Suburbs Just Got Interesting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers

Lena kept up her pace, thrashing along my rigid cock. I could feel the hair and bodily fluids combining to make a sticky, coarse layer between us. I could also feel an orgasm coming on.

Lena was obviously close too as her head fell forward and her short, brown hair dropped into her face. Between wisps of hair I could see her eyes were shut tight, her teeth clenched and lips twisted into a wild snarl. Suddenly, her body tensed up, the snarl began to curl and I could see it was right there, ready to come out.

Seeing Lena on the edge, I drove my cock into her and started to grind in slow, forceful circles. My cock was a tool, stirring and scraping around Lena's moist walls, loosening up every last barrier between the old, frustrated, unfulfilled wife and the new, kinky, slut that currently sat atop me.

"I'm going to cum...I'm soo close...." Lena grunted.

Suddenly, her fingers straightened and her palms pressed flat against my chest as a jolt of euphoria froze her body. Her mouth remained open and a whine wheezed out as I continued to slowly swirl my dick in her wet, pulsating pussy. Her thighs began to quiver and I could tell she was about to press past that barrier and fall into an incredible orgasm. So was I.

"I'm cumming Lena, should I cum inside you?" I grunted.

"Yes!!! Cum inside me. I need to feel it..." Lena hissed.

And with her permission, I let go. The first few spurts shot into her, then my ass clenched and I unloaded a huge, warm load into Lena's pussy.

"Oh god yes! Cum inside me Brad. Oh shit I can feel you. Shoot it inside me..." Lena squealed. My cum broke the seal and her orgasm washed over her body.

The first wave hit Lena and she was grinding her pussy onto my cock as if she was trying to scrape out every, last bit of sexual desire and frustration built up inside of her. Her entire body was clenched up tight and shook violently every few seconds, her eyes still shutting out everything but the waves of ecstasy shooting through her.

As Lena trembled and shook, I reached around her back to bring her body to mine. Her head nestled into my chest, her arms wrapped around my shoulders and she squeezed out the last of few tremors of the orgasm. The vibrations travelled through her into my own body.

Over Lena's shoulder, a ghostly figure quietly looked over this intimate moment from a safe space, her face and reactions imperceptible in the low light.

When the orgasm subsided, Lena body melted into my sweaty chest and I held her close. Her breathing started to slow and her hands loosened their grip and began to sensually rub my shoulders and arms.

"Jesus, that was something else." Lena sighed into my chest.

"Yeah, I would say." My fingers caressed her back as she lay on top of me, catching her breath. I could feel my cock slowly retreat from her drenched pussy, the tip slipped past her lips and I felt it fall between my legs. All Lena could do to acknowledge the moment was a quaint and tired sounding, "Mmmm..."

After a minute or two of just lying there in an entangled heap of flesh and sweat, Lena finally picked herself up and smiled at me.

"See, that wasn't so bad. It's the beauty of shared risks." Lena tapped my bare chest, "That's how secrets are best kept."

"Oh, really? So now we're even? Is that how this works?" I said squeezing her thigh.

"Sure. Even it is. I got what I want and Lynn won't know you were fucking another woman last night, though I probably wouldn't have said anything...maybe" Lena smirked and patted my chest again for emphasis. I got one last look at her pussy as she raised her leg to get off me; pubic hair was matted to her thighs, lips were swollen, red, and smeared with the glistening results of both our excitement.

I laid on the bed naked and watched Lena straighten her sun dress then walk over to the mirror. She ran her fingers through her tussled hair then dabbed her eye liner with a tissue she grabbed from the side of the bed. The irony of Lena cleaning up in the mirror where I witnessed her spying on me fucking her daughter the night before was not lost on me at all.

"I do really want to thank You Brad. That was amazing. I appreciate that you understand my situation. And you're a good neighbor to help this old lady out." She spun around and smiled at me.

"As long as this never gets out, I'm more than happy to help Lena. Just hurry up and get back before Jay gets home! I'm sure even the most naïve person could smell the sex on both of us." I faked shewed her away as I pulled myself to sit on the edge of the bed facing Lena.

"You're right, I should be going," Lena smirked and straightened her dress one more time. "You know, speaking of smelling sex on us...When I was sucking your dick I definitely could taste another woman's juices from last night."

My eyes widened and my heart got stuck in my throat and Lena, pleased with her last act of lewdness, turned and vanished down the stairs. I heard the door open, then close, and I stayed glued to the edge of the bed.

I sat there for a few seconds, motionless and shocked, until the creak of the closet door shook me awake. Catherine emerged from the closet, still naked, her eyes wide with disbelief. She stood there staring at me, hands crossed in front of her, covering her brown thatch of pubic hair. The highs of sex were wearing off and the gravity of what just happened began to creep in. I wasn't the same emboldened person who moments ago didn't care that the daughter of the woman I was fucking stood a mere 10 feet away watching.

"Catherine, I had to...she was going to tell Lynn."

Catherine slowly walked towards me, eyes still bugged out. I searched her face for any sort of feeling or emotion.

"You heard her, she hasn't had sex in a long time. She promised she wouldn't say anything if we did it. I didn't want her to find out about us...about you. I didn't think I had a choice." The plea to justify what had happened was as much for Catherine as it was for me.

She didn't say anything.

"Please Catherine, I'm sorry...I..." My head fell to the ground.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Catherine finally yelled, startling me.

"I said I'm sorry." She was moving closer, her face becoming more and more animated with each step. I braced for a slap. But Catherine surprised me and jumped on my lap and gave me a big kiss. When the kiss broke, she looked at me and a huge grin spread across her cute face.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. My mom is a SLUT!!! Holy Shit Brad, I can't believe what just happened!" She started to laugh and both her hands were on my shoulders shaking me, "Can you believe it!?"

"No, no I can't" I still wasn't all the way lucid.

"I can't believe it. My mom is such a dirty slut. I LOVE IT!" Catherine hugged me and I put my arms around her.

"So, you're ok with what just happened?" I asked.

Catherine pulled away from me and smiled.

"Yeah! Everyone deserves to get what they want. And I'm glad it was you that did it. She certainly got a taste of the best!" Catherine leaned in and gave me another kiss.

We made out for a minute and this time I broke the intimate moment.

"Catherine, this is great, but I need to get you back to Ellen's and these sheets need a thorough cleaning before my family gets home."

"Totally, I'll get changed and we can leave in a bit." Catherine shot up and walked towards the closet to gather her things. After a few minutes, she emerged, fully clothed and carrying her stay over bag.

I had my boxers and shorts in hand when she walked past me, her smooth calves caressing each other with every step. I followed them to the door where she stopped and spun around.

"Don't wear boxers, I want to suck you in the car again. My mom got to taste me on your dick, it's only fair I get to taste her."

I dropped the boxers, put on the shorts, and followed Catherine down to the garage.

njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers
12