All Comments on 'Suburban Wife Ch. 06'

by qm2x1798

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Just WOW!!!

What a crazy and original take! I love how this series developed. So much detail. A truly one of a kind read. I'd love to see another chapter but kudos on your work so far. That's for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Fucking stupiest story ever... Like any guy would do that... Nope he'd get a gun and kill em all. Hey on an island would care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent story

gave you a 5. The annony assholes think these stories are real life. How dumb can you be annony! It's a story you say you hate but yet you read every one of these. God no wonder your old lady left your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
are you going to finish the story?

well its been almost a year and frankly I don't see that this is the end of the story. just because he opened his mouth for her at the end of the chapter we must remember that he was acting under duress at the time he's chained up and she's sitting on his face how can there possibly be any legitimate answer or even a question at that point. when you have someone chained up and you give them in either or question it's not really a question you're really telling them how it's going to be. now from what I can tell they're coming up on the end of their vacation so are they going to go back to the United States, is he going to continue to be a servant, has he been broken and is now a weak mild little subbie hubby? or did he do what any intelligent person would do and open his mouth playing along with whatever she wants as long as he is trapped there in that house, in a foreign country where he has no power whatsoever, and is therefore just biding his time until he can either make his escape on the island and get to the US Embassy or until they go back and he sets foot back on US soil and then does whatever he's going to do at that point. please finish the story and let us know what your character decided to do because frankly he is the most screwed up person I think I've ever read about he absolutely hates her doing what she's doing unless of course it involves him screwing other women in which case he's okay with it would really love to see how you resolve this cuz its the end of chapter 6 is not the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice needs more back story

I liked the story and where it was heading until the middle and the last two chapters kinda let me down. Yes, the whole dom/sub dynamic was powerful underlying meaning but it was never talked about ever. Than frankly at the club the wife wasn’t showering signs of being a dominatrix in training at all. In fact at the club she just seemed like a cock hungry slut getting trained and fucked by half the club. lol Doms usually don’t want the whole world to fuck them like a careless two dollar slut. They control the scenario and venue hardly public displays. Lastly towards chap 6 to save him the husband from basically being a lil weak cuck you hit the audience with a zinger of him having a closet sub that wanted to get pegd in the ass white a dildo? when he frankly showed no barely any signs of being into that at all because if he was he wouldn’t have been upset about guys fucking his wife. Lol

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 6 years ago
If it turned my wife on like that, I might...

I don't think my wife would be turned on by that, but I could be wrong. I do have a submissive side, and I strongly believe woman are as capable of leading as men, if not more so. All this macho bullshit is just a cover for a lack of confidence. Kelly loves John, and being his Domme obviously turns them both on. He loves to watch his wife get fucked. I'd love that as well, but I'd be more comfortable being in control of it. If her being in control made it happen, I might be able to live with it. Not the men being in control, but her. And John is getting massive orgasms and sex with other women as well from it so its a win in my mind. I'm bi, and more than a little cock hungry, so for me the win would be fucking and sucking the guys as well. I don't think I could live being submissive all the time, but switching might be ok.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 6 years ago
HORSESHIT!!!

It is one thing to do it willingly with your partner as husband and wife. If you need to go outside, why be married? Control is dangerous, for both parties. I hate cuckold stories. Again, just for once I would like to see the unsuspecting husband ram the Dom's asshole with a 13" cock as big as his bicep as she is restrained and do it for an hour. Bullshit!!!! One star and that is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yuk

I was enjoying the story, although as it went on it smacked more and more of manipulation, deceipt and all the things that destroy relationships. But the last chapter - that was rape, non-cencent, deceipt, rape inprisonment. Theyd be facing charges. Whatever fantesies couples may discuss or have, not all will be ones they actually want to do. Pegging, in a relation ship between a couple in private, fine but this is sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

While I'm sure there is appeal to the story like others it smacks of pure fantasy. While there are men that are willing to eat another man's cum out if their wife's cunt, and places like FetLife are full of them, you can't expect anyone to believe that even after 4 days of teasing by the wife he would submit that easily. Most would have left after the first encounter. And probably gotten a divorce the second they were stateside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes I read the part about negative comments and to just read something else. You must have a very sick mind to think this up and then write it. You need mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yet again

another writer in his bio that says he is "straight" just let the mask slip already, in this day and age come out as what you really are. Anyway stupid illogical disgusting story where people do things as usual that make no sense.

Congratulations, you wrote a terrible story. No wonder you left it where it finished back in 2014. Even idiots must get bored of writing stupid unrealistic tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a very interesting captivating story. His sudden capitulation at the end seemed out of character. It would be interesting to see alternative endings to the story with John becoming partially submissive but not turning everything over to his wife. There also could be a total break up with John deciding to divorce her find another person, marry and have children. It would also be interesting to have a little more insight into the dominatrix character and also with John not giving in every time they masturbated him and his wife satisfied herself with him eating the servants cum. in summary there could be many alternative last chapters that I do not have the skill to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous