Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last, she moved from his lips to his shoulder. She nibbled at it for a moment. He moved up to her pointed ear and she felt a tingling sensation run through her. She moved in closer and began slowly grinding her pale skin across his hard member. He was very hard now and she could feel him gently pushing into her.

Finally, she could take it now longer. She stood and looked at the cross. Arael had thoughtfully provided footholds for Miln. Convenient. She stepped up onto one of these platforms with her right foot, then with her left. She smiled to herself as her swollen sex was now poised directly in front of Scott's erect cock.

With a small amount of effort, she lifted herself up, and then slowly lowered herself down onto him. She could feel his red-hot member pushing gently against her puffy lips. She eased herself down even more and felt him slip past the threshold and enter her. By the time she had lowered herself completely, he was deep inside of her.

Slowly she lifted herself up and she felt him slip out of her. It felt amazing. And it also felt like the cross was adjusting itself to her body. She looked down and found that that was exactly what it was doing. The footholds had moved slightly to help facilitate her movements. She looked back at Arael who was standing there, arms crossed, smiling at her.

Miln turned her attention back to Scott and slowly began pushing herself down onto his throbbing member. Scott was still relentlessly probing her sensitive ear with his warm tongue. She turned and looked squarely at him as she began slowly and gingerly thrusting onto him.

They locked eyes. And at that moment she realized that she really did love him. It was practically unheard of, a succubus falling for her prey, but that's exactly what had happened. And now, she was going to give her love the night of his life.

She parted her lips and let a sparkling pink mist escape her lips. Not too much, just enough. Scott breathed it in, hesitantly at first, but then breathed deeply, the mist seeping up into his nostrils. The effect on him was immediately apparent. He seemed to relax and a smile broke out across his face. She bit her lip in coy innocence.

He leaned in and kissed her neck, nibbling at her flawless skin. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. She could feel his warm, wet kisses traveling up her neck to her jaw, then up to the lobe of her ear. She melted like butter as his tongue found it's way to the tip of her ear again.

She began suckling at his shoulder, covering it with kisses, baring her teeth here and there. His breaths were coming hard, blowing across the nape of her neck, sending chills down her spine. Her swollen sex gripped him tightly and he was rubbing her in all the right places. Within a minute she'd sped her movements.

He began thrusting forward, burying his cock deep inside of her. She leaned back, tucking her hands under his arms for support. Suddenly, she felt hands grasp her breasts. She looked back and saw Arael standing there, now completely naked.

Arael pressed her generous breasts against Miln's back as she wrapped her arms around her. Miln looked down as the platform extended the footrests further allowing Arael to step on. Arael pressed her body firmly against Miln as Miln continued to thrust onto Scott. Their tempos matched after a moment and it was hard to tell who was fucking whom.

Miln, sandwiched between Arael and Scott, got the best of both worlds. She had Scott's fantastic cock buried deep inside her while Arael continued teasing her aroused nipples. Arael was pushing Miln further and further onto Scott's red-hot manhood with every thrust. Miln bit her lip before letting out a low moan.

Miln could feel the burning lust building inside her again and she increased her motions, trying to take as much of Scott into her as she could. Arael helped by forcing Miln down as hard as she could. Miln looked up into Scott's eyes to find him breathing hard and fast. She could feel him getting close and that brought her closer to the edge.

Miln gripped him behind his head as they locked eyes. She kissed him once, ferociously, and then broke it off quickly. She could feel the tension building in her body. Her thrusts were becoming quicker and more forceful and she needed to come. Scott's own breaths were coming quick and hard, his teeth bared in an expression of exertion.

Arael was enjoying herself as well. Her breasts, pushed hard against Miln's back, were beginning to tingle with arousal. She continued massaging Miln's breast with one hand and let the other travel down to where Miln joined with Scott, as she furiously fucked him. Miln tentatively placed one long finger on her clit and began gently rubbing it in a circular motion.

Miln's breathing became more forceful as Arael continued to massage her aching sex as she bucked wildly onto Scott's throbbing manhood. Miln could tell that Scott was on the verge of coming and she, herself, was teetering on the edge. Her body ached for release.

Through the fog of lust she could feel Scott tense followed by a grunting exhale. As he pushed deep inside her for the final time, she embraced Scott with all her strength. She felt all the heat in her body flow through her and out her sex. She tensed as the waves of pure ecstasy washed over her, a moan escaping her lips each time. Arael continued her ministrations adding to an already overwhelming amount of pleasure.

