Subway Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,060 Followers

As I continued to roam with my mouth, I lowered one hand down to her butt and pulled her into me, literally aching in such a good way. Without removing her panties, I allowed my hand to explore further down her crack and between her legs, confirming that she was incredibly hot. A moan escaped my lips when the tips of my two fingers met her wetness. Alicia's breathing was ragged and she was grinding her hips into me from below, which allowed me further access to enter her wetness with my finger and feel for the first time how hot and smooth and slippery she was. I slid a finger all the way inside her and she gasped and moaned my name and I felt her nails dig into my back.

I lifted myself to look down at her and she smiled wickedly but charmingly, the most beautiful smile ever with her hair now all wild and her breasts free. I admired the curve of her small waist meeting the flare of her ample hips and the lacy panties that were now very much in my way.

"May I?" I asked, as I pulled them away from her hip. Alicia bit her lip and nodded at me, then lifted her hips so I could remove her panties. I took my time, stopping to kiss and stroke her legs on the way down, then slowly kissed them all the way back up. I stopped at the apex of her legs and slid a finger back into her. She was up on her elbows watching me, biting her lip again. I wanted to taste that sweet nectar between her legs and I looked up at her for any indication, but she let her head fall back and closed her eyes in response to my finger sliding slowly in and out of her. I decided to take that as a yes.

And so I tasted my girlfriend for the first time and even though I wasn't touching myself, my cock jumped in response as I heard a soft murmur "Oh my god, Ray, oh my god," and she tasted salty and sweet and delicious and I continued to lick her and finger her and worship her beautiful body.

She was getting incredibly squirmy again, and while putting a hand on the back of my head, she was pulling me in and gently undulating her hips. I wanted to stay there forever, but she abruptly sat up and commanded, "Come here!" with urgency, so I crawled over her not sure if I should kiss her right then but she hungrily kissed me from below and began stroking me through my shorts. I was on my elbows letting her caress the length of my shaft with her delicate but deliberate touch and then she reached her hand inside my boxer shorts and wrapped it around me, firmly.

Now I was the one panting as she pushed me over onto my side and pulled my boxers down. I lifted my hips for her, but she didn't bother kissing my legs, just lowered her mouth on me deftly and completely, and I let out a moan. The blond cloud of hair all over my groin blocked my view, and so scooping up her hair ponytail fashion, I was able to watch her beautiful mouth slide over me. It was almost too much. I half considered distracting myself with math problems in my head, but then I went back to watching her and feeling her warm, wet mouth embrace me over and over, working in tandem with her strong but delicate and talented hand.

I could have stayed like that all night. The room was dark now, except for the burning candles Alicia had placed and one small light from the kitchen. The vanilla smell of the candles was in the background: it was mostly us I could smell. Alicia had left music playing softly on the computer. I gazed down at her loving me, caressing me with her mouth, and realized she would go on until I stopped her. She was so sexy and so eager to please me, but I really wanted to put myself on top of her and inside of her. I didn't say anything, just gently guided her head up and off me and pulled her up towards me. "What's wrong? Didn't you like it?"

I had to laugh at that, "Baby, I liked it a little too much." How could this incredibly sexy woman be so insecure sometimes? I wondered. Alicia grinned and crawled on top of me and began kissing me, which was a little dangerous because we both were nude and I didn't have a condom on yet. I held her by the waist and rolled over on top of her and kissed her mouth, her neck, and back down to her chest. She had her legs wrapped around me and it was tough to break away long enough to grab my pants and get a condom out of my pocket. I took my time putting it on, trying to allow myself to calm a bit, while Alicia just smiled at me the whole time until I was ready.

She had her knees bent and I was on my knees between her legs as I lowered my body on top of hers and kissed her one more time before placing myself at her entrance. I lifted my head to look at her face and make sure, "Is this okay?"

"More than okay," she answered. As I slowly entered her we never broke eye contact. I took my time and slid in as slowly as I could, feeling her tight grip squeezing me, but allowing me all the way in until I was as deep as I could possibly go. I paused, still looking in her eyes and said, "Wow." I couldn't believe I was inside Alicia, all the way inside her, this beautiful girl gazing back with love and passion in her eyes. She said, "You feel so amazing inside me." Her hands were on my lower back, stroking me, and she lowered both hands down to my ass and pulled me even closer. I didn't move my body, just gently kissed her lips and held myself all the way in, buying some time, trying not to be too excited and to just enjoy the feeling of her wrapped around me, then I slowly slid back out, almost completely but not all the way, and slid back in. Alicia gasped and then giggled as if embarrassed by her own passion as I slid out and back again. Then she moaned and I really got lost in feeling her, kissing her, and touching her, massaging her breast with my hand, her neck with my mouth and pushing into her and reveling in that tight embrace that felt so good that I had to divide one hundred and one by seven, then come back to the moment. Alicia was definitely pushing back into me, never passive. We were doing this together and... fourteen with a remainder of three... and I slowed because I was getting too close, but she didn't slow: she was kissing my neck and lifting her hips off the floor and pulling me in with her two hands on my ass.

I was not in charge anymore, even though I was on top. Alicia was squeezing and pulling on me and I couldn't even think up a math problem if I wanted to. I wanted this to last forever but Alicia was moaning and squeezing me until all of her muscles started contracting, everywhere. I stopped fighting it and enjoyed the sensation of her pulsating and it sent me over the edge of no return and I felt my own release coming as I crested my own peak and plunged into the inevitable slide into orgasmic bliss. With Alicia moaning my name in my ear I exploded into her and felt my own jerking and contracting and I was moaning too, and still pushing into her, pulling back and pushing as my cum went on and on and on until every last quiver subsided and I relaxed my body onto hers, but still holding my weight up, and Alicia shuddered and then giggled, and said, "So... chemistry is good, right?"

"Chemistry is very good," I laughed, and gently pulled out and rolled over to my side with her still in my arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't last very long, it's been awhile and...."

"Alicia, baby, did you seriously just apologize for cumming too fast? Oh my god, baby, you are my dream girl." I laughed and kissed her. "That was so amazing, I can't even begin to tell you."

"Did you really just call me your 'dream girl'?" Alicia smiled and looked at me with big eyes.

"Well, that wasn't exactly accurate. I could have never dreamt I'd be this lucky."

Alicia squeezed me really tight and tried to tell me she was the lucky one. What a silly girl. "Please say you're spending the night with me."

"I am." I squeezed her back. I had the foresight to put my toothbrush, drill, and a clean shirt in my backpack. I kissed her once more and got up to use the bathroom and when I stood, Alicia started laughing. I turned around to see what was so funny and she had her hand over her mouth and tears in her eyes as she laughed, "I am so sorry!"

"Why?"

"I left claw marks on your back."

"Really?" I looked over my own shoulder, but of course I didn't see anything.

"Didn't that hurt? I'm so sorry."

"No. I must have liked it, or else there was too much sensation below my waist to even notice."

"Well please don't take off your shirt at soccer or work or anything. I'd be so embarrassed."

I laughed and told her not to worry about it. I liked my "battle scars" anyway. I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I returned Alicia had made the futon up with blankets and pillows. Then she took a turn in the bathroom and came back wearing a tank top and panties, an ensemble that is my second favorite after nudity.

We lay on our sides and kissed and caressed each other and talked until it was nearly midnight. I had to work in the morning and Alicia had school, so she turned off the music and blew out the last candle. We said goodnight and were lying on our sides in a spoon position with Alicia's butt pressed up against my groin. I felt so good and content, but I was getting hard again and I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. She felt it too and instead of pulling away, began moving her hips and massaging me with her butt. Damn, she felt good. My hand slipped under her tank top and felt her breast. Her nipple was already hard and Alicia interrupted my thoughts with, "I hope you brought more than one condom."

I laughed and confirmed that I had and paused to get one from my pants. I went back to where I was and this time Alicia reached her hand back and placed me at the right angle to enter her from behind. "Dream Girl" is what I was thinking as I entered her for the second time. God, I love this position. I lifted her upper leg and put it over me and used one hand between her legs to make sure she was getting rubbed in the right spot, and she moaned her approval. I was amazed at how sexy she was; I didn't expect her to be so incredibly responsive and to enjoy it as much as I did: that didn't even seem possible. I've never had this feeling with other girls: they often seemed like they were acting or doing it mostly for me. Alicia seemed as hungry for it as I was and I kept thinking "Dream Girl" as my hands explored her body while I made love to her for the second time. We were able to go a lot more slowly this time and to last a lot longer, but again when I felt her muscles start contracting and her moaning got louder, I couldn't hold back any longer and came with her and shuddered with her and relaxed with her into a deep sleep.

* * * * *

I awoke before my phone alarm went off and smiled to myself thinking about the night before. Alicia was asleep on her belly with a leg thrown over me and I was tempted to wake her up, but I had to pee so I got up and used the bathroom. I decided to wake her up with some coffee, so I stopped in the kitchen to start making it, still thinking about how lucky I was. Everything in her kitchen was well organized, so it was easy to find the filters in a jar next to the coffee maker and the ground beans in the fridge. I used the last of her coffee and thought I should tell her and maybe bring some next time as well. I looked for a trash can for disposing of the empty bag and found one under the sink, but it was full so I pulled it out to push down the contents.

Strangely, it was full of pastry boxes, the cheap kind from the grocery store. That's weird, I thought, Alicia doesn't eat this shit. I stood there in my boxers staring at the trash can trying to sort this out. Did she have a guy over, some donut-loving motherfucker? Maybe her study group came to her house and they're the ones who eat like this.

"What are you doing?" Alicia was standing in the kitchen doorway in her panties and tank top with messy hair.

"Making coffee," I answered, but she looked pissed or horrified -- I couldn't tell which -- as she glanced at the trash can.

"Are you snooping? What are you doing?" Was that panic in her voice?

"Relax. I'm just making coffee."

"Don't tell me to relax!" She snapped. She was actually shaking. She stepped towards the trash can and pushed it back in under the sink, closed the cabinet door and spun around. Then she just stared at me with her lips drawn tight and her chin out. I couldn't understand what she was freaking out about -- unless maybe she did have something to feel guilty about.

"What's up with all those pastry boxes?" I asked.

Alicia didn't answer; she just stared back at me.

I repeated the question and even gave her a way out. "Did you have people over or something?"

"I think you'd better go now, Ray." She was glaring at me, and I was stunned.

"What?"

She didn't move or answer. I couldn't believe this. How had things gone so bad? What was she hiding?

"No," I answered firmly. "That's bullshit, Alicia. I didn't do anything wrong. We had a great night last night. Why are you turning on me?"

Alicia continued to just stare at me, deadpan.

"Talk to me Alicia. Tell me what's up." I stepped closer and put my hands on her hips. Her lip was trembling and her eyes were filling with tears. I was really scared about what she might say.

"Who ate all that?"

Her eyes darted away and then back to my face. Her expression changed from anger, to fear, to sadness as she sighed and whispered, "I did." Then she turned her back on me and covered her face with her hands.

"What?" I was confused. "Baby, how could you eat all that? I've never seen you eat like that."

Her shoulders were shaking and I realized she was sobbing silently into her hands. I rubbed her back and spoke to her gently, "Alicia, you're scaring me. Please tell me what's going on."

She was quiet for a few seconds then mumbled something so softly I couldn't hear it. I brought my ear closer to her and asked her to repeat it, "I ate it all, Ray. I can eat that much because I throw it up afterwards."

I stood there in stunned silence. I had heard about girls doing that, but had never known anyone who actually did. Besides, Alicia is twenty-four years old. Isn't that something you outgrow, like binge drinking? I didn't understand; she seemed so... together. She was crying softly into her hands and still wouldn't look at me. "Sometimes I get really stressed out. And I eat too much and I feel like shit afterwards and I hate myself, and oh god, I'm so sorry...." She was sobbing again now and I turned her around gently, held her in my arms, and placed her head on my chest. I didn't make her look at me. I just held her and stroked her back.

"Alicia, you don't have to apologize to me." I stroked her silky hair and said it again. "Don't apologize to me, okay? And don't worry about what I think: I'm crazy about you. But, Alicia, you have to stop doing this; it is so unhealthy. Isn't there something else you can do when you feel stressed out?"

"I used to run and that helps," she whispered.

"Good. What else?" I asked.

"I can call you?" she asked.

"Of course you can. But what if I'm working? What else can you do?"

"I don't know, Ray... I can... maybe try meditating?"

I laughed, "I don't know much about that, but yeah, you need to do something else besides eat and throw up."

"I know, Ray, I know. I'm so sorry. I'm so ashamed of myself. I hate that you know this about me."

"Quit saying you're sorry. You are not doing this to me, but you are doing this to my girlfriend and I care about you so much. Alicia, you can't do this. You're my dream girl."

"Still? After all this?" She spoke in a tiny voice, looking up at me.

"Oh baby, of course, this doesn't change how I feel about you." And I kissed her to show I meant it, a slow passionate kiss that became deeper and deeper until I felt my arousal stirring and hoped it wasn't entirely inappropriate, but Alicia felt it too and responded by dropping a hand down and stroking me through my boxers. "Aaahhh, grrrrrr," I let out something that sounded like a low growl -- there is just something about the morning time -- and Alicia whispered, "Let's keep some condoms in a kitchen drawer too." I laughed. She obviously wanted to stay in the kitchen, so I told her to wait just a second while I got another out of my pants.

When I came back she had removed her panties and was sitting on the kitchen counter, my dream girl, and at the perfect height too. As I approached her, she wrapped her sexy legs around me. We made love in the kitchen, with me standing and Alicia on the counter top, and when we both came I gazed into her eyes and looked at her pretty face. She was crying again. I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said quietly. "Thank you for not leaving when I told you to. Thank you for not leaving me."

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere." Then I glanced at the kitchen clock out of the corner of my eye and said, "Oh fuck, Alicia! Look what time it is! I'm going to be late for work!"

We both pulled our underwear on and began the mad scramble to get ready and out the door, forgetting all about the coffee. I dressed and brushed my teeth and was ready to bolt out the door in two minutes. I kissed Alicia on the run, but still remembered to say how much I enjoyed her and to thank her for cooking for me, but she was pushing me out the door saying, "Don't be late, don't worry, I'm okay. We'll talk later," and I ran down the steps. It was already eight o'clock and I was going to be late to work. Fuck!

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,060 Followers
12