All Comments on 'Subway Slut'

by piekna

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lets continue

Bring her back on to the subway and add some more people or different people that take complete advantage of her. If the subway is that crowed a little on the knees might produce some great results

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
by all means continue

outstanding beginning!

let's see her get fucked in the subway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story!

makes me think of the TTC in Toronto in a whole new light. Seems most of the subway stories I've seen are in the Paris Metro. I will now have new thoughts of Eglinton Station to add to those of the Cinnabon shop there and the almost constant scent of cinnamon in that station. Would be even better if it were true or based on a true experience.

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SO VERY HOT

Keep the story going, but have her wear black nylons and a garter belt under that pretty pleated mini skirt and a silk blouse. So many good things can become of this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More subway

Yes this is very hot. But I agree, it's called Subway Slut, so bring her back to the subway. Maybe involve more people, maybe get some interracial action, or a woman (like the one she flashed). Still, very hot story! (Hmm, I may start taking the subway more lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yummy!

Yes, please do continue with the apartment scene. I'm dying to know what he meant by "fuck you right...requiring privacy". I want to know what his way of "right" is.

However, I also agree about going back to the subway. Love the crowded scene. But maybe she might end up there when there are very few folks, being taken with the business man's hard-on, while a couple of other men fondle her or masturbate as they watch the couple.

Very hot story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWSOME MORE PLEASE

Loved it. I SOOOO wanna find out whats gonna happen in his apt. Please Write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow let it go

of all the picturesi have seen of femal literotica authors, i dont think i have ever seen a more innocent looking one than yours. of all the stories by women authors, i dont think i have ever read one with as strong a mans, direct, lets fuck attitude as yours. im sure that beautiful body that you tease us with, is made for fucking. if you havent or havent done it very much, let it go babe. with your mind you know you need to be fucked over and over again, 29 days a month, or 30 some months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

A great story, can't wait for the sequel. PLEASE write more!!!!!!!

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Damn!!! What a story!!!

I can't add anything to what has already been said. But I do want to see a continuance of this story!!! It is great!! And let her get it in the apartment, but not as exciting as on the subway, so send her back there and with different people, from young to old, men and women, everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Let's Pretend...

Very erotic, very hot! Stockings and garters, with high heeled pumps would be a sexy contrast to the tailored suit of a seemingly 'professional' business woman... Making her dress up and pretend to be high level executive would make the slutty side even more exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yea baby

more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Toronto subway

I loved it!! I've had many fantasies involving the TTC subway line, but have never written them down. Gorgeous work! I would love to hear about what happens in the apartment, but then bring the story back to the subway. Perhaps every day they could have a new little adventure involving different bystanders for the next story???

Illicit KittyIllicit Kittyover 19 years ago
ahhh!

You have to write more! Please??? You've got me sitting here on the edge of my seat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ohhh Baby!!!!

You have to write more! To leave us dangling like this, is just not right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
omg

please carry on this story, your a fantastic writer, and i cant wait to read more!

longcatlongcatover 18 years ago
hmmm

great story, perfect balance in the opening sequence... really got my pulse racing and my cock hard...

i'll be checking out a few more of yours next time...

please finish it, it deserves more...

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That Was Hott!

Please write more, I love all of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
write more!

you should deffinaltly finish this! ti's awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmmmmm....

i dont know why but subways.....they just get to me..

pls write more, it was lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please more

Please, write more, I'm wet and waiting...

andiwantandiwantover 13 years ago
More??

Continue please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

How about getting her gang fucked doggie style on the train while the woman makes out with her and plays with her tits and strangers play with her clit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

PLEASE write a sequel, I'm begging you. Your work is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And the next Chapter

You go girl. How did he pleasure you in his apartment? Dis you ever meet on the subway again. Did he find ore ways to show you off? Oh so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very very sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Damn sexy! I hope you finish it... I'd love to read about how much she loves a cock up her ass instead of just fingers.

lil_cockteaselil_cockteasealmost 10 years ago
Ooh.

I like this very much. Please do continue. It's great writing. Very very hot!

kscarpakscarpaabout 1 year ago

I think more would be in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous