husband and wife goodnight for the final time.

"My Mistress will want to see me early in the morning. I hope you both enjoyed yourself." And then she was gone.

John wrapped his arms around Kelly and they both drifted off to sleep moments later.