At last she came to her senses and, realizing she had gripped Scott in a bear hug, released him. He coughed and took in a lungful of air. "Wow, you sure know how to show a girl a good time," Miln said stroking Scott on the cheek,

"That was amazing," he replied, breathlessly.

Miln stepped down from the cross. "Oh, we're not done yet," she said, smiling to him. "He's all yours," she said to Arael as she turned from Scott.

Miln plopped back down in the desk chair and propped her feet up on the desk. "You kids have fun, I'm just going to watch this time around," she said with a smile. She was utterly exhausted.

Arael turned to Scott with hungry eyes and licked her lips. Before he could say anything, she snapped her fingers. The bed returned and Scott found that his bounds had been released. He sat up straight in the bed and asked, "What is with you?"

She shushed him with her finger, coyly, and then crawled on to the end of the bed. She stalked him as an animal might stalk their prey. Scott, wide-eyed, watched as she approached, gathering the covers in front of him. With a quick motion of her hand she whisked them away.

Scott was still hard as a rock thanks to both the capsiliad cord and the incredible amount of stimulation he'd had. Arael spied his stiff rod and grasped it in her hand. She squeezed the tip and gave it a short pump. She watched his reaction: the man may act as if he's afraid, but she knew better.

She continued crawling across the bed, pushing him down with her long, slender fingers as she went. He never broke eye contact with her as she did so and this sent a thrill through her body. She wasn't used to anyone really paying attention to her. When they were face to face, she reached back between her legs and grasped his erection.

With one hand she slowly stroked his manhood and with the other she toyed with his scrotum until the capsiliad cord appeared. She nudged it off and placed it on the bed beside her. "We won't be needing this," she whispered in his ear.

She gently inserted him into her. He didn't feel cold like the demons and was just as impressive. She relaxed and let her body adjust to his size before she slid down, engulfing his cock completely. She let out a pent up breath as she sat down. She looked down and could see that he was enjoying it, too, as a faint smile crossed his lips.

She picked up his hands and placed them on her supple breasts. He looked over at Miln, who was more interested in the man's computer than the man himself. Arael reached down and gently grasped the man's chin, forcing him to look at her. "Sorry," he said. Arael simply smiled in response.

She bent down and kissed the man gently on the lips. His lips were like fire and tasted just as sweet as the rest of him. She grasped the back of his head and raised it from the pillow, locked in a fiery kiss.

At the same time she began moving her hips, grinding her swollen sex against the length of the man's cock. The man gave out a grunt. She smiled and broke off the kiss. "Enjoying this, human?" she asked.

"Um, yeah," he answered.

"His name's Scott," Miln called from the desk. She was deeply interested in something on his computer.

Arael ran her hands over the man's back and hugged him close. She whispered in his ear, "Are you enjoying this... Scott?"

"Yeah," was his response.

"Good," she replied.

She let him go and continued riding him with more force, her hips thrusting forward. Velvet warmth spread from her bosom as the man toyed with her erect nipples. He would suckle one, running his tongue around the sensitive, dark skin causing tingles to run down her back. And it only further fueled her desire to take him.

She picked him up from bed and hugged him fiercely, pressing his body against hers as she bucked on top of his straining cock. She buried his face in her breasts as she bit at his ear, eliciting a painful response from him more than once. Likewise, a spark of unexpected pleasure shot through her as he bit into one of her raised nipples. She felt the molten turmoil of her lust coming quickly to a boil.

The man pushed her back just long enough to take a breath before she plunged into a deep, impassioned kiss. The storm gathering in her loins was gaining strength and she thrust onto him with reckless abandon. She released the man who fell back to the bed, gasping for breath. She placed her hands on his chest and began lengthening her strokes, pushing onto him as hard as she could.

Suddenly, she felt her entire body tense as a wave of tingling warmth washed over her. Her whole body shook as great waves of sensations rolled over her. Her sex throbbed, gripping the man tightly. She let out a scream that rattled the windows in their panes and shattered the ceramic lamp next to the bed. The pleasure engulfed her entire body.

After a few moments, she collapsed on top of the man, breathing heavily. She looked up at him and saw him looking likewise at her. Surprisingly, she had not felt the man come. She could still feel him inside of her, his red-hot staff penetrating her fully. She smiled. She wasn't going to stop until he had.

Miln called from the desk. "You guys having fun over there?" She leaned in close to the computer monitor. "You've got some very interesting pictures here, Scott," she said, turning the monitor toward the bed.

Arael and Scott both turned to look. Scott felt his face flush as he realized Miln had found his stash of erotic pictures. Arael turned to Scott and said, "Is this what turns you on, hu-- Scott?" She turned back to the pictures. "Which is your favorite?" she asked.

Scott didn't know what to say. He was embarrassed beyond belief. "Um," he said.

Arael leaned in close and said, "Choose."

"Um, I've always had a fondness for the one in middle, in red," he blurted out.

Arael turned and looked. "I approve," she said, raised her hand and snapped her fingers. Smoke billowed out from her body as she seemingly disappeared.

As the smoke cleared Arael was indeed gone. In her place, sitting astride Scott, was the woman from the photo. She was tall, blonde and sported a tight, red corset -- and nothing else.

Her voluptuous breasts grazed Scott's chin as she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "Do you like this form better?" she asked. She still sounded like Arael, but two of the voices had quietened, letting one come to the forefront.

"Uh, it's fine," he replied.

"Yeah it is," Miln called from the desk.

"It's more than fine, I can feel you swelling within me," Arael said. And with that she began thrusting her hips forward once more.

She leaned down, pressing her body against his, and kissed him hard, mouth open. She could feel her breasts pressed hard against his bare skin as she moved against him. Tingling warmth spread from her chest outward. He caught her off guard by pulling her toward him, kissing her back. One hand nestled in her blonde hair and the other grasping her butt.

They stayed that way, locked in an embrace, until she finally she broke off the kiss. Scott was left gasping for breath again. She propped herself up with her arms on either side of him, arching her back, staring into his eyes with sparkling blue diamonds.

She could already feel the heat building within her sex. Scott began pushing into her each time she would come down on him, pushing his throbbing erection ever deeper. She could feel his burning seed just beginning to seep into her and she knew that he would come soon.

She rode him slowly for a while, eyes closed, gasping occasionally as she brought herself fully down on his cock. She pushed herself up with her hands on his chest. Through the palm of her hand she could feel Scott's heart beating quickly in his chest. This only served to arouse her further, and she let out a soft moan. He was rubbing all of the right places now and she began to feel the heat and tension building and the telltale signs of her impending orgasm.

Her pace quickened as she continued to ride him. She smiled. He was hard as a rock, throbbing inside of her and she was pleasantly surprised that he had not come yet. She closed her eyes and continued thrusting onto him. She could feel her climax beginning to build. She leaned back and gyrated her hips, grinding him. She slid back and forth along his long staff, her own mound aching for release.

She cupped her own breasts, trapping her erect nipples between her forefinger and thumb. Tingling warmth spread from her breasts, up to her neck and across her chest. As she fucked him, she was gasping with every pump, her orgasm growing ever closer. She leaned forward, propping herself up with her hands. His chest was on fire, covered in sweat. He was thrusting into her as hard as she was pushing onto him.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip. One hand steadied her while the other one came to rest on her forehead. She let out another moan.

Suddenly, Scott tensed and she could feel his flaming seed pump into her. This was all it took for her to tip over the edge and she fell into the chasm of abandon. Her body tensed as she came, barely able to breathe, her mouth agape. Whole body convulsions shook her as she rode the flood of bliss. She trembled and let out a series of moans, this time that of a mere mortal.

As her orgasm passed, she collapsed, shaking onto Scott. When Scott looked up, she was Arael once more. She smiled and kissed Scott delicately on the lips before dismounting and making her way off the bed.

"Did you kids have fun?" Miln asked, standing up from the desk and turning the computer off.

"Yeah, it was amazing," Scott said, staring straight up at the ceiling.

"I figured you two would hit it off," Miln said with a smile. "I know I certainly enjoyed it, as always."

Scott propped himself up as Miln turned to Arael. Arael was shrugging back into her outfit. They talked in hushed whispers for a moment. They seemed to arguing about something. As Miln turned back around, Scott pretended to be looking elsewhere. "Well ta-ta. We'll be seeing you."

"Wait!" Scott pleaded as Miln snapped her fingers. A fiery vortex filled the room.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"You're not leaving already, are you?" he asked.

"You know me: places to go, people to do. We'll be seeing each other again soon enough, mister. Don't be a stranger."

With that they disappeared into the vortex and out of site. The vortex collapsed in on itself, winking out of existence. Scott wondered for a moment what those last few moments were all about. He'd have to ask her the next time he saw her.

12