All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 02'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
warelliswarellisover 9 years ago
Not quite as good as I expected

I sorta felt the sex here wasn't as interesting or varied as it was in some of your earlier Succubus stories. It was only cunnilingus and vaginal. No blowjobs, no tail-sucking, just vaginal at most. Not as varied as your previous chapters.

Also I feel Amber's demise was something that should've happened later. I think it would've been interesting to have seen her go around tempting or fucking people because her demon form sounded hot. Granted we know she'll probably becoming back since she's a succubus and only her physical body is destroyed, but even so it felt kinda cheap to introduce her in Succubus Unleashed and then have be (temporarily) destroyed.

I don't know, maybe I'm just nitpicking.

Oh also I wouldn't have minded Meridiana fucking someone in this chapter, but maybe that will occur in the third chapter, possibly along with her doppelganger/clone she can make!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amber was never destroyed in this chapter dude. This chapter progressed the plotline and it was nice to see a different ending for once instead of the hero being killed off like almost every other succubus story on this site.

Can't wait to read me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still good reading.

I like where this is going. It's a shame this story takes a while between chapters. Dragon....... didn't see that coming. Ha!

warelliswarellisover 9 years ago
Dragons alluded to

Dragons have been alluded to in prior chapters. For example, IIRC, Yshomatsu I think was something like a shapeshifted dragon and it was sorta mentioned in the first "Yshomatsu and the Succubus" story.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 9 years agoAuthor

You'll be pleased to know that Ch 3 is already being edited and Ch 4 is 90% finished at this time. I've spent a lot of what little free time I have on these 3 chapters and hope everyone likes where the story is going. I know I'll never please everyone with certain scenes but hopefully those people understand that. I've had quite a few requests to turn my main characters into incubi and that just isn't where I pictured this story going,

For those of you that keep reading my stories I hope there will always be something you enjoy with each read. I am always striving to improve my writing and I welcome all forms of feedback, especially constructive criticism. I didn't go to school for writing so Galaxy Quest me! "Explain as you would a child" Haha

warelliswarellisabout 9 years ago
Great news to hear!

That's great to hear! Will Chapter 3 & 4 focus more on Meridiana? And will we get to see more succubi get fully created like Amber was before she got (temporarily) destroyed by that dragon?

Also looking on your twitter account, considering the Star Wars stuff you discussed, does that mean you're writing Chapter 3 of Jedi Stowaway currently?

And finally did you get my PMs to you?

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 9 years agoAuthor

The main characters aren't anywhere near Meridiana so it wouldn't make sense to have her show up and doing scenes just for her wouldn't work because she already has her own standalone series going on. Also to point out Amber at the time of this chapter has never met a dragon and has not been destroyed--- temporarily or any other way--- she is very much alive at the end of this chapter.

In the first chapter Athan has flash backs to the time when he and his mentor got their powers. At the end it mentions the two of them blacking out at the end of their encounter. When Amber puts him to sleep in this chapter Athan is gifted with the 'blacked out' part of his memory. The Ash colored succubus has no ties to Amber at all.

On to my twitter, I have tried to get working on the starwars story but it's going slow. I wrote that story before The Old Republic video game came out 4-5 years ago. That game was a major let down and it doesn't help my motivation when the stories posted here have little to no view/votes.

I have replied to every pm i got from you and everyone else I got one from that I know of. As for requesed scenes, I have been working on this series for almost 2 years so I haven't wanted to change anything.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Overlooking the numerous typos and grammatical issues is a bit of a challenge though, and that regular distraction costs a star :(

Still, good plot, characters and sex!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no furries please!!!

Don't turn bree into a furry, so far I've been imagining her as an Anime style kitsune, with cute orange furred catgirl ears and fluffy fox tails attached to a gorgeous hot hairless body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